Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

He's only played 63 and 68 and Fulham have a midweeker in the cup where hopefully he's rested / doesn't play / doesn't get injured.

BUT, he's going up tonight, Nkunku is definitely going down, maybe not today but soon, and Fulham play Ipswich next.

Sod it, i'll risk it now and hope he starts v Ipswich.
If something goes wrong I still have a free transfer left and Nkunku is dead weight anyway.
He might be a good pick at 5.5m. I'm sticking with Eze. My only asset at risk of going down is Hall but it doesn't look likely right now.

He might be a good pick at 5.5m. I'm sticking with Eze. My only asset at risk of going down is Hall but it doesn't look likely right now.

Yes if I had Eze i'd stick, but i've got Rashy as my 7m man.

I'll probably give him one last go at the weekend, then he's top of the list to ship off.

Still decidiing Nkunku strategy. Got it down to 3.

Gibbs-White or Bailey as straight swaps.

ESR, bank a mil. Already considering Eze > Luis Diaz after the international break, that would be 0.5 of it. Diaz looked very threatneing so far and their fixtures are nice for a while yet.

Still decidiing Nkunku strategy. Got it down to 3.

Gibbs-White or Bailey as straight swaps.

ESR, bank a mil. Already considering Eze > Diaz after the international break, that would be 0.5,
I think ESR is the best choice if you're offloading

I think ESR is the best choice if you're offloading

Definitely offloading. Might even be able to bag a quick 0.2 price increase on ESR. Going up tonight and Ipswich away at the weekend. Can bank the extra mil, think you're right.

Bailey not started great, really nice upcoming fixtures. Great per 90 stats last season but only 22 starts. He did start 13 of the last 15 he was available for though, and both this season so far.

Gibbs-White is just Mr Consistent. Absolutely nailed, lots of minutes. 5 goals and 12 assists in 22/23 and 23/24. 142 & 145 points. On pens and free kicks.

Why did I transfer out Burn so soon? Murphy looks like dropping in price tonight so might have to take a hit.

73 points this week, pretty happy with that overall. I am behind in all my mini leagues but still feeling good about my team. CHO, Odegaard, Bruno and Muniz have all blanked in all games so far but they all could have easily delivered small hauls, especially Muniz who could have had 2-3 yesterday.

Tempted to bank a transfer in the next two weeks and then do a small overhaul adding Palmer etc.

Yep, fools rushing to make changes is bloody infuriating. It's madness making changes before mid week fixtures.

And I've usually gone late in the week, rather than chasing values. Saving 0.1m, or having your new transfer get injured...

It's not so bad later in the season when there's more price differential about, team value has risen and you might have the odd 0.1 or 0.2 in the bank. I need to sell a £6.5m player in 2 months time for whatever reason and his price is about to drop, there'll be 6.4s and 6.3s in form who started at 6.0. Doesn't matter as much if a player drops in value for the security of making sure his replacement isn't injured midweek at that point. 0.1 is nothing then.

Not an experienced player but early doors I'm thinking keeping value is more of an important factor. Decided I had to join the gang and pull the trigger on this one. I do wish everyone had held off for a few days though.

Could still have made the Nkunku > ESR move later in the week but it's costing me a 0.2 swing at that point. By then I couldn't do Nkunku > one of Gibbs-White, Rice, Kudus, Doku or possibly Bailey as replacements anyway who were all on my shortlist due to Nkunku's imminent price fall. Gambling it up on ESR now and hoping Birmigham don't kick him midweek or that he's rested. Can't see many other midfielders who'll be 6.4 or less later in the week that I'd be thrilled about taking instead should the worst happen. Would be looking at Rogers, Paqueta, Soucek, McGinn or a gamble Amad's playing time then.

If there wasn't such a rush to offload Nkunku now and people did wait until after the Carabao matches I'd have had my pick of all those named players with the added benefit of knowing if any of them were injured.

