Fantasy Premier League 21/22

He's not even the first sub on my bench, which is the best I might be able to do for him, right now it is Hwang who has Hammers at home. I'm done with these Brentford dudes, which obviously means a G+A+3BPS in GW12.

I can probably get him in the 11, as I’ve got two Arsenal guys and then Livra is flagged. I could be setting myself up for a fail, but Livra is due a blank :wenger:

I can probably get him in the 11, as I’ve got two Arsenal guys and then Livra is flagged. I could be setting myself up for a fail, but Livra is due a blank :wenger:
And that obviously will be when he finally gets started by the majority vs Norwich. :lol:

I will start him unless he is certainly out. Going with a back 5. Soton are good on xGC, Norwich are shite on xG but most importantly, Norwich left side gets raided by every team they face, won't rule out Livra having a go.

Yep, keeping Livra in the first XI in a back 4. Smith Rowe 1st on bench

Two free transfers with my current side set as:

Mendy
TAA, Duffy, Livra, Cancelo
Raphina, Salah, Mbeumo
Antonio, Jiminez, Kane

Subs: Sanchez, ESR, Townsend, White

Thinking of transferring Townsend for Cornet and switching him into the line up instead of Duffy. Gallagher is the other play I'm thinking for Townsend but Cornet is a bigger differential (though both have good fixtures).

To a certain extent, sure.
Well, Kane has what like 1 goal with 11 games done? You think he's not gonna score the whole season and have like a 5 goal season? Even in his current form he will have a 15+ goal season and the upcoming games are pretty much tailor made for a guy like him. He also scored a hat trick a couple of days back, it was vs a shite team but goals do wonders for any striker, and his next 4 games are pretty shite as well.

I'll most likely have him for this GW, with that ownership it's a no brainer. Chelsea playing Leicester is the perfect game to monitor Luk, they had like 25 shots last game, he'll be craving for some of them falling his way. Ronaldo comes in when we play Norwich and you have him for that incredible December run.

He also scored a hat trick a couple of days back, it was vs a shite team but goals do wonders for any striker,
He scored a hatrick against Mura and then blanked in PL against Villa
Scored a brace against Pacos Ferreira and then blanked against Watford and Palace in PL

So, hardly means anything.

He scored a hatrick against Mura and then blanked in PL against Villa
Scored a brace against Pacos Ferreira and then blanked against Watford and Palace in PL

So, hardly means anything.
Yeah it's not the only reason but along with the other factors good enough for at least 2 GW punt with a super easy switch to Luk/Ron if needed.

Can't afford Kane without selling TAA? Is Kane worth it? I am not watching England, but does he look like form Kane or just the opponents being insanly bad?

I do not want to keep Vardy. If I could just do Vardy to Kane I would be happy enough with my team over christmas.

Can't afford Kane without selling TAA? Is Kane worth it? I am not watching England, but does he look like form Kane or just the opponents being insanly bad?

I do not want to keep Vardy. If I could just do Vardy to Kane I would be happy enough with my team over christmas.
No point getting Kane if your route to him involves dropping TAA.

No point getting Kane if your route to him involves dropping TAA.

I think I have to uppgrade Vardy at some point though or go for Son. The thing is I rather have Kane than Son, but Son is much cheaper.

Jimenez tempts me short term, but not sure he can match Kane over christmas.

I think I have to uppgrade Vardy at some point though or go for Son. The thing is I rather have Kane than Son, but Son is much cheaper.

Jimenez tempts me short term, but not sure he can match Kane over christmas.
Son is cheaper but getting a premium striker gives you more flexibility. You can switch between Kane, Ronaldo and Lukaku (and possibly Vardy). That could play a pivotal role in the game this year.

Meh. Just done Havertz to Foden.

Am still severely tempted to just do Rudiger > James now for -4 just so that it's done. Don't think I ever will otherwise.

Prefer Ronaldo this week over Kane. Can make that switch next week if need be.

Last edited:
And it's done. Balls out of the bath and back into the world of Pep roulette and Tuchel tombola.

GW12 bus team -

Sa
Cancelo James Chilwell Duffy
Mbuemo Salah Foden
Antonio Jimenez Ronaldo

subs: Steer, ESR, Williams, Allan

If Kane looks on it this weekend I'll bring him in for Ronaldo next week when we play Chelsea. Gallagher in for Mbuemo too asap.

Last edited:
I’m thinking Kane and Hwang in for Vardy and Jimenez.

I’d rather get Son, but like others have said, it would ruin my team structure or the other option is to use Foden, but City have good fixtures coming up.

I think Leeds have improved defensively a bit, Vardy blanked vs them last GW, which makes Ronaldo vs Watford also a good option. Funds aren't a problem for either, but I was leaning towards Kane for next 4 GWs till he plays Norwich, especially if Conte manages to get them playing better. My biggest concern with Kane was how he was mentally. He seems to have given a couple of interviews now about how the whole saga fecked him up, could be Conte counselling him a bit. If he has gotten over that then it should be a good run for him.

With Mane and Salah possibly being away on international duty later as well it seems Jota will have a decent run of starts.

With Mane and Salah possibly being away on international duty later as well it seems Jota will have a decent run of starts.

Yeah, he's a good lock for some time now. I can get him for Mbeumo but that locks me out of Kane and either I'll have to keep Vardy or look for cheaper strikers like Jesus, losing the premium striker spot which I'm not keen on. But it's a decent option still. If I want him along with a premium striker then Foden will have to go and that moron Mbeumo stays, with City's fixtures I'm not sure about that. Maybe I can consider Raph out as their fixtures aren't great but he's such a good asset, I expect him to return every game.

The other thing is, it's Jota who can miss absolute sitters and has already frustrated me this season.

Liverpool without Salah, Mane and Firmino doesn't sound as enticing anyway tbh. Robertson out with a hamstring as well.

All aboard the Origi train!

It seemed like a tight hammy, not sure if it has been confirmed as injury? Possible 1 game rest. And you don't wanna block Jota in case he ends up firing.
I'm happy with Duffers and Livra so not bringing him in.

FEUCcRzX0AYWIvI

How does this look for a WC? Maybe upgrade Wilson?