Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Smugness at keeping Livramento in my team replaced by the shame of putting Cancelo on the bench.

3 points from Foden so far this game week! But having 14 for Cancelo on the bench, and not having Livra's 6 at all makes it feel like the week is already a bust!

Smugness at keeping Livramento in my team replaced by the shame of putting Cancelo on the bench.

Yeah Cancelo is painful. Hoping Raphinha has another knock and doesn’t play but really scrambling there.

I expect most people benched him, as it was the smart percentage call, with most people having 2 high value other defenders, and then a string of budget ones, with Livra, Duffy and White all having strong fixtures too.

Add in Cancelo having done nothing for weeks in fantasy, and having a "tough" (cough) away game it certainly wasn't a mad call.
Just a terrible result.

What’s a smart percentage call? I wouldn’t be benching many defenders against this United team, especially a 6.4m one who has 7 clean sheets in 11 games. Easy to say now, of course.

What’s a smart percentage call? I wouldn’t be benching many defenders against this United team, especially a 6.4m one who has 7 clean sheets in 11 games. Easy to say now, of course.

When you have Chilwell, TAA and 2 budget guys with great fixtures, all of whom have hit high totals recently, rather than Chilwell who hasn't, and has what should be a hard game. 2 assists when he's barely troubled the bonus points is classic sod's law.

Yeah Cancelo is painful. Hoping Raphinha has another knock and doesn’t play but really scrambling there.
Same on Raphinha. I thought there was a decent chance of rotation with Cancelo, given he played 90 on Wednesday night with little over 48 hours recovery until today's game.

Did you expect any different? Walker hardly ever gets attacking returns these days. Cancelo on the other had is cut from the same cloth as Chilwell, TAA etc.

Walker would get decent returns in the past. I thought it was just a slow start to the season and be only a matter of time. 5.5m though for a City starting "nailed" defender though I'll take it. Especially at the price Cancelo is at now :(

The hope of United scoring at least one against Pool and City has cost me 24 Cancelo and Trent points. Fuming here but it's my fault.

Christ how many points have I lost over the last two weeks by choosing Chilwell over James.

Christ how many points have I lost over the last two weeks by choosing Chilwell over James.

My knee is seriously twitching right now! Post game think it's time to look at their recent heat maps to see who is further up the pitch

Brentford decline was probably easy to see, but thought they would beat Norwich at least.

Going to be some difficult decisions ahead of them playing Newcastle, especially for those on Toney. At least Mbeumo is far cheaper, so you can justify him as a bench filler.

I had double city defense and they couldn't keep a CS. Dropped one of them and they keep a CS in the Derby.

Had single Chelsea defense and they were keeping CS. Switched to double and they drop a CS vs Burnley. :lol:

Gallagher Cancelo and Liveramento on the bench. 31 points ffs. This season is killing me.

Toney had woeful form, and Brentford have started a slide. So didn't get that one.

Glad not to go double Chelsea defence though!

Grrr. Dias instead of Cancelo looking increasingly shit.
Chelsea clean sheet wipe has probably helped me as I imagine a lot of people have doubled up.
Toney has been fecking shocking.
Need Vardy and Townsend to do something but I'm not expecting much.

Wow Lamptey starts!

Feels like years ago that he was injured with a minor niggle and expected back next game, then spent until now to get back.
Just need Ferguson to emerge again now.

Reece James is absolute dynamite. Could have had 3 assists today. Basically plays as a right winger even more advanced than TAA with similar crossing ability. But he will be rotated more than Trend i assume.