Subs: Fabianski, Rogers, Aina, Bednarek

Draft 2:

Raya
Robertson, Lewis, Porro
Mbuemo, Salah, Eze, Semenyo
Haaland, Joao Pedro, Havertz

Thoughts on these anyone?
That one is hard, Trent has insane underlying numbers and xG and might smash it any day now.

But Porro is very attacking and will be good when fixtures turn.

Maz and Uniteds defence will be better with Ugarte so i hope and think he will get some good points.

Cheers.

A few tweaks has me with;

Allison, Flekken (figured to keep him since Kellher is £4.4m)
TAA, Porro, Robinson, Saliba, Greaves
Salah, Eze, ESR, Rogers, Semenyo
Delap, Pedro, Haaland

I have £1.4m ITB for can switch things up a bit still.

Will make final decisions tomorrow after the press conferences but looking to see what the options might be.
Why would you have Flekken when you got Alisson? That’s 0.5 that could go better places

Just to have a playing GK in case something happens to Allison. I could go with Kellher but he is £4.4m
That’s a quite unorthodox way to play the game. No one really plays that way, but each to their own I guess.

1 FT, 1m in the bank. Thinking of letting it roll now.

Flekken Vald
TAA, Gvardiol, Porro, Robinson, Barco
Saka, Jota, Eze, ESR, Winks
Haaland, Isak, Pedro

Gvardiol is not currently value, but a decent home fixture now for City's defence upcoming.

Been very paranoid about Liverpool rotation what with intenationals and Milan away next Tuesday, but that's easing. TAA had 180 minutes for England althought it was never him I was most concerned about. Last game was Tuesday and he has been getting some rest minutes for Liverpool, playing 70-75 minutes for them so far. Not much in the way of travel for him to Irealnd then a home game at Wembley.

Jota was the main worry what with Nunez, Gakpo etc. waiting in the wings but Portugal's last match was Sunday (90 mins) and he got just 2 minutes for them last Thursday. Was considering moving him out but might just stick now. He should still be fresh.

Pedro with the late Brazil call up, only played 45 minutes so not too taxing either. It was the latest game of all these overnight on Tuesday/Wednesday.

Last edited:
Currently on these two drafts:

Draft 1:

Raya
TAA, Lewis, Mazraoui

Draft 2:

Raya
Robertson, Lewis, Porro

Thoughts on these anyone?
Draft two; i have same attack, same mid (minus Semenyo) and Raya. But don't worry, we have completely dif defence. :)

That’s a quite unorthodox way to play the game. No one really plays that way, but each to their own I guess.
I'm usually one to go cheap on keepers and rotate them (also still burned slightly from the peak covid days).

Likely won't be my approach as I'm trying to save funds.

New draft is this:

My thinking will be to bring in an Arsenal player or two after the City game (likely Saliba for Roberton and Havertz for Jackson).

Trying to figure out an obvious way to bring Saka back in but it doesn't seem straight forward.

Flekken, Vlad
TAA, Robertson, Pau, Robinson, Greaves
Salah, Eze, Rogers, ESR, Semenyo
Jackson, Pedro, Haaland

ESR is the player I really want out (7.3m if I sell him), but I'm not sure for who. If I go for Mbeumo, then getting an Arsenal attacker will be tricky but I could also just get some bench fodder like Winks and try to upgrade else where or leave in the bank for an Arsenal upgrade.

I'm usually one to go cheap on keepers and rotate them (also still burned slightly from the peak covid days).

Likely won't be my approach as I'm trying to save funds.

New draft is this:

My thinking will be to bring in an Arsenal player or two after the City game (likely Saliba for Roberton and Havertz for Jackson).

Trying to figure out an obvious way to bring Saka back in but it doesn't seem straight forward.

Flekken, Vlad
TAA, Robertson, Pau, Robinson, Greaves
Salah, Eze, Rogers, ESR, Semenyo
Jackson, Pedro, Haaland

ESR is the player I really want out (7.3m if I sell him), but I'm not sure for who. If I go for Mbeumo, then getting an Arsenal attacker will be tricky but I could also just get some bench fodder like Winks and try to upgrade else where or leave in the bank for an Arsenal upgrade.
Looking good now imo. Yeah, maybe downgrade ESR and have money ready for the Arsenal switch as you’d likely want Havertz and a defender or just want to have 0.3 to switch Eze to Mbeumo. 1.1 freed up could make you do both that and Jackson>Havertz come gw6.

D-Day for wildcard based on the pressers. Seems to be a chance Haaland doesn't play this weekend as he's been offered compassionate leave if he wants it. Captain Salah then?

Lets see how my no Halland and Salah approach works this weekend.

I will probably captain Son as a differential.
Tough fixture, but he loves playing Arsenal. Scored 3 against them last season.

May I ask how your season has been so far without the biggest hitters?