Last edited:
Currently have

Henderson Matthews
Trent Saliba Porro Robinson Johnson
Saka Jota Nkunku Smith-Rowe Rogers
Haaland Isak Muniz

£0.5m and 2 free transfers

I am only really considering Nkunku out more to preserve team value…

So options are:
Eze £7m (great GW 4 and 6 fixtures)
Semenyo £5.5m (lovely GW 6+7 fixtures)
Madueke £6.4m (good fixtures from here to GW 7)
Mitoma - £6.6m (GW 4 and 5 lovely)
Gibbs-White £6.5m (GW3 lovely nothing too horrible until GW12)

I’m planning on playing:

I could however use two free and do:
Henderson -> Raya
Nkunku -> Semenyo

Thoughts?

2 weeks in the books and I am trying to stay course and not panic. Ranked slightly less than 2 million, which is not good. But I am wondering if it is all that bad , I have 142 points, averaging 71 points a week which over the course of the season would get me 2700 points, and most years that would win this competition. I wonder if the reason my over all score is low is because a lot of people are using their chips? Among the top ten over all, 9 of them have used 2 chips, the 10th has used one. I haven't used any chips and have not even used a transfer. I will use a transfer tonight, because Nkunku seems to have been a mistake, he's either not playing or he is played out of position.

It seems that a lot of players in the game have switched Nkunku for Madueke because both of their prices will change tonight. Just not sure on any Chelsea attackers other than Palmer, who I can only get in if I wildcard. Thinking I might just go ESR and bank the money.

At this point I wouldn’t swap a non dropper for anyone.

I’d only move players that are dropping or injured

Currently have

Henderson Matthews
Trent Saliba Porro Robinson Johnson
Saka Jota Nkunku Smith-Rowe Rogers
Haaland Isak Muniz

£0.5m and 2 free transfers

I am only really considering Nkunku out more to preserve team value…

So options are:
Eze £7m (great GW 4 and 6 fixtures)
Semenyo £5.5m (lovely GW 6+7 fixtures)
Madueke £6.4m (good fixtures from here to GW 7)
Mitoma - £6.6m (GW 4 and 5 lovely)
Gibbs-White £6.5m (GW3 lovely nothing too horrible until GW12)

I’m planning on playing:

I could however use two free and do:
Henderson -> Raya
Nkunku -> Semenyo

Thoughts?
Not usually a fan of keeper transfers, but Raya seems to be the only half decent keeper this season, so yes go for it.

New prices in!

Risers (4)​

Name Team Position Ownership Price Form
Madueke Chelsea Midfielder 4.2% £6.5 +£0.1 10.0
Smith Rowe Fulham Midfielder 20.4% £5.6 +£0.1 6.5
Robinson Fulham Defender 11.5% £4.6 +£0.1 4.5
De Bruyne Man City Midfielder 10.6% £9.6 +£0.1 7.5

