Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

So Jota has been benched. Time has come to dump him. If Rashford hits it off today might consider bringing him in.

These Pep wannabe managers do my head in. Feck off with that substitution. :mad:

Edit : He was on 2 bonus points too, he will surely end with 0 now. FFS.

Also no idea how I ended up with 7 players who are differentials for me this week. Granted one of them in Jota is benched but it could either go wonderfully well or hilariously bad. :lol:

Despite a goal, the team no longer revolves around palmer and he's evidently also a minutes risk. Not worth the 10.5 for me

Switched Madueke and Isak for Jackson and Mbuemo. Thank you Jackson for performing.

Wanted to start the season with Sanchez, but got sucked into the Henderson hype that this place manifested.

Thankfully got him in yesterday so pleased with the 10 points.

Why not just Amad? Statwise he seems the best option at United currently + you’ll save 2m
I’m feeling he’s a rotation risk. Rashford looks more minutes worthy. Also, I already have Minteh and Rogers as 5m mids. Might remove one of them for amad and go for Mbuemo. Plus I think I have cash to go Mbuemo too. So might do that.