Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

TC Haaland worked a treat, Joao Pedro, Amad, Soucek, Romero all scored for me. Romero, Van De Ven and Areola got me 27 points at the back between them. I have Saka and Gabriel left to finish this game, then Isak to play tomorrow, I'm on 92 points so far this week. Once the Arsenal game finishes, then Isak tomorrow, I might hit 100 points for the week.

Happy FPL week for me!
Very nice :+1:

TC Haaland worked a treat, Joao Pedro, Amad, Soucek, Romero all scored for me. Romero, Van De Ven and Areola got me 27 points at the back between them. I have Saka and Gabriel left to finish this game, then Isak to play tomorrow, I'm on 92 points so far this week. Once the Arsenal game finishes, then Isak tomorrow, I might hit 100 points for the week.

Happy FPL week for me!
Yeah feck off. Someone get in here right this minute and tell me how you've scraped 35 points please. Thank you very much.

52 pts so far this week. Sánchez, Trent, Jota, and Isak left for tomorrow.

Saliba drops out of bonus points? The feck? His tackle at the end alone should net him a couple of bonus points.

On 59 with Jota, Isak and TAA to go. Eze and Munoz let me down. Gvardiol too as didn't think City would concede.

Not a lot today bar Haaland captaincy and Maz with his 4 points. So relieved Saka and Saliba cop 6 each.

Especially Saliba as it would have been very easy to switch him to Gvaridol. Would have been gutting to do so in hindsight!

Remind me not to come into this thread after games.

100 points with Soucek and van den ven followed by a 66 “scrape” with 6 players to go. Feck off lads :lol:

63 with Isak and Jota to play. Not looked at bonus points but assume I'll have a few too.

Will see what the average is but happy with that return. Rogers, Henderson and Eze are the only players to blank, so relatively pleased.

59 (excluding bonus) with 5 still to play. I’ll take it.

Going through my mini leagues, I couldn’t believe the number of people that didn’t have Haaland at all.

Are you saying this because Cash is injured? I never heard of that guy's name. :lol:
He came on for Cash the last 10 minutes against West Ham and came on for Cash today after he went off Injured. Depends if Cash is going to miss any games. I know he is highly rated by Villa and their fans have been saying he should start. He was bought in January and then loan back to Red Star and had a good preseason. He certainly played a lot in preseason. Watch the line up prediction sites near the end of next week and keep an eye on the transfers in and how close to a price raise he is. Should give us an indication if he will start.

Very nice :+1:

Thanks
Yeah feck off. Someone get in here right this minute and tell me how you've scraped 35 points please. Thank you very much.
:lol:

Scraped 66 with 6 to play tomorrow if that helps at all. Was feeling pretty good about that but @The holy trinity 68 really brought me back down to earth there :lol:

:lol: dude you got 66 points from 5 players, barely scraped. That is a great result from todays games for you.
Remind me not to come into this thread after games.

100 points with Soucek and van den ven followed by a 66 “scrape” with 6 players to go. Feck off lads :lol:

Soucek was on my bench, Foden didn't feature so I get 7 from Soucek who scored. Van De Ven got me 9 points.

He came on for Cash the last 10 minutes against West Ham and came on for Cash today after he went off Injured. Depends if Cash is going to miss any games. I know he is highly rated by Villa and their fans have been saying he should start. He was bought in January and then loan back to Red Star and had a good preseason. He certainly played a lot in preseason. Watch the line up prediction sites near the end of next week and keep an eye on the transfers in and how close to a price raise he is. Should give us an indication if he will start.
Cheers. :+1: Didn't know he was highly rated by them. If he's starting regularly then he's a bargain at 4m.

Who you thinking?
Going down to Garnacho is probably a better United call, although he's yet to actually start a league game oddly.
But probably best to look totally elsewhere. Ideally a 5.5m guy to have some wad to splash elsewhere.

Will be on 90 points after today - Haaland TC, Saliba, VDV, Saka, Son all hauled. Jota, Isak, Murphy and Pope to play.

Great start to the season and glad I took the risk with the chip.

GVwxDawWwAAIdPX

Kudos if you did. Annoyed i didn't.

Should be on 75 after the bps are allocated with Flekken, TAA, Nkunku, Jota and Isak to come. Unspectacular returns from Joao Pedro, Saka and Porro bu at least they registered. Gvardiol and Eze the flops.

They should have conceded today but I think I might regret having no coverage in Arsenal's backline at some point. They're a clean sheet machine. Would have to sell TAA or Gvardiol to make it happen but they're not exactly bad assets either.

If Timber becomes a fixture a straight swap for Porro would be on the cards too but Porro's not too shabby. Being greedy.

Not a lot today bar Haaland captaincy and Maz with his 4 points. So relieved Saka and Saliba cop 6 each.

Especially Saliba as it would have been very easy to switch him to Gvaridol. Would have been gutting to do so in hindsight!
That’s exactly what I did (switched him to Gvardiol). Home v Ipswich against away to Villa?

How on earth do I have 1 player blanking and I'm 50 points behind the highest in here for this GW? Even had Haaland captain so only missed slight amounts off him. Or are people including BPS? With BPS I should hit 68 so far with Flekken, Salah, Nkunku, Isak still to go.

How on earth do I have 1 player blanking and I'm 50 points behind the highest in here for this GW? Even had Haaland captain so only missed slight amounts off him. Or are people including BPS? With BPS I should hit 68 so far with Flekken, Salah, Nkunku, Isak still to go.

People always include the BPS and only ever post the score when they do well. Last weeks average was 57, but in here, you would have thought that 75 was a bad week!

On 69 pts (no TC played) with Gordon, Isak and Jota still to play. Much relieved after I just shot from bottom to top my ML. Also, chaps, suggest you look at the price drops tonight if you haven’t - it’s brutal. Friendly advice.

People always include the BPS and only ever post the score when they do well. Last weeks average was 57, but in here, you would have thought that 75 was a bad week!
I only post when I do badly... Otherwise I would not have anything to post.