Fallers (36)​

Name Team Position Ownership Price Form
Jorginho Arsenal Midfielder 0.3% £4.9 -£0.1 0.0
Tierney Arsenal Defender 0.0% £4.4 -£0.1 0.0
Buendia Aston Villa Midfielder 0.1% £5.4 -£0.1 0.0
Jaden Aston Villa Midfielder 0.1% £5.4 -£0.1 0.0
Dasilva Brentford Midfielder 0.0% £4.9 -£0.1 0.0
Henry Brentford Defender 0.1% £4.4 -£0.1 0.0
Dahoud Brighton Midfielder 0.0% £4.9 -£0.1 0.0
Chukwuemeka Chelsea Midfielder 0.1% £4.9 -£0.1 0.0
Dewsbury-Hall Chelsea Midfielder 0.2% £5.9 -£0.1 1.0
Disasi Chelsea Defender 0.4% £4.4 -£0.1 0.0
Nkunku Chelsea Midfielder 12.4% £6.4 -£0.1 1.0
Petrović Chelsea Goalkeeper 0.6% £4.4 -£0.1 0.0
Tosin Chelsea Defender 0.2% £4.4 -£0.1 0.0
Kamada Crystal Palace Midfielder 0.4% £5.4 -£0.1 1.0
I.Sarr Crystal Palace Midfielder 0.3% £5.9 -£0.1 1.0
A.Doucoure Everton Midfielder 0.4% £5.4 -£0.1 1.5
Coleman Everton Defender 0.0% £4.4 -£0.1 0.0
McNeil Everton Midfielder 0.7% £5.4 -£0.1 2.0
Mykolenko Everton Defender 7.4% £4.4 -£0.1 0.5
Ndiaye Everton Forward 0.1% £5.4 -£0.1 1.0
Burns Ipswich Midfielder 0.1% £4.9 -£0.1 0.0
Daka Leicester Forward 0.2% £4.9 -£0.1 0.0
Aké Man City Defender 2.2% £5.4 -£0.1 0.0
Foden Man City Midfielder 13.7% £9.4 -£0.1 0.5
Walker Man City Defender 7.5% £5.4 -£0.1 0.0
McTominay Man Utd Midfielder 0.8% £4.9 -£0.1 1.0
J.Murphy Newcastle Midfielder 1.6% £5.4 -£0.1 1.0
Dragusin Spurs Defender 0.2% £4.4 -£0.1 0.0
Kulusevski Spurs Midfielder 2.1% £6.4 -£0.1 3.5
Lo Celso Spurs Midfielder 0.1% £4.9 -£0.1 0.0
Reguilón Spurs Defender 0.3% £4.4 -£0.1 0.0
Solomon Spurs Midfielder 0.1% £5.4 -£0.1 0.0
N.Aguerd West Ham Defender 0.1% £4.4 -£0.1 0.0
Zouma West Ham Defender 0.5% £4.4 -£0.1 0.0
Summerville West Ham Midfielder 0.8% £5.9 -£0.1 0.5
Sarabia Wolves Midfielder 0.2% £5.4 -£0.1 1.0

Yeah, I will be doing so. Don't have Haaland, Salah, Palmer, and they are now a must.
Feels really good to have all 3 going forward. But it can ruin the team balance so you need to be a bit lucky to not get injuries.
You should wildcard whenever you feel you need it. The “experts” recommended Mykolenko, Nkunku and Eze as must haves and the majority will just copy the model every week. Play your own game and be happy with your own team. It is something to be enjoyed after all.
I agree. With the new rules that you can save up to 5 free transfers then if you can save up to "mini wildcards" without taking hits why not i say.

At this point I wouldn’t swap a non dropper for anyone.

I’d only move players that are dropping or injured
Yeah - I also want to keep Hall. Howe tested Kelly at the back and it was a bit crap. Newcastle looked much better when Hall came on, hoping he sticks with him.

Spent a hour or more last night trying out various wildcard options, got nowhere, gave myself a headache and went to bed.

Watkins on pens make it worse to be honest. You might get minus points instead. Not the best penalty taker to be honest.
How can being on pens be a bad thing overall :lol: Sounds like your glass is not even half empty, but completely smashed

A midfield of Saka, Palmer, Son, Jota, Gordon is tempting but it means you have to go something like Joao Pedro, Wood, Havertz in attack.

The big names will still be the main points machines though this season. I can't believe I didn't even look at Palmer just because his price increase compared to last season.

Bugger, thought I would have a day before Nkunku dropped in price.
Someone called it at about 7pm ish yesterday. At that point he was only around 60% but must have had a real consistent surge.

I hate early transfers but had to ditch him for ESR. 0.2m is a significant swing this early.

Love that Madueke's rise takes him back to 6.5m
Imagine binning him week 1 then watching that haul!

Nah feck that actually. Loads are doing it this week it seems and there's a boring template already. Will hold my knees. Still think there's plenty of points in my front 7 (Rogers, Bruno, Son, Jota, Havertz, Haaland, Isak).

Im just saying he is bad at penalties. Its your choice and good luck.
No worries! you’re not wrong. He’s missed 5 and scored 4. Considering it’s 4 for a goal and -2 for a miss (and the bonuspoints), the difference can be quite big.

Nah feck that actually. Loads are doing it this week it seems and there's a boring template already. Will hold my knees. Still think there's plenty of points in my front 7 (Rogers, Bruno, Son, Jota, Havertz, Haaland, Isak).
This is exactly what happened to me last year.

Right before international break, Chelsea smashed Luton, I played my WC early and got in a bunch of their players then spent 3 weeks slowly getting rid of each one.

