Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

I thought Liverpool would be the team to get attackers from, but they're looking more and more like the one to double up in defence with.

Screenshot-20240914-163016.png

feck off

Fulham CS gone in the 95th min. Booo!

Also 2 points in total from Robertson and Jota in a home game is pathetic. Fecking Liverpool.

I really liked my team 5 hours ago. Now it's Yeti and the Blankers, with only Rogers and Isak to go.

At least my genius transfer of benched Muniz to injured Pedro has, bizarrely, won me 5 points!

Hopefully plenty of people captained Salah over Haaland.
Though it is classic FPL to bring Salah in after 3 hauls and he stops immediately

Can't wait until the overall runner up had Jota this week and the winner had Luis Diaz and lost by 1pt.

Last few mins were beautiful. Salah blank confirmed, Eze not on pens, Fulham cleanie gone and ESR jumps up to a bp and also CS point.

You've still got Isak and two attacking threats for the (usually goal-rich) NLD at least.

I'm guessing it won't be too high-scoring a weekend overall. The top team in the ML I'm in is on 49 with one to play. Only 4 players on double digits in the current totw too.