Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Smith Rowe just a phase is it. Stick with Townsend was it.

Thanks whoever that was!

Oh feck off. Vardy assist ruled out. Every week this season just feels all or nothing. Same time as Everton had a pen ruled out (my mate has Regulion). 10 point swing thanks to VAR.

Mbeumo over ESR and Gallagher on recent wildcards has been poor business for all involved.

With Toney failing and no enticing budget strikers, I might look to restructure to five midfielders (one usually benched) with a 4.5 fodder striker.

Vardy assist. VAR no Vardy assist. Crap week.
Going for a sleep!

I knew my misclick buying Saka instead of Smith Rowe would come back to bite me

If bonus points stay the same, I’ve got 42 points on the bench. Maddening any week that happens, but considering I was so close to the bench boost, it’s absolutely pissed me off so much.

If bonus points stay the same, I’ve got 42 points on the bench. Maddening any week that happens, but considering I was so close to the bench boost, it’s absolutely pissed me off so much.
How many points have you got?

I'm on 25, l o l, with Salah to play. At least I've got Dias to come off the bench with 6 points. Also, got 2 bonus points for White to come, which is, well, an unexpected bonus. White is starting to look like an astute buy, at 4.5M.

Yeah, yeah, I presumed United were going to score against City :boring:

Hold on, I have Antonio to play, also. Still chance to salvage something from this GW then.

Last edited:
Ouch. I still maintain that you made the right decision not to use it at the time, although it is tough to believe in hindsight right now.

Vardy was a dud buy, but where do you go?
  • Spurs offered nothing going forward. Kane got less than 0.1 xG, Son had no shots.
  • Can’t get Mane as I have triple Liverpool.
  • Can’t get Jesus for same reason.
  • The run of games for Auba is ending.
  • Ronaldo or Bruno against Watford should be tasty, but think I’d back Foster right now!

• Spurs offered nothing going forward. Kane got less than 0.1 xG, Son had no shots.
  • Ronaldo or Bruno against Watford should be tasty, but think I’d back Foster right now!

Where have you found Kane’s XG so soon out of interest?

After selling Raphinha, I think I need Jota to save my week. Perhaps a couple of returns from Antonio would suffice. I own Trent, but Antonio has lower EO.

Where have you found Kane’s XG so soon out of interest?
FotMob app has it live.

Damn, makes me feel better about my 34. Seriously considered the bench boost but couldn't predict the Foster points or quite that many from Cancelo.

Not that mad.. at least I don't have Sanchez in goal!

So far I'm on 42 points with Antonio Trent and Salah to play. Would have been a great week if not for another 42 points on my bench :(

Up to 188th in the world for this week so far, pretty chuffed. Just captain Salah left, if I finish 1st I think it’ll make my week :lol:

If Liverpool had to score, that was probably the ideal way for it to happen.

Annoyingly the guy top of my league has Foster, Smith Rowe and TAA. Bore off son!

Need an Antonio goal as unlike some of you lot's leagues not "all" have him :)

This would have been the perfect week had that idiot Smith Rowe kept quiet. At least I can take solace from the fact that my rival benched Cancelo.

I’ve gone Kane. It’s a gamble but fancy Conte to get some results over the next few fixtures, which are unbelievable. And not masses of alternatives to spend the funds on.

Come on Antonio, need to convert this bustling into some points action!

I’ve gone Kane. It’s a gamble but fancy Conte to get some results over the next few fixtures, which are unbelievable. And not masses of alternatives to spend the funds on.

Just cueing yourself up for some screen punching rage at Kane hanging about on the half way line and struggling to outpace linesmen