Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

Awful yet still green arrows on a very decent rank. I’m on 44 thanks to Amad and quite satisfied so far
You've still got Isak and two attacking threats for the (usually goal-rich) NLD at least.

I'm guessing it won't be too high-scoring a weekend overall. The top team in the ML I'm in is on 49 with one to play. Only 4 players on double digits in the current totw too.

Just felt like a really shitty week. No Pedro, Gvardiol benched, Jota only getting the 1 point for the borderline early sub, Robinson off my bench conceding in injury time, Eze not taking the penalty, TAA blanking.

Nearly everyone on Haaland cap too so that makes no real difference. The only thing that felt good was Smith Rowe.

Everyone must be having 'mare too! :lol: London derby a big threat game, especially if Arsenal keep a clean sheet. Will surely drop then.

One of these days Flekken is going to end up on a monster score with all the save points he accumulates and I'll be laughing all the way to the bank. Must be anyday now!

41 with only Raya, Konsa, Porro, Rogers, Saka and Palmer left. Desperately need the Villa boys to go big next.

41 with only Raya, Konsa, Porro, Rogers, Saka and Palmer left. Desperately need the Villa boys to go big next.
Yeah, if Konsa and Rogers don't pull it out the bag, the rest of those have you pretty fecked right?

Awful.

PKRBstL.png
Humble bragging is the worst

Just felt like a really shitty week. No Pedro, Gvardiol benched, Jota only getting the 1 point for the borderline early sub, Robinson off my bench conceding in injury time, Eze not taking the penalty, TAA blanking.

Nearly everyone on Haaland cap too so that makes no real difference. The only thing that felt good was Smith Rowe.

Everyone must be having 'mare too! :lol: London derby a big threat game, especially if Arsenal keep a clean sheet. Will surely drop then.
It feels like a low scoring week overall and it’s incredible that at high ranks we still gain ground from Haaland.

It feels like a low scoring week overall and it’s incredible that at high ranks we still gain ground from Haaland.

Yep, that is incredible.

Still got a bunch threats to come or playing now, so would have wanted to be a little ahead of the curve.Safety was 42 and that's what I hit but it gave me a miniscule rank rise from the Saturday 3pms. That Everton goal helps me, no cleanies for Konsa/Digne now.

Just need Vila's attack to blank, Porro to score/assist and Havertz to do nothing. Would be a good week then. Palmer blank would be helpful too!

Thought Joao Pedro screwed me over. I looked at my bench and have Aina as my first option. So a minimum of 6 extra points. That’s my only brag this weekend. Otherwise my WC team is shit.

A pretty disturous week, especially following a WC.

23 with only Jackson and Semenyo to play :lol:

(Pau and Rogers currently playing)

Only Haaland not blanking and the only other player to not blank is Greaves (3rd on my bench).

That said, I'm fine with my team.

Not starting Konsa or Rogers again. Latter will be binned for a 4.5 when I need the extra cash. To be fair to him he looks a handful but has zero end product.

I benched dalot and ahead of him started:
Rico Lewis, konsa, Alexis MacAllister. Still have Porro to play v arsenal tomorrow so clean sheet is unlikely

First sub was Darwin Nunez,... so will lose out on my only defender to get any points if any of my other players don't play.

Thank god for Captain Haaland