Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

Did a last minute Gordon for Diaz transfer. Was this a good move or no? We have some easy fixtures coming up but I might have gotten overexcited about Diaz's form. Rotation is a problem as well.

He looks bloody good this year though. Don't think his father's kidnapping was very helpful last year.

Did a last minute Gordon for Diaz transfer. Was this a good move or no? We have some easy fixtures coming up but I might have gotten overexcited about Diaz's form. Rotation is a problem as well.

He looks bloody good this year though. Don't think his father's kidnapping was very helpful last year.

All about how many minutes he gets. If he's playing he's a quality pick, but as you say rotation could be a problem and you probably know better than us how likely that is.

Yeti starts.

Bit of a relief that! What with the rumoured doubts over him, plus at least some rotation risk to Jota and Joao Pedro this weekend I almost made a transfer to take out one of the latter two. There were promising words from the Brighton manager over Pedro, and should Jota play well he could move to 7.7m like his mate Diaz, locking in a 0.1 in potential sale value so held in the end. I need 2 of them to start ideally so that;s 1 down with Haaland.

Was a captaincy doubt too. Toyed with moving it to TAA for this one in case yeti was only coming off the bench but stuck it out.

Ok so why have I only got one free transfer after using my wildcard this week? Surely by default it should be two now? The one I didn't use last week plus another.

Ok so why have I only got one free transfer after using my wildcard this week? Surely by default it should be two now? The one I didn't use last week plus another.
You don’t get the FT the week you wildcard. What’s new this season is that it you had 2 or 3 FTs and wildcard, you keep those FTs. Last season after WC you always went back to 1 FT.

He's looking great. Should have scored v Ipswich on the first weekend too, but bottled that chance when the goalie was bearing down on him and he lifted it over the bar from close range.

The only thing is that rotation risk. Think he's vulnerable this weekend what with having played 180 for Colombia but other than that looking like a top pick.

My idiotic decision to bring back my man Rashy doesn't look as idiotic now.
His boxing workouts confinced me that he will score.

On a side note, anyone use Now tv to get their sky?
Trying to find how you talk on live chat to an advisor if you can at all these days?!

Will never forgive myself for benching Maz. Why do I have him if I don't use him against the worst team in the world

Will never forgive myself for benching Maz. Why do I have him if I don't use him against the worst team in the world
Feeling kind of the same about Amad. I might as well have got a 4.5 midfielder if all I'm ever gonna do is have them on the bench.

You lucky bastard. My first sub is Mbuemo. Vs bloody City
That City game hasn't been kind to me either mind you.

Gvardiol benched means I'm likely down to 10 players this weekend, as Harwood-Bellis and Barco are my other two subs.

Licha 6 pointer bagged. Blow the clean sheet now if you want lads.... but please don't really.

All about how many minutes he gets. If he's playing he's a quality pick, but as you say rotation could be a problem and you probably know better than us how likely that is.

He's looking great. Should have scored v Ipswich on the first weekend too, but bottled that chance when the goalie was bearing down on him and he lifted it over the bar from close range.

The only thing is that rotation risk. Think he's vulnerable this weekend what with having played 180 for Colombia but other than that looking like a top pick.

Thanks chaps. Yeah it's hard to know until we get a sense of Slot's habits with rotation. He might be more inclined to play the same team than Klopp given his style requires less intense running