Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

Thanks chaps. Yeah it's hard to know until we get a sense of Slot's habits with rotation. He might be more inclined to play the same team than Klopp given his style requires less intense running
For what it's worth, Slot didn't really rotate with Feyenoord at all.

Will never forgive myself for benching Maz. Why do I have him if I don't use him against the worst team in the world
6 pointer comes on for Pedro. Happy days in the end.

18 points from the 3 games I've needed him in. Great 4.5m pick.

Pedro not in the squad
Muniz on the bench
Gvardiol on the bench

Plenty of pain to go around

Thanks chaps. Yeah it's hard to know until we get a sense of Slot's habits with rotation. He might be more inclined to play the same team than Klopp given his style requires less intense running

No worries, and he starts today so all good for you!

Today did look like the biggest rotation threat (intenrationals, CL away on Tuesday) so if he's survived then should be fine for you moving forward I'd have thought.

Shit just seen no Pedro at all. Not injured surely?

Ndiaye from the bench for me.

Surprised at that as their manager was saying those were away know what to do to get themselves ready for Sauturday. Was a nice positive statement.

Brings in Robinson for me, and Gvardiol benched for City means I'm down to Winks.

Was considering Gvardiol > Konate for next week anway. Definitely going to do it now, hate pep roulette.

All good here, know not to rely on gimmick Brighton and City players at this point.

I hate this situation. Defender with clean sheet on the bench waiting will benched defender get minutes.
It never ends well

All good here, know not to rely on gimmick Brighton and City players at this point.
Had a FOMO on Pedro as everyone was getting him in. Thank feck I didnt waste a transfer to bring him in. Seems like that new Brighton manager is getting in his Pep roulette impression early.

Also - Dalot is still such a BPS magnet..... and always available. But then you still know ETH wants Shaw and Maz going forward really, so hard to still justify that .5 increase just yet.

Got rid of Mazraoui for Konate before today but looks like he's had a hamstring anyway. But missed cs, just can never know with that united team

Had a FOMO on Pedro as everyone was getting him in. Thank feck I didnt waste a transfer to bring him in. Seems like that new Brighton manager is getting in his Pep roulette impression early.
Pedro was on international duty so it could just be a rest.

Got rid of Mazraoui for Konate before today but looks like he's had a hamstring anyway. But missed cs, just can never know with that united team
We made a triple sub so seems unlikely Maz was injured? He'd have been off individually earlier otherwise?

Dalot with the asisst at the last minute is great. 16 from him and Bruno so can't complain much but Bruno needs to go. Planning a WC in GW6 so I'll hold for one more week.

Pedro was on international duty so it could just be a rest.
Still should be on the bench then, shouldn't he? He also only played like 45mins for Brazil. Not even making the bench is a concern, especially looking at the number of options they have in attack.

Edit : Just seen someone else say he picked up a knock. Makes more sense in that case.

No Pedro, Muniz on the bench, Barco still in my team and concerns about Palmer, might not have a full team today. Looks like my double transfer of Palmer and Pedro for Gordon and Isak could be a huge mistake.

While Rashy scored today there's still a doubt whether he's a keeper.

Pedro out but assume that's a back quick job.
Barco deadweight.

Probably a sit and wait job to see if anything needs doing transfer wise this week.

Pedro in on the WC a bit frustrating but Robinson to come in from the bench is okay, in theory. Hopefully nothing serious for Pedro and Brighton don't play so well he doesn't make the starting team next week.

Difficult thing is he's a cheap price if we need to shift him too.

Should be alright if it's due to a knock but an awkward price point all round if it comes to selling him.

Not many great options in that price range as a direct replacement.

It's not just that, I saw him as a hybrid rather than nailed on starter for me, rotating in and out with Robinson as an extra defender. Would ideally switch to Wood or Wissa and can afford it if I had to sell him, but then 6.1 is pure starter money. Upsets how I saw my squad if I did that. At that point I'd be tempted to go fodder and spend the extra elsewhere instead.

Hopefully it's just the one game!

Yup. Not moving useless Gvardiol out was a smart move

Most annoying thing about that was Guardiola saying something along the lines of Lewis not being able to start all the games because he's young. Thought he might be the victim of roulette this week rather than Gvardiol.

At least they conceded so not so harmful.

I feel ridiculous having captained Salah instead of Haaland. There was a logic that makes sense but still ffs

Still should be on the bench then, shouldn't he? He also only played like 45mins for Brazil. Not even making the bench is a concern, especially looking at the number of options they have in attack.

Edit : Just seen someone else say he picked up a knock. Makes more sense in that case.
Yeah. The manager loves Pedro. He woundn't have him outside the matchday squad unless there was a good reason.

I thought Lewis was playing well. But I guess the point he loses is gained back by Gvardiol, so I've got one player between them I guess :lol: