Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

On 69 pts (no TC played) with Gordon, Isak and Jota still to play. Much relieved after I just shot from bottom to top my ML. Also, chaps, suggest you look at the price drops tonight if you haven’t - it’s brutal. Friendly advice.
Can you link the site, we need it threadmarking

Watkins might have missed a sitter, but he got into some good positions today and has an easy run of games to come. I'm wondering if next week would be a good time to get him in. It'd be Isak and Murphy for Watkins and Rogers.

Obviously gotta see how they do tomorrow and see how I feel later in the week, but Newcastle's fixtures don't look as good as they did when you consider the weakened backline. They're definitely gonna be out of the team before they play City anyway since their games get pretty difficult from there.

How on earth do I have 1 player blanking and I'm 50 points behind the highest in here for this GW? Even had Haaland captain so only missed slight amounts off him. Or are people including BPS? With BPS I should hit 68 so far with Flekken, Salah, Nkunku, Isak still to go.

You'll usually not recognise the super high scorer's name as they'll cruise in here, unleash their big score, then not be seen again. :lol:

It's a 50-50 which is more pleasurable. That, or someone making their 1st thread post 17mins after the final game telling us they've come eleventy position in the whole world competition.

How on earth do I have 1 player blanking and I'm 50 points behind the highest in here for this GW? Even had Haaland captain so only missed slight amounts off him. Or are people including BPS? With BPS I should hit 68 so far with Flekken, Salah, Nkunku, Isak still to go.
Yes, people include bonus points

I only post when I do badly... Otherwise I would not have anything to post.

You're a sound poster, you'll post your score in a laid back way whatever happens.

Reminds some of us not to dwell or fume on it so much.

Although I've not done well enough for a few years to have those upset sleeps when making a bad call for work league positioning :lol:

This is the one I got linked to. Over 100 is risers, on the last couple of pages you find the ones under -100; they're the fallers. Price changes apparently happen between 2-3am, so if they're at those targets at around that time (I think) they change.

Yeah managed to “scrape” 71 points after bonus points, with 5 still to play including Salah and Isak. Juicy.

Triple captain over normal captain is a 17 point difference, the remaining 33 points, that is easily swayed by cleansheet players, and a goal/assist here and there, and yes bonus points always count.

Am I reading this wrong, or are many people signing Toney and Quansah in the last hour?

sCGesFb.png

I know the pink means progress towards a drop, but what are big green triple arrows about? They're usually red when people are selling.

Bots gone mental? People hedging they'll play tomorrow and getting in there very early? Toney transfer rumour?

I only post when I do badly... Otherwise I would not have anything to post.

I refrain from posting at all for the same reason :lol:

My wife just showed me her team, because she was invited to be in an ML this year. She picked her team on the basis of “they have to be Brazilian or I like their name”, so Murillo, João Pedro, Alisson etc…. Then she added Son, Haaland, Romero…. You can see where this is going.

100 points with 3 to play :annoyed:

I use https://www.fplstatistics.com

But there are others and not advocating it’s better than the others. I think FPLHub has one too.

Also regarding BPS and people their scores, the site LiveFPL.com can provide you with scores with bonus points and subs included and is most likely what people are using if they are posting their higher scores before the official site updates hours later. Note of caution: I find liveFPL.net flaky while the matches are ongoing and in real-time.

Last edited:
This is the one I got linked to. Over 100 is risers, on the last couple of pages you find the ones under -100; they're the fallers. Price changes apparently happen between 2-3am, so if they're at those targets at around that time (I think) they change.
One quick addendum, when he says 2-3 AM that’s probably GMT (time in the UK) so if you’re in the States, Australia, or other time zones bear that in mind.

Did anyone else just get like me? I have 60 with 2 left. Anyone else just average?

What are Terminator non owners doing? Apart from maybe GW5 and 13 he's a set and forget captain until the start of February. Good luck trying to cover those captain points with cheaper options every week.

Congrats! That's a monster score. Close to the highest this week?

The highest of all is 123 but all of his players have played, I am 7 behind with Isak left to play. He gets 7 if he plays 90 minutes and scores. Crazy weekend, this is my best ever single game weekend ever.

Edit: Top is 128 not 123, so 12 points behind.

Last edited:
101 with TC Haaland, ESR, Son, Robinson and double Ars defend

Munoz and Rogers flop

Still Jota, Gordon and Isak to play

First time FPL and make it to top 10 Redcafe. Good start

The highest of all is 123 but all of his players have played, I am 7 behind with Isak left to play. He gets 7 if he plays 90 minutes and scores. Crazy weekend, this is my best ever single game weekend ever!
Gratz mate! Fingers crossed he bangs in a hattrick .

Did anyone else just get like me? I have 60 with 2 left. Anyone else just average?

53 but with 5 left. So can really go either way!

A guy in my league who was top 3 after week 1 has 43 I think it was..with Haaland captain and not many left to play!

I use https://www.fplstatistics.com

But there are others and not advocating it’s better than the others. I think FPLHub has one too.

Also regarding BPS and people their scores, the site LiveFPL.com can provide you with scores with bonus points and subs included and is most likely what people are using if they are posting their higher scores before the official site updates hours later. Note of caution: I find liveFPL.net flaky while the matches are ongoing and in real-time.

Cheers all, looks like I'll get a Haaland and Salah rise, with a Solanke drop.

53 but with 5 left. So can really go either way!

A guy in my league who was top 3 after week 1 has 43 I think it was..with Haaland captain and not many left to play!

You did the right think then just sticking. I know that I should but can never resist the gamble!

You did the right think then just sticking. I know that I should but can never resist the gamble!

So glad to have done.
Did fear the Gvardiol of the last 2months of last year getting a monster haul, but always the thing with Pep, an unexpected player will have a massive purple patch then disappear back. Seen it with Stones, Gundo and Gvardo

So glad to have done.
Did fear the Gvardiol of the last 2months of last year getting a monster haul, but always the thing with Pep, an unexpected player will have a massive purple patch then disappear back. Seen it with Stones, Gundo and Gvardo

City just seem to have lapses in concentration and always give that random goal up. I think the Arsenal boys are a much better bet long term.

City just seem to have lapses in concentration and always give that random goal up. I think the Arsenal boys are a much better bet long term.
Definitely feel Arsenal defence will be essential for long spells. A clean sheet at Villa is impressive.

Something turned me the way of Saliba this year even though Gabriel is a bigger goal threat. So hopefully it works out!

This thread changed. It was best thread on Caf by far. Taking a piss in good manner, little cheaky banters, contest who did biggest feck up (which i won lots of times). I loved this thread.

Now.....not so much.

This thread changed. It was best thread on Caf by far. Taking a piss in good manner, little cheaky banters, contest who did biggest feck up (which i won lots of times). I loved this thread.

Now.....not so much.
Oops deleted my message from earlier by accident when I was trying to edit it.

Said that I kinda get what you mean but can't pinpoint what's wrong.

#WhereTheHeckIsMoby