D-Day for wildcard based on the pressers. Seems to be a chance Haaland doesn't play this weekend as he's been offered compassionate leave if he wants it. Captain Salah then?
I think Haaland is still nailed to play. All that was said was that a request for compassionate leave would be granted if one came, implying it hasn't.

I think Haaland is still nailed to play. All that was said was that a request for compassionate leave would be granted if one came, implying it hasn't.
Yeah I think he'll play.

I am not sure who to start tomorrow; Amad or Mbuemo or Mazraoiu? One place for one of those.
Thoughts?
At this moment i have Amad.

Also; are we in Haaland camp or Salah camp for C?

I am not sure who to start tomorrow; Amad or Mbuemo or Mazraoiu? One place for one of those.
Thoughts?

I'd do Haaland (C).
Amad will carry minutes risk. Don't like him as an option. Mbuemo is always a goal threat but too tricky a fixture. Mazruaoui for me

Thoughts?

Salah haul at home to Forest seems more certain than Haaland vs Brentford but.... it's Haaland.

I have no Liverpool cover outside of Jota.

I could transfer Porro out for Robertson, but I feel like there's no real point. Spurs will create against Arsenal at home, especially when there's no Rice and Porro tends to be in and around these moments. It also enables me to roll to a double transfer for Salah in at GW5.
Does anyone think this is the right play, or should I just bring in Robertson and cover that Forrest fixture better.

I have no Liverpool cover outside of Jota.

I could transfer Porro out for Robertson, but I feel like there's no real point. Spurs will create against Arsenal at home, especially when there's no Rice and Porro tends to be in and around these moments. It also enables me to roll to a double transfer for Salah in at GW5.
Does anyone think this is the right play, or should I just bring in Robertson and cover that Forrest fixture better.
I think Porro to Robertson is a good move cause Pool are better defensively and Robertson can also be good going forward. Plus in 2-3 weeks you can easily transfer Robertson out for Saliba/Gabriel.

Verbruggen
Saliba digne dunk
Palmer onana smith Rowe Salah
Haaland pedro havertz
Flekken winks mazraoui harwood

Option 2
Verbruggen
Konate digne keane /mazraoi
Palmer Diaz salah winks smith Rowe
Jackson haaland pedro
Which one? Very indecisive

I think Porro to Robertson is a good move cause Pool are better defensively and Robertson can also be good going forward. Plus in 2-3 weeks you can easily transfer Robertson out for Saliba/Gabriel.
Im just in two minds. I will WC in 6 anwyay..

Pros:
Robertson CS potential vs Forrest + Bournemouth

Cons:
Will need a hit to get to Salah in GW5.

Basically need Robertson + 4pt hit for Salah to be worth more than Porro and Saka or Palmer (whoever I sacrifice for Salah) over the next two gameweeks.

It's a lottery really..

So at the end of week 3 I had 2 FTs. I used those 2 FTs on day one of the break and on day 2 I played the WC. That means I get back to 2 FTs to carry over to next week correct?

1FT

Gvardiol to Robertson or Muniz to Pedro or roll?
I'm also considering Muniz to Pedro vs roll. I have Gvardiol too, but he's not going anywhere just yet. If Walker gets back in the team, Gvardiol becomes an attacking threat again.

I was also tempted by Jota to Eze, but it seems a bit silly to drop a Liverpool player right now, even if there's a chance he might become a rotation risk.

Im just in two minds. I will WC in 6 anwyay..

Pros:
Robertson CS potential vs Forrest + Bournemouth

Cons:
Will need a hit to get to Salah in GW5.

Basically need Robertson + 4pt hit for Salah to be worth more than Porro and Saka or Palmer (whoever I sacrifice for Salah) over the next two gameweeks.

It's a lottery really..
Over the next 2 weeks if you have Palmer and Porro I think it’s fine. But if you have Saka it’s worth getting Robertson and then taking a -4 for Salah.

Wc
Verbruggen
Saliba digne dunk
Palmer onana smith Rowe Salah
Haaland pedro havertz
Flekken winks mazraoui harwood

Option 2
Verbruggen
Konate digne keane /mazraoi
Palmer Diaz salah winks smith Rowe
Jackson haaland pedro
No Liverpool feels like you’re losing points to lots of teams every week… unfortunately.

I miss the days I could have United players, we’d do well and it was a win/win.

Over the next 2 weeks if you have Palmer and Porro I think it’s fine. But if you have Saka it’s worth getting Robertson and then taking a -4 for Salah.
Thanks.

Yeah I have both saka and palmer. And I went extra differential by sticking by Gordon too so no room for trent.

I think my WC 6 will just triple up on arsenal and move Gordon out for Robertson.. But I yeah watching Liverpool and praying for no salah haul is tedious. Helps I want them to lose generally anyway.