Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Tempted to use my Wildcard, but then again I’m content with my team.

The only issue is Sanchez suspended, but I have 0.6 in the bank for a free transfer to Ramsdale or any keeper up to 5.1. I did want to use my free transfer on Sarr to Smith Rowe, so that is annoying.

Sanchez
Rudiger - Cancelo - Reguilon
Salah - Son - Raphinha - Sarr
Ronaldo - Antonio - Hwang

Livramento - Tsmikas - Bissouma

Leave as is, or Wildcard and go for Smith Rowe, Ramsdale and Tsmikas out for Duffy.

Either take the -4(Foster is, which seems he's now starter so sets you up for bench boost too if not used) or just risk a no scoring goalie for the week. No big percentage chance of a clean sheet either..... but Foster should be busy.

If your wildcarding, you should be working TAA in, as above, those 3 aren't wildcard moves.

74pts today

guaita
Cancelo Livramento TAA
Salah Gallagher smith-Rowe benrahma
Hwang vardy Toney

bench: Duffy mbeuma white

suggestions for improvement, I’m thinking benrahma for someone?

5.2m in the bank

74pts today

guaita
Cancelo Livramento TAA
Hwang vardy Toney

5.2m in the bank

Trossard is one I'm liking for the price/points ratio.

74pts today

guaita
Cancelo Livramento TAA
Hwang vardy Toney

5.2m in the bank

I still like Benrahma. Upgrade one of your defence (White or Duffy) to a Chelsea fullback in my opinion. Only expensive mid I like other than Salah is Son if you can stretch to him.

74pts today

guaita
Cancelo Livramento TAA
Hwang vardy Toney

5.2m in the bank

Vardy to Ronaldo.... Chelsea aside, what a run of winter fixtures. But then again, that's more or less the perfect team so far.... so who am I to give you suggestions :lol:

Antonio has 2 returns in last 8 games, but with WHU in such hot form it's tough to sell him now.
Not just that, us that got him in early doors will be losing 0.4 of we sell him. Plus, it's not like there's a striker out there absolutely smashing it, quite the opposite... They're all trash!

Not just that, us that got him in early doors will be losing 0.4 of we sell him. Plus, it's not like there's a striker out there absolutely smashing it, quite the opposite... They're all trash!
Yeah, had him since the start. Really unlucky he hasnt had a return in the last 2 games but with this form it should come.

Had my best game week in terms of ranking top 400k (only my 3rd top 1mil GW of the season and first since GW2) and inside the top 300k overall, and in the top 100 on the café.

62. The big three at the back doing all the work. Happy to get a small green arrow considering I sold Raphinha for Jota, which will hopefully pay off longer term if Jota doesn’t lose his place to Origi….

The players that interest me the most are Chilwell (for a mega back five with Trent, James, Cancelo and Dias), as well as Gallagher and Bowen, who are in form and have both very strong xG and xA. ESR looks good value too, but the fixtures turn now and his underlying metrics suggest over performance.

I will probably sell Vardy next week, maybe even for a 4.5 or Broja as part of a restructure. The only forward I really want to keep now is Antonio. Toney and Mbeumo get next week, then Mbeumo certainly goes due to the other performing options. I’ll happily keep a lot of money in the bank, so I can move Toney or one of the midfielders to a premium option when the choice is clear. I need the Spurs or United boys to show me something. I already have triple Liverpool and City. Not sure I can buy Bruno or Ronaldo, or Kane or Son right now. Who knows?

62. The big three at the back doing all the work. Happy to get a small green arrow considering I sold Raphinha for Jota, which will hopefully pay off longer term if Jota doesn’t lose his place to Origi….

The players that interest me the most are Chilwell (for a mega back five with Trent, James, Cancelo and Dias), as well as Gallagher and Bowen, who are in form and have both very strong xG and xA. ESR looks good value too, but the fixtures turn now and his underlying metrics suggest over performance.

I will probably sell Vardy next week, maybe even for a 4.5 or Broja as part of a restructure. The only forward I really want to keep now is Antonio. Toney and Mbeumo get next week, then Mbeumo certainly goes due to the other performing options. I’ll happily keep a lot of money in the bank, so I can move Toney or one of the midfielders to a premium option when the choice is clear. I need the Spurs or United boys to show me something. I already have triple Liverpool and City. Not sure I can buy Bruno or Ronaldo, or Kane or Son right now. Who knows?
I'm getting Kane now. In a less than ideal scenario I get decent returns over the next 4 GWs and switch to Ronaldo. If he's completely shit I can switch to Ronaldo or Lukaku anytime based on their form. Kane will only be for max 4 GWs after that it should be between Ronaldo and Lukaku, the former has great fixtures and the latter should be fixture proof. Not switching to a premium mid as I want that flexibility in my forward line and for most of the season you'd need one of those forwards, while there are better budget options in midfield.

I'm getting Kane now. In a less than ideal scenario I get decent returns over the next 4 GWs and switch to Ronaldo. If he's completely shit I can switch to Ronaldo or Lukaku anytime based on their form. Kane will only be for max 4 GWs after that it should be between Ronaldo and Lukaku, the former has great fixtures and the latter should be fixture proof. Not switching to a premium mid as I want that flexibility in my forward line and for most of the season you'd need one of those forwards, while there are better budget options in midfield.
I think I’d almost rather have Gallagher than Kane though. There’s no data that suggests goals or assists are coming, only previous seasons.

I think I’d almost rather have Gallagher than Kane though. There’s no data that suggests goals or assists are coming, only previous seasons.
yeah that'd be fine. He'll be on a day to day basis with an single transfer option to Ronaldo or Lukaku is he's back soon. Like Dirty said it's not like there's other strikers screaming for goals.

