Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

Stick with Rogers or time to offload him? There might be many knee jerk changes after this week with many expected point haulers doing nothing. Personally thinking about doing no changes and continuing with the below team and getting Mbuemo for Jota after next week. Although the way spurs are so open, mbuemo might have a good game next week

Martinez (Henderson)
Konsa Gvardiol Robinson (Faes Barco)
Salah jota Eze Rogers Minteh
Haaland Isak (Wood)

Stick with Rogers or time to offload him? There might be many knee jerk changes after this week with many expected point haulers doing nothing. Personally thinking about doing no changes and continuing with the below team and getting Mbuemo for Jota after next week. Although the way spurs are so open, mbuemo might have a good game next week

Martinez (Henderson)
Konsa Gvardiol Robinson (Faes Barco)
Salah jota Eze Rogers Minteh
Haaland Isak (Wood)
Who would you move him to without 2 transfers?

Arsenal have Spurs away (then City)… United (with poor defensive form) Southampton away.

Liverpool have Forest at home…. Villa have Everton at home… City have Brentford at home.

Who gets the CS, who gets a point?

Heritage FPL
Well i have Sanchez in goal and Mazraiou in the back line so two cleanies and two pen saves simples;):lol:

Saw the Newcastle goal notification come up, was expecting the inevitable player you take out scores routine (Isak) and only then realised he was long off the pitch.

He was holding his nose before halftime but didn't return after the break. But then they made 3 subs at half time so not sure if tactical or if it was because of injury.

People on the match thread at Newcastle Online speculating that he's broken his nose. I've just sold him for Twatkins. Now I have no money left. Oh dear.

People on the match thread at Newcastle Online speculating that he's broken his nose. I've just sold him for Twatkins. Now I have no money left. Oh dear.
FFS. I have no money left to move him on for Watkins. I might completely go rogue and get in Zirkzee. :nervous:

Possibly kneejerking into a WC here.

Sick of TAA and Porro flaterring to deceive while I have no Arsenal defenders. Eze a flop, Isak injured, Saka went off near the end too but didn't look serious. Not sure how long Joao Pedro is out?

FFS. I have no money left to move him on for Watkins. I might completely go rogue and get in Zirkzee. :nervous:

Tbf I wish I'd bought a cheap, 2 points a game striker and banked 3.0m or so to strengthen the midfield. It would have been much smarter to shift someone and get someone like Cole Palmer in and then play a five man midfield. Oh dear.

Trying to frame it in a positive way, but feck me that was a bad weekend.

Such a strange week.
74 which feels a really strong one looking down the league but that includes 4 points across 3 Liverpool players home to Forest, Konsa 1 pointer home to Everton and Pedro missing an appetising looking Ipswich H game.

Such a strange week.
74 which feels a really strong one looking down the league but that includes 4 points across 3 Liverpool players home to Forest, Konsa 1 pointer home to Everton and Pedro missing an appetising looking Ipswich H game.
Get him boys

Such a strange week.
Get him boys

Can't believe I'm having to do this to one of my deputies... He should have known better.

images

Ending on an above average 54.

Can’t remember where I saw this but essentially if you can average 60 points a GW you usually finish incredibly high.

So that’s my aim.

Such a strange week.
Not gonna lie; i am shocked with your behaviour. Cccccccc...

Can’t remember where I saw this but essentially if you can average 60 points a GW you usually finish incredibly high.

So that’s my aim.

Think that's a bit low although incredibly high is subjective. I averaged 62.5 last year near enough, was just inside the top 500,000 worldwide. Think there was 11 million teams, but a lot drop out early, or enter with a randomly selected team and never touch it again. Hard to know how many that accounts for who are not really interested.

There's late starters and people playing in mini-leagues with their own ruleset that should be easy to beat as well. Things like reverse FPL where they aim for low scores, or 'no transfer' leagues. Then there's weird arse bot teams trying to do I don't know what. Much smaller numbers but it accounts for some more.

Top 100 players averaged over 70
Top 5k = 68+
Top 10k = 67.5
Top 100k = 65.5
Top 250k = 64
Top 1m = 61

Last edited:
Haaland (c) - 26 points
The rest of my team combined - 13 points....

Apart from the Gabriel feck up I'm glad I binned Son, Isak and Bruno. Palmer was the one that wasn't needed and that had the knock on effect of me taking out Gabriel and Havertz.

I'll roll next week and then get back on the Arsenal train. Probably Saka in for Palmer and Mbuemo for Eze.

Man gets a few good points and thinks he's billy big bollocks now. Gotta bring him back down to our level.
Only by accident. Transfers Salah and Pedro flopped and 5 "great fixture" players amassed about 7 points between them :lol:

So that’s my aim.
I don't think so. It depends on many factors i think. My last 4 seasons are;
59.5- 1.6 mil
68-18.5 k
55- 2 mil
60-500k

As you can see, i had twice 60 (ish) points average and difference was one bloody mil on the overall table.

A whopping eight blanks this weekend. With Haaland up against Arsenal next, that WC is starting to look pretty tempting.

It seems a lot of people are wildcarding, so I've decided to hold steady and just swap Isak for Watkins for now. All of my XI are at home, so hopefully City v Arsenal is cagey and the Liverpool trio don't feck up again.