Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

Decisions to make..I can easily do Nkuntku to ESR but after this rest, you'd think he starts the next one.

With Palace, Bournemouth, West Ham, Brighton and Forest next it seems a pretty reasonable knee-jerk for Palmer at least. The man is a production machine.
This is it! There's also the battle of trying not to be burned by price risers or fallers. There have been a few relatively expensive players that have failed to deliver thus far as well (I'm looking at Isak and Eze!)

Decisions to make..I can easily do Nkuntku to ESR but after this rest, you'd think he starts the next one.
He will play mid week in Europe and miss out since it looks like Madueke will keep RW and Cole plays in the hole

With Palace, Bournemouth, West Ham, Brighton and Forest next it seems a pretty reasonable knee-jerk for Palmer at least. The man is a production machine.

An hour ago, he wouldn’t even have been in consideration for most, but I guess that’s the game! Fair play to those who started with him.

What a disastrous 2 games so far.
3 players, 3 points.
And Chelsea suddenly explode for every attacker who isn't Nkunku.

Palmer is still massively expensive but Isak is suddenly looking so to at the moment.

I need to ditch Bruno but I'll need downgrade sometime a -4 if I want to get Palmer in.

Possibly Gvardiol who doesn't seem up to much this season for a 5.5 defender, possibly to Akanji. I'd go for Porro but don't like the look of Spurs next few games.

The only Chelsea lock is Palmer.... credit to FPL for their prices, they knew it. Which is why the rest of their rotational players are 6.5, Nkunku was worth the gamble because unless they do indeed get Oshiman or Toney, he's also rotating with Jackson depending on how they setup.

Mudryk looks absolutely tumescent though. So there's a silver lining.

I think I’m going to stay away from knee jerk reactions this season and see how it goes. Going to trust Bruno, Eze, Isak and see how it unfolds

Rico Lewis anyone? Or is Walker back?

With Ake, Stones, Walker, Gundogan and Rodri all about to up their intensity and minutes..... I'd say his value/minutes are going to plummet. But you never know.

Rico Lewis anyone? Or is Walker back?
Walker could've played against Ipswich but he didn't get off the bench. I think Guardiola is in love with Lewis at the moment based on his comments after the Chelsea game.

I need to shift one of my Newcastle players. I fancy Isak to score at home to Spurs, but I could trade up to Watkins. Or I could go Murphy to Rogers, get in on Villa's run of easy fixtures that way and bank an extra 0.5. The third option is swapping Burn for Lewis.

Walker could've played against Ipswich but he didn't get off the bench. I think Guardiola is in love with Lewis at the moment based on his comments after the Chelsea game.

I need to shift one of my Newcastle players. I fancy Isak to score at home to Spurs, but I could trade up to Watkins. Or I could go Murphy to Rogers, get in on Villa's run of easy fixtures that way and bank an extra 0.5. The third option is swapping Burn for Lewis.
That’s exactly my move. It’s burn i’m shifting

5 million?

Penalties, zero rotation risk and relentless shooting too.... think I might need to figure out how to get Haaland, Salah, Palmer and Saka in the same team..... I'm halfway there. Isak & Bruno ---> Jebbison & Salah gets me 3/4.... but with Jebbison and Archer as 2 of my strikers :lol:

That’s exactly my move. It’s burn i’m shifting
It's very tempting since this Newcastle defence keeping a clean sheet against that Spurs attack looks unlikely. But in my case, I've got Gvardiol and doubling up on City's defence doesn't feel like a great idea. I don't like the look of any other 4.5s besides Lewis personally.

I'm leaning towards shifting Murphy instead but it's still a lot of umming and ahhing.

Got drunk yesterday and played WC. Now sober me have to deal with it.
Currently on :
Areola-Steele
Saliba-Gvardiol-Porro-Mazraoui-Harwood
Palmer-Saka-Rowe-Amad-Rogers
Haaland-Isak-Pedro

Sucks that drunk me going to to feck it up, but it is what it is. Any tips on players thats a must have or on the team in general?

Got drunk yesterday and played WC. Now sober me have to deal with it.
Currently on :
Areola-Steele
Saliba-Gvardiol-Porro-Mazraoui-Harwood
Palmer-Saka-Rowe-Amad-Rogers
Haaland-Isak-Pedro

Sucks that drunk me going to to feck it up, but it is what it is. Any tips on players thats a must have or on the team in general?
Are you sure you're sober? :p

Dreadful GW. Jota Trent Raya and Haaland the only ones returning points. Nkunku Dalot and Munoz have to go, considering taking a -4.

69 all out.

Nkunku and Rashford the big issues.
13.5m between them.

Have 2 freebies, any suggestions for a 13.5m combo to replace them?

8.5m Bruno and a playing 5m might work.
Or just avoiding United completely.

Ideally could do it in 13m to sort that 4m Bartolo problem.

Nkunku forecast to drop tonight on FF Hub.

Had some long shot hope that we might get through the Carabao games/Chelsea v Servette to at least see if anyone is injured first.

93 all out, poor when Haaland accounts for 51 of them!

Nkunku forecast to drop tonight on FF Hub.

Had some long shot hope that we might get through the Carabao games/Chelsea v Servette to at least see if anyone is injured first.

93 all out, poor when Haaland accounts for 51 of them!

Going to have to be a -4 if that’s the case unless I just get rid of him for ESR. I could take a minus 4 and get rid of him and Isak for Palmer and possibly Joao Pedro. Pedro looked quality against us but was playing much deeper than I would have liked. Great fixtures after this Arsenal game though. Palmer just seems sensible to have at this point for the next five games. Seemed too highly priced at the start but starting to think he’s worth the gamble for those five mixed with Pedro for his next games after Arsenal.

69 all out.

13.5m between them.

Hmmm not sold on Bruno or any of our attackers honestly. Amad is a cheap punt at 5m but that's about it. Can you get Palmer in somehow?

Hmmm not sold on Bruno or any of our attackers honestly. Amad is a cheap punt at 5m but that's about it. Can you get Palmer in somehow?

Palmer was someone we left out for a good reason. One smashfest against a shocking defence shouldn't make us carve our whole team up.

It'd need a revamp with Isak sacrificed. But then Isak scored loads last year so could be hasty there.

Isak has gone from a " must have " to a " hang on a minute " type.

Its either a WC or a hit for me in GW3.

Bruno out for Palmer but leaves me 0.5m short so either Nkunku down to a 6 ( slim pickings ) or a Jota out for a 7

Or a WC and bring in Watkins too amongst others.

13.5m between them.

I wouldn't waste a space on Bruno. Jota is 7.5m good shout.

Bruno out for Palmer but leaves me 0.5m short so either Nkunku down to a 6 ( slim pickings ) or a Jota out for a 7

Smith Rowe at 5.5m looks the current best option from the transfers in and fixtures. Scored last game which always gets the knees jerking.

Will probably ride the next game week out, then you've got 2 weeks to monitor the international break.

I suspect to get Palmer in I'd need to ship TAA. With so many much cheaper defenders he needs some hauls to justify staying in there.

Two braces in two home games against Spurs since joining Newcastle. That's enough for me to hang on one more week.