I have Vardy right now who plays Chelsea next. He's usually done well vs big teams but I'd rather Leicester don't score as I have a double Chelsea defense. But keeping him isn't out of the question in case some other shit happens during the break.

Can also simply get Ronaldo now or someone like Jesus. Not really set in stone but if nothing else happens I'm willing to give Kane one GW based on them getting a new manager and him being too good to keep doing nothing. Plus obviously the fixtures which are pretty ideal for Conte and Kane to both start firing.

My team started sucking... As is tradition.. Activated my wildcard for the international break

Hopefully can get a good team going again

My draft leader had Allison and Auba :D

The fecker got his ass saved by TAA and Salah combo.

Wow that's brutal.

In fairness it's only the Cancelo one that's a killer as I'd never have played Foster,and Ramsdale got 7 anyway.
Plus White was never starting for me as even if I'd not split the risk with Duffy, I'd have gone Cancelo anyway.
So can't see it as a 35points lost. In reality it's about 12points as Cancelo instead of Duffy was the move really.

That's shocking. Foster is fine, no one expected that but the other two must hurt. What's your defense? I'm intrigued as to why you would bench Cancelo and moreso White vs a useless Watford?

No mystery, it was TAA, Chilwell and one other.
I went Duffy as Newcastle are toilet too and it split the risk versus 2 Arsenal defenders as they live to concede a late goal at home.Brighton have been pretty solid this season.

But We move on. After 3 dodgy weeks need a big response now.
Have 2 transfers to mull over. Vardy needs to go for sure.

Foster, Raphina, Cancelo, White. The reasons were all logical in my head at the time.

Raphina was definitely the dumbest decision looking back, I’m not starting a Brentford player again. Cancelo was trying to be too clever and over estimating United.

I get 3 of those 4 totally. But Rapha as an explosive goal scoring mid at home is a strange one?

Reece James feels essential. I already have Rudiger and Chilwell though.

I'm binning Havertz this week for one of Jota, Foden or Gallagher I think. So do I go with Gallagher and triple up on Chelsea defence by changing Williams > James or bring in Jota/Foden and flip Rudi into James instead?

Anyone else going into the IB with a banked transfer? What's the moves for you if so?

Reece James feels essential. I already have Rudiger and Chilwell though.

I'm binning Havertz this week for one of Jota, Foden or Gallagher I think. So do I go with Gallagher and triple up on Chelsea defence by changing Williams > James or bring in Jota/Foden and flip Rudi into James instead?

I am binning Havertz as well, I was planning on getting Son but think I will end up with one of Jota or Trossard. I got both Foden and Gallagher already.

Also want to take Vardy out and go with Antonio, Toney and Jimenez attack. I don’t really feel great about any forwards above £8.5m this year, would rather invest in depth and midfield.

My desired squad after break will be:

Sanchez
TAA Cancelo James Reguilon Livramento
Salah Foden Raphinha Trossard/Jota Gallagher
Antonio Jimenez Toney

Leaves me £1.8m in bank if I take Trossard.

Somehow still clinging onto 2nd in my work league of 80-+ despite 2 weeks of shocking decisions.
I suppose it's the benched/lost points, versus others not necessarily having those players that's saved it.

Roll on 2 weeks, and we'll see what happens with any injuries etc.

Antonio-Jiminez-Vardy feels a bit weak up front. Antonio has a lot of banked value and is always a huge threat. I think it's probably the other 2 I need to tweak. Be it Kane/Lukaku/Ronaldo and one facilitator cheapie.

I get 3 of those 4 totally. But Rapha as an explosive goal scoring mid at home is a strange one?

It was sound logic in my head at the time, but clearly an error. I got sucked in by Brentford playing Norwich and should have benched Mbeumo. Like you said, with the others, I’d probably make those decisions again. Although, I definitely need to stop treating defenders like defenders.

It was sound logic in my head at the time, but clearly an error. I got sucked in by Brentford playing Norwich and should have benched Mbeumo. Like you said, with the others, I’d probably make those decisions again. Although, I definitely need to stop treating defenders like defenders.

With TAA, Chilwell and Cancelo, i'd almost never bench any of them.
But with Duffy having a "banker" against Newcastle, and Cancelo, who has barely hit an assist for a while in the league away at us, I was moved.
However, those 3 will be set and left now, with Ramsdale in goal, and if White/Duffy have a really strong fixture will probably just bench a Townsend or flimsy mid to be honest.

In fairness it's only the Cancelo one that's a killer as I'd never have played Foster,and Ramsdale got 7 anyway.
Plus White was never starting for me as even if I'd not split the risk with Duffy, I'd have gone Cancelo anyway.
So can't see it as a 35points lost. In reality it's about 12points as Cancelo instead of Duffy was the move really.
Same here, I have Foster, Livra, Hwang and Brownhill which is 21 points but in reality is a 4 point loss because the only call I had to make was Antonio vs Livra, and the 4 point cost was the minimum I was willing to risk given the upside could end up in much higher profit especially the way WHU played. Very luck to limit that damage all in all.

The Duffy one was a solid call, I was really praying for Newcastle to score and that was absolutely huge for me both for the OR given so many had Sanchez and Duffy but also for my ML where pretty much everyone except me had Sanchez while I had Ramsdale. :lol:

So I have officially joined the Ramsdale club and fired Sanchez from my squad. You guys need to get ready to get a new keeper cause he is getting injured tomorrow in training.