But then again, I can WC and sort out useless cnuts like Garnacho. I'll probably hold my knees too.

Last edited:
So ended up doing
Henderson -> Raya
Nkunku -> Semenyo

Palace don’t look great and losing Guehi will only compound this if it happens. I’d rather just not risk it and while Raya won’t make millions of saves he should be worth clean sheets across the season. £5.5m set and forget.

Semenyo has 0.76 XG and 1.17 XA from his two games and is the only player I believe to have that high. I did consider a sensible easy swap to Morgan Gibbs White (who I still might move for down the line) but right now I’m happy rotating mids around given that they should get decent minutes and all have offered some form of threat for their clubs. Plus Nkunku is too much of a rotation risk to have, I’ll only now consider Palmer going forward unless there ends up being a clear cut Chelsea winger (very unlikely).

It’s always a gamble at those prices (£5.5m mids) but Trent, Jota and Isak might turn into Salah and others at some point so want to keep value for money elsewhere to stay flexible.

It’s meant I’ve got 3 good cheaper rotations and now a set and forget GK with £0.5m still in the bank and several players up in value.

Previous seasons I lost my mini leagues due to not chasing value which helps massively later in the game this year so far…

Raya £5.5m Matthews £4.0m

Trent £7.0m Saliba £6.0m Porro £5.5m Robinson £4.6m Johnson £4.0m

Saka £10.0m Jota £7.6m
ESR £5.6m Semenyo £5.5m Rogers £5m

Haaland £15.1m Isak £8.5m Muniz £6.1m

So
+£0.4m and still have £0.5m in the bank to make switches if needed.

I can also (just about) do Trent + Jota to Palmer + £4.5m if needed.

Sorry just ranting but I’m finding it good to write down my thoughts.

Feels really good to have all 3 going forward. But it can ruin the team balance so you need to be a bit lucky to not get injuries.

I agree. With the new rules that you can save up to 5 free transfers then if you can save up to "mini wildcards" without taking hits why not i say.

True, I will need to figure out the bench options.

Spent a hour or more last night trying out various wildcard options, got nowhere, gave myself a headache and went to bed.

This is what I quickly did last night when I activated my Wildcard, as I transferred in most of the players that were expected to go up in price, so I don't get caught in not having 0.1 or 0.2 to bring the players I want. Now, I will need to figure out the bench big time, or downgrade somewhere, to have rotational players. Nedeljkovic depends on Cash's injury, seemed like hamstring, and I hope he will tie that position by the time Cash is back. Fraser and Pedro Lima will go.

This is exactly what happened to me last year.

Right before international break, Chelsea smashed Luton, I played my WC early and got in a bunch of their players then spent 3 weeks slowly getting rid of each one.

But then again, I can WC and sort out useless cnuts like Garnacho. I'll probably hold my knees too.
Garnacho has to be starting games soon surely you'd think. Would've be surprised to see him in the first 11 for Liverpool.

And yeah we all did this last year with Chelsea. I think their fixture list is deceptive as well from an attacking perspective. And again like last season I think Palmer is gonna be the only one you want but we'll have to be more clever as to how we move between that midfield premium this season.

True, I will need to figure out the bench options.

This is what I quickly did last night when I activated my Wildcard, as I transferred in most of the players that were expected to go up in price, so I don't get caught in not having 0.1 or 0.2 to bring the players I want. Now, I will need to figure out the bench big time, or downgrade somewhere, to have rotational players. Nedeljkovic depends on Cash's injury, seemed like hamstring, and I hope he will tie that position by the time Cash is back. Fraser and Pedro Lima will go.

I looked at Nedeljkovic but Villa are linked pretty heavily with Geertruida at Feyenoord, so even if Cash is out for a while he could lose his place before the transfer window shuts.

I can also (just about) do Trent + Jota to Palmer + £4.5m if needed.

Sorry just ranting but I’m finding it good to write down my thoughts.
By all means keep ranting - it's helping me plan things out a bit!

I'm hesitant to get rid of any Liverpool players until they've played Forest and Bournemouth at home. After that I may need to Wildcard since I've 'wasted' free transfers chasing value and GW6-on for Arsenal (who I haven't got covered at all) looks really easy.