Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Knew should have got Gallagher instead of Smith Rowe

Twats. Him and Mbuemo. The pair of them. I'm so frustrated I wasted a transfer to bring him in :mad:
Boomo should be on my bench now. They're playing Newcastle next who have a new manager and should be decent.

But yeah this is why I had no trust on Brentford assets. All foreplay no end product. But even I thought they should at least get something vs Norwich. Toney should likely fall a couple of times now over IB.

I'm just going to hold my transfer this week. Saint Maximin been blanking for weeks but Brentford up next at home, one last chance.

I'm just going to hold my transfer this week. Saint Maximin been blanking for weeks but Brentford up next at home, one last chance.
Probably hold him. They have a new manager who plays good attacking football. And playing at home there will be probably a good performance from them. Even today in second half they made a decent comeback.

So what to do with Sanchez? Not sure I want to keep him, but wasting transfers on keepers can ofte backfire.

Ffs Sanchez. You had one job to stay on my bench as I try to put out fires everywhere else.

haha I said I was going to hold free transfer but just saw I have no back up for Sanchez :lol: :(

Obviously Duffy doesn't cleany. Cue an inevitable White cleany to join Cancelo's haul on the bench tomorrow.

Chuckled at Sanchez though.

27 off 5 so far, which feels like a decent start.

I decided against doing Dias for Chilwell this week, as I like the double City defence more in future weeks. Glad I was not made to regret that decision.

Gallagher has a great run of fixtures now. Obviously the Spurs boys might be a priority, but that seems another strong move. Not sure whether I give Toney and Mbeumo any longer.

I think you ignore United, including Ronaldo, until the manager changes.

So what to do with Sanchez? Not sure I want to keep him, but wasting transfers on keepers can ofte backfire.
He's just out for 1 GW.
Yeah I’m just going to keep him and be without a goalkeeper for a week. Think I’m doing Vardy and Havertz to Son and Antonio but I will wait the two weeks before making a decision. Trossard is also very tempting, but I don’t feel like getting Kane instead of Son. I will probably want Reguilon too, for Tomiyasu or Henry.

Obviously Duffy doesn't cleany. Cue an inevitable White cleany to join Cancelo's haul on the bench tomorrow.

Chuckled at Sanchez though.
I got Livramento with 6 on my bench but Henry got 10 so can’t complain. Rudiger, Toney and Foden blanked but you wouldn’t bench any of them for the fixtures they had this week.

Otherwise Jimenez on my bench also blanked, hopefully Tomiyasu does not haul.

Watching the highlights and looks like Sanchez didn't make contact with Wilson?

Rank 6,433 with 6 players left including captain Salah, intrigued to see how high I end up this week— played bench boost.

Raphinha is a season keeper this year along with Salah and Livramento. Unless they're injured or suspended of course.

Rose gives away a pen, Auba takes and has it saved.
No idea what Rose was doing for the initial foul.

Thought we'd manage to score, so I put Cancelo on second bench spot... Sums up my management of my FPL team this season. Despise that, I've probably performed better than Ole so far...

This Foster v Ramsdale narrative! Penalty save!

Next Foster’s Watford plays United at home, whilst Ramsdale’s Arsenal plays Liverpool away…

26 points on my bench. I can’t be bothered to go back and quote my post on Friday debating the bench boost. One of those where it always feels like you’re destined to make the wrong decision.

A fair shout, but I needed to use a transfer and had the money for Raphinha to Jota (w/ Firminho out for a while). He may well come back in at some point.
All being well, I'm going from Havertz to Jota, who else is in your midfield (guessing Salah is one)

So annoying watching foster make these saves with him on the bench to make it worse a - 1 from Sanchez.

That's getting to bench records :lol:

Just need a bench keeper pen save cleany now.

Add a Foster pen Save to the list. Someone up there must really hate me. So far it's looking like 40 points on the bench and counting.

Haha amazing.
Although I have Foster on the bench so if he does outscored Rammo I will not be laughing.
But it would have been insanity to play Fostsr over Ram this week so could deal with it.
Nice Rapha goal. Need something from Vardy and Townsend though.