Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

He is. He is a minutes risk with Chelsea buying every player they can. Was one of the reasons I avoided him.

Hall is benched too, for anyone that has him.
Same re. Nkunku. The signing of Felix was a huge indication that his position isn't safe too as he can effectively cover every position Nkunku can play too.

Nkunku. One of the worst redcafe bandwagon ever.
It's not even their 2 new signings keeping him out!

Makes it a competitive battle between taking him and Rashy out now.
He's probably more in need of going.

Was on the verge of wildcarding, so strangely pleased both Nkunku and Hall are benched. Pushes me into an easy decision.

Though also annoyed I ended up picking Nkunku at all when my initial feeling was that he was a bad pick given their relatively tough opening fixtures.

Was on the verge of wildcarding, so strangely pleased both Nkunku and Hall are benched. Pushes me into an easy decision.

Though also annoyed I ended up picking Nkunku at all when my initial feeling was that he was a bad pick given their relatively tough opening fixtures.
Annoyed with my utterly dim logic in bringing him in.
Obviously not a proper striker or a winger and they already had tonnes of options then bought Felix and Neto in!

Annoyed with my utterly dim logic in bringing him in.
Obviously not a proper striker or a winger and they already had tonnes of options then bought Felix and Neto in!

Yeah, I completely underestimated Chelsea's willingness to keep buying random attackers. Which given they are Chelsea is entirely my fault.

The battle of the double barrels, Smith-Rowe or Gibbs-White to replace Nkunku?

Amad, Rice, Murphy possible shouts too.

Can't believe he's generally going with Jackson as the starter down the middle.... but I guess they are likely still in the market for Oshiman or Toney. Look like he's going, maybe to ESR for that little extra in the bank.

Nkunku. One of the worst redcafe bandwagon ever.
It's not even their 2 new signings keeping him out!

Makes it a competitive battle between taking him and Rashy out now.
He's probably more in need of going.
Chelsea have a good run coming up. Their next fixtures are Palace(H), Bournemouth(A), West Ham(A), Brighton (H), Forest(H).

Whereas we play Liverpool (H), Southampton (A), Palace(A), Spurs(H), Villa(A). Only easy game for us in there you could say is the Southampton game.

Not arguing either way but just providing some perspective.

Chelsea have a good run coming up. Their next fixtures are Palace(H), Bournemouth(A), West Ham(A), Brighton (H), Forest(H).

Whereas we play Liverpool (H), Southampton (A), Palace(A), Spurs(H), Villa(A). Only easy game for us in there you could say is the Southampton game.

Not arguing either way but just providing some perspective.
Right now, it feels like Palmer is the only dead cert from an attacking perspective. Jackson is probably a good shout too but it wouldn't a surprise to see him dropped at some point too.

Villa's fixtures are great coming up, brings in Rogers a tempting option as well as maybe one or two others to replace Nkunku. No returns but Rogers has looked good.

Paqueta and Kudus will always pick up points from West Ham. Soucek looking dangerous again too so far, not so good fixtures though.

So many choices as well as the obvious ones.

Bugger about Nkunku but glad that Livramento plays as I was thinking between him and Hall (I saw that Hall was subbed early in the last match but honestly missed that Newcastle have Trippier and he might play :lol:).

Luckily it seems Trippier wants to leave Newcastle so Livra might get more starts.

Right now, it feels like Palmer is the only dead cert from an attacking perspective. Jackson is probably a good shout too but it wouldn't a surprise to see him dropped at some point too.
If they manage to get Osimhen before the deadline, then surely Jackson gets dropped. Even if they don't, they still have to give minutes to guys Neto and Felix. As you say, probably only Palmer is the cert. Rest all are subject to rotation.

Their manager comes from the Pep school so I wouldn't be surprised to see him go down the way of Pep roulette.

If they manage to get Osimhen before the deadline, then surely Jackson gets dropped. Even if they don't, they still have to give minutes to guys Neto and Felix. As you say, probably only Palmer is the cert. Rest all are subject to rotation.

Their manager comes from the Pep school so I wouldn't be surprised to see him go down the way of Pep roulette.
Aye, I'm staying well clear until the window closes and they show some form.

Of course Hall will come on with 10 minutes to go and bag me 1 point (if he doesn't get a booking in that time) when i have 6 point Amad on the bench.:annoyed:

Ffs Nkunku and Garnacho doing my head in. I really thought Garnacho would be a starter (and I still feel he should be).

I knew the risks with Nkunku so he was one I was keeping my eye on. But both of these being bench merchants has fecked me as I can only deal with one.

At least Garnacho looks dangerous (could have already scored two) and I assume it's only a matter of time before ETH realises that he should be starting ahead of Trash-ford.

I'm gonna do Nkunku to ESR tonight and if Henderson/Raya don't move prices, that's the transfer I'll do next week.

Triple Newcastle looking like a total misfire. Jacob Murphy in particular looks fecking dreadful after such a promising preseason.

I do think Isak will get something today though. Looked good in the first half in moments.

Isak might be my first transfer. Tougher run coming up and Wilson will be back after the international break.

Isak might be my first transfer. Tougher run coming up and Wilson will be back after the international break.
I'm keeping him for GW3. Isak loves a brace against Tottenham. He's probably gone after that though.

Is Nkunku coming on to steal Palmer's penalty I take it? :lol:

Next transfer out has got to be Murphy now. 1 point two weeks on the bounce, and I reckon he's played himself out of a starting spot today. Barnes instantly more threatening.

Rogers in maybe?

Feck you Palmer. All my Haaland captain points wiped off by Palmer captaincy in my ML. And if Salah also goes crazy, that's zero advantage this GW

I think by a couple weeks time I will have Palmer instead of Eze and downgrade one of Solanke or Isak.

For the fixtures they have and his clear importance to their ultra attacking style.... like he's not taken him off for either of Felix and KDH here, when he should have.

-4 for him is an absolute no brainer in my opinion. But I already have him, so I'm gonna say that.

I might pull the trigger and it might need to be today.

Eze to Palmer and Isak to João Pedro looks like the move for -4.

He's (Palmer) currently at -51.2 to go down.... how quick's that going to u-turn? :lol:

Even for a -4?

The problem I have is that if I wait, his price will go up and getting him proves even trickier

I can do it for free. Bruno, Isak > Palmer, 6.5m. Most likely Pedro (5.5m) who I can bench next week (sorts out my benching headache).

He's a must. He's Bruno from 4 years ago on steroids.

Feck sake Newcastle. Isak blank, Burn yellow, Murphy 58 minutes. Only myself to blame really as I was nervous about the bastards all week and did nothing about any of them.

3 players, 3 points :lol:

I can do it for free. Bruno, Isak > Palmer, 6.5m. Most likely Pedro (5.5m) who I can bench next week (sorts out my benching headache).

He's a must. He's Bruno from 4 years ago on steroids.
My move leaves me with nothing in the bank. I'll have to track price changes, if Isak and Eze aren't expected to drop and Palmer and Pedro aren't expected to rise, I might hold out for another week and avoid the hit.

Palace at home for Chelsea is a good fixture though and Spurs at home isn't a good fixture for Newcastle.

Some of you will need dental work after that Chelsea knee jerk!

Some of you will need dental work after that Chelsea knee jerk!

With Palace, Bournemouth, West Ham, Brighton and Forest next it seems a pretty reasonable knee-jerk for Palmer at least. The man is a production machine.