Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

I had plans to drop Diaz to Mbuemo and Palmer to Saka but that doesn’t look like it’s going to happen. Have to upgrade to Eze to Mbuemo before the day is over to take the price rise into account. Will have to go next week without Gabriel and Saka.

Konsa scoring is a really unexpected bonus there.
As much as I was cursing villa winning late. They're going to be a big rival for scraping 4th

fecking hell that second half saved me :lol:

Konsa goal, Rogers two assists

Jota didn't play, so ESR comes in from the bench

I was so close to the Harwood-Bellis clean sheet as well :(

fecking hell that second half saved me :lol:

Konsa goal, Rogers two assists

Jota didn't play, so ESR comes in from the bench

I was so close to the Harwood-Bellis clean sheet as well :(
I have 4 united players (rash, Ligt, amad, Martinez) and Nketiah from CP. I desperately need points.

I have 4 united players (rash, Ligt, amad, Martinez) and Nketiah from CP. I desperately need points.

I really like Nketiah for 5.9m, one of the options I'm definitely looking at. And I'm probably going to get Amad in as well pretty soon.

Raya
TAA - Porro - Konsa
Palmer (c) - Saka - Jota - ESR - Rogers
Haaland - Wood

Maz - Pedro - Bellis​

FT saved again. 3 FTs next GW.

Probably benched the wrong players but it is what it is.
Played Maz over Konsa last second :lol:
Last minute changes never work ffs.

49 from 5. Should've been 59 from 6. Maz over Konsa also meant I moved Pedro to 1st bench. Desperately need a no show from him so I can get that Konsa 10 pointer.

I really like Nketiah for 5.9m, one of the options I'm definitely looking at. And I'm probably going to get Amad in as well pretty soon.
Well we did draft, and I forgot about it and fantasy football website picked the players for me. I'm lucky no one picked amad or Martinez and I got them.

Well we did draft, and I forgot about it and fantasy football website picked the players for me. I'm lucky no one picked amad or Martinez and I got them.

Good luck! I only have Saka, Haaland and Pedro left

53 from 7. Probably getting punished by my bench as well this week.

Keeping a close eye on Eze in this match as he's potentially on the way out.

It'll be either Palmer & Eze to Saka & Mbuemo or Palmer and Pedro to Diaz/Mbuemo & Havertz this week.

This is what sucks in FPL. i wanted Salah to deliver, i wanted Virgil to get CS and now i want Eze to deliver. Fpl is evil shit.

They were saying Mbuemo was injured on sky, assume the fact he lasted the 90 means he isn't?

How the hell can you possibly have 4 from one team?
That only happens if a player was initially listed in another prem squad then moved. Which isn't the race for any of the 4 United players.