Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

One of my rivals has triple captained Haaland and another one of my rivals doesn't have him in his team. I'm stuck in the middle. Although I've captained him, I want him to stop scoring now :lol:

If this was later on in the season, I probably would have used the TC on Haaland. It's an ideal time though as there are no cup or European distractions right now. Leicester or Southampton at home are potentially great fixtures to TC Haaland, and who knows, maybe it even falls on a DGW.

All that said, I do regret not using the TC..

Haaland (c) still only on for 24. Salah got 28 last week so he only needs one return tomorrow to match Haaland over the first two weeks. Need a big half from Terminator or I'll regret those extra millions wasted on him.

I like that its different. Madders hasn't been good since the initial first few weeks when he signed though, and at 7.5 there are far better options. Walker's a decent choice when most of the world is on Porro. VdV has two good fixtures till gw3 where I'd consider switching to Konsa.

Why oh why did I listen to you about Maddison :lol:

If you used TC, you definitely felt he was gunning for 5, which was kind of on at 20 minutes, but yeah, decent middle ground I guess. But no way you'd be overjoyed, since it's easier to chase the points back than hold the gain for 36 weeks. I'd just never drop a chip this early.

Him being 15m has made simply owning him a bigger game changer than it has any right to be. Great move to make him so expensive. Only 55% owning him for Ipswich at home is quite insane.

Can someone please tell me who the best 4,5m keeper? I have Henderson in goal currently.

Then you already have the best 4.5m keeper.
Cheers mate. He's hauled 3 points in 2 matches so far! I've got Eze in my team as well, do not want 2 CP players in my team, they've been gash.

If you used TC, you definitely felt he was gunning for 5, which was kind of on at 20 minutes, but yeah, decent middle ground I guess. But no way you'd be overjoyed, since it's easier to chase the points back than hold the gain for 36 weeks. I'd just never drop a chip this early.

Him being 15m has made simply owning him a bigger game changer than it has any right to be. Great move to make him so expensive. Only 55% owning him for Ipswich at home is quite insane.
Given there's hardly any double game weeks (unlikely to be more than 2), I think it's going to be very tough to beat a TC drop on a single gameweek hattrick. Irrespective of whether he could have got 4 or 5, you're getting around 50 points from a TC card, which is a very good return irrespective.

It also means psychologically you don't need to worry about riskier chases in panic. Just stable moves from here after a very good chip return.