Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

52 pts so far this week. Sánchez, Trent, Jota, and Isak left for tomorrow.

62 points now actually, I didn't calculate the bonus points.

By the way, Nedeljkovic could be an excellent buy depending on Cash's injury situation. I don't want to use up my free transfer, though. I'm satisfied with Robinson, TAA and Gvardiol, but I haven't decided yet.

So glad to have done.
Did fear the Gvardiol of the last 2months of last year getting a monster haul, but always the thing with Pep, an unexpected player will have a massive purple patch then disappear back. Seen it with Stones, Gundo and Gvardo

The Gvardiol issue is that he doesn't go forward with Lewis in the team. If/When Walker comes back in he will.

64 with 3 to play (Salah Hall Isak).

Im top in a few leagues so pretty happy.

Already done next weeks transfer. Abit of a sideways move but Odegaard to Saka.

25 so far. Pretty pleased with that
denzel-washington-training-day.gif

What are Terminator non owners doing? Apart from maybe GW5 and 13 he's a set and forget captain until the start of February. Good luck trying to cover those captain points with cheaper options every week.
26 points with 3 players to go, Isak, Jota and Trent. I don't have Salah either, and I will use my WC soon.

Having a strong midfield does help when you have them missing open goals every game, and the two big hitters are hauling every week.

Had Bruno, missed two glorious chances v Fulham, and a goal disallowed today with the Zirkzee offside.

Garnacho, missed an open goal vs Fulham, and got a goal disallowed today, again, Zirkzee.

Watkins missed an open net goal today as well. Just can't deal with all these wasted points. Brought Foden to be my C for the day with Doku, wasn't even on the bench.

To top it off, did not even realised how bad Everton would be at the backline, while I got Pickford. 7 goals in two games. Time for wholesale changes.

26 points with 3 players to go, Isak, Jota and Trent. I don't have Salah either, and I will use my WC soon.

Having a strong midfield does help when you have them missing open goals every game, and the two big hitters are hauling every week.

Had Bruno, missed two glorious chances v Fulham, and a goal disallowed today with the Zirkzee offside.

Garnacho, missed an open goal vs Fulham, and got a goal disallowed today, again, Zirkzee.

Watkins missed an open net goal today as well. Just can't deal with all these wasted points. Brought Foden to be my C for the day with Doku, wasn't even on the bench.

To top it off, did not even realised how bad Everton would be at the backline, while I got Pickford. 7 goals in two games. Time for wholesale changes.
Good lord, that's some bad luck. But a very bold decision to go without none of the actual premiums. You don't even have Son or KDB?

Good lord, that's some bad luck. But a very bold decision to go without none of the actual premiums. You don't even have Son or KDB?
Yeah, no Son and KDB either, trying to be a bit too clever, which will cost me a Wildcard. Have to shut down this experiment soon, otherwise, will have too many points deficit by GW5.

Switching Barco out - go for 4m Van Den Berg and hope he gets in at Brentford next week, or 4m Nedeljkovic and hope Cash is missing for a bit at Villa?

Yeah, no Son and KDB either, trying to be a bit too clever, which will cost me a Wildcard. Have to shut down this experiment soon, otherwise, will have too many points deficit by GW5.
Oof. You're brave. I could never do that. :lol:

Switching Barco out - go for 4m Van Den Berg and hope he gets in at Brentford next week, or 4m Nedeljkovic and hope Cash is missing for a bit at Villa?
Are you going to start either of them? If they are staying on the bench you may as well bank the transfer

I was planning to hang onto Solanke but with a price drop and Newcastle/Arsenal upcoming maybe getting rid is the right call. The issue is then, who replaces him?

I was planning to hang onto Solanke but with a price drop and Newcastle/Arsenal upcoming maybe getting rid is the right call. The issue is then, who replaces him?
Could you make 2 transfers to get the money and bring in Watkins? if you don’t want to do that then Brighton have 2 nice home fixtures after Arsenal in Forest and Ipswich, so Joao Pedro could be a decent option.

Could you make 2 transfers to get the money and bring in Watkins? if you don’t want to do that then Brighton have 2 nice home fixtures after Arsenal in Forest and Ipswich, so Joao Pedro could be a decent option.
I want to stay away from making 2 transfers right now as it would require a hit.

Hmm, Brighton could be a good option, though I'd fancy on getting in on Welback before he inevitably gets injured or stops scoring.

I want to stay away from making 2 transfers right now as it would require a hit.

Hmm, Brighton could be a good option, though I'd fancy on getting in on Welback before he inevitably gets injured or stops scoring.
I've done the Welbeck swap and banked the 2M. Next week either Nkunku or Odegaard goes

Mykolenko looks set to drop so just made my first ever FPL transfer to get him out for Harwood-Bellis. Bit underwhelming as first transfers go, but might use the other transfer to get Watkins in for Villa's easy run.

when are price changes happening? after full gsmeweek? will solanke drop?

when are price changes happening? after full gsmeweek? will solanke drop?
Some have already happened. Haaland is 15.1 now. Solanke is teetering - could be tonight, could be not at all.

I seem to have jumped the gun getting Mykolenko out as his price held. For now anyway.

Back down to earth with a solid 25 and only 2 players to play today.

Lovely stuff.

82 points this week with three players left to play. Would have had more if I started Amad instead of Garnacho.

Probably going to get rid of Bruno after the Liverpool game for Jota, I will then have some money to play with, on top of the 0.5m I have in the bank.

I saw someone in my league with the Foden c, Doku vc combo, so you're not alone!

What? Prices don't drop if the player is injured?

On fplstatistics he's still on -98.4 so he's not hit the threshold. Wildcards maybe?

Saw the same question asked elsewhere, the theory was that they drop slower. I don't know.

What? Prices don't drop if the player is injured?

On fplstatistics he's still on -98.4 so he's not hit the threshold. Wildcards maybe?

When a player is redflagged any transfer activity during that time won't move the needle for a price drop.

So for example if a 50k managers transferred Solanke out, but 25k of them did in the morning when he was redflagged (like myself) then those 25k transfers out don't count towards it.

That's the way I understand it

Saw the same question asked elsewhere, the theory was that they drop slower. I don't know.

When a player is redflagged any transfer activity during that time won't move the needle for a price drop.

So for example if a 50k managers transferred Solanke out, but 25k of them did in the morning when he was redflagged (like myself) then those 25k transfers out don't count towards it.

That's the way I understand it

The inner workings of FF are as transparent as ever, I see

Nkunku on the bench.

Hall also on the bench for Newcastle, with I presume Dan Burn at LB? Trippier is also still on the bench. The battle of Hall vs Livramento seems to be won by the latter.

Nkunku is apparently benched, so he will need to go, might go Rogers and bank the money
He is. He is a minutes risk with Chelsea buying every player they can. Was one of the reasons I avoided him.

Hall is benched too, for anyone that has him.