Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

Does someone even have Rashy? 7 mil price is tempting.

every time i think i am out he pulls me back in

I'll almost certainly buy him or Garnacho at some point...if Rashford starts being used as an inside forward and hits form, 7 million is a bargain for him, but I didn't like the positions ETH put him in vs Fulham. Way too deep and way too close to the touchline IMO.

If Garnacho becomes a starter I'll buy him probably.

Can Barco still drop in price?
W5UQ4bI.png

Gathering momentum. :nervous:

Quansah, Barco and Solanke all in my squad. Already transferred Quansah out, not sure if I take a minus 8 and get rid of Solanke to Armstrong and upgrade Amad to Rashford

Solanke injury is a pain. I'm thinking use the the free hit chip as transfers are rolled over this year.

Apparently the last 50 players who have gone out on loan haven’t fallen in price.

The problem is that isn’t secure until he receives a red flag, which he hasn’t yet. If he gets a load before the deadline, he could easily go down and then get locked in at 3.9 mil

Still sticking with my squad. Going to transfer next time around I think.
Me too… I checked my teams today and was while I might not have had a mega score, still confident the picks were right and not just for GW1… might not change much for 2-3 weeks to be honest.

Watkins is appealing (especially after Arsenal) as should be match fit and run if games is great but don’t know I’d drop Haaland, Isak or Havertz.

Anybody fancy taking Sánchez in goal? Maresca has apparently revealed that he's going to stay number 1 in the Premier League for now. Chelsea have a good run of fixtures coming up and their performance was decent vs City. I know Sánchez isn't that great, but my other choice is Henderson and Chelsea are probably still a better team than Palace?

Screw it, let's attack! Was going to start Robinson over Joao Pedro but a couple of points predictors have Joao Pedro marginally ahead.

Might actually play the TC on Haaland too, 3 hours to decide.

Watched Ipswich v Liverpool last weekend and they were opened up a lot second half. Checked the xG, understat had Liverpool at a whopping 3.93, fbref at 2.6, xG philosophy on a 3.40. Big differences but either way it was around 3 in a home game which is a lot.

One doubt could be that it was end to end with big spaces and City tend to pin teams back more, might be less space. Another minor one is that they would sometimes take their foot off the pedal late on last season. Only a little and it was still up there with the best but not completely crushing it and relentlessy smashing teams when the game was won, would ideally like to see that today if going with the TC. It was also the defence that was the main culprit, I remember a few late potential late cleanies getting busted after they made subs.

Home goals for/against last 20 minutes 23/34:

Liverpool 16/5
Villa 16/7
Arsenal 14/6
City 14/8

Obviously an appealing fixture if not waiting for a double week.

Edit: Consulting this now! :lol:

29/33 potential DGW if either team makes the Carabao final, 34/36 for teams who make the FA Cup semis.
V0TwjKS.png

Saka with Ipswich at home if they get to the Carabao final on a potential double. Isak home v Ipswich too if Newcastle make the FA Cup semis. Haaland's fixtures solid on either. Bruno looking decent too.

Mind you, probs best to use free hit on the second potential double week over TC when we get there as there will be more teams with a double that week. It's the first 2 colums that look key. Good luck trying to predict the Carabao finalists at this stage though!

Last edited:
Barco has just been red flagged.

Was so glad to see that, was getting worried at one point. FPL managers making their transfers on a Friday night/Saturday morning. If they slept on it and left it a day or two it could have spelled trouble.

Decided to play my free hit chip already.

3x Spurs and City, 2x Liverpool and Fulham and Eze thrown in, what could possible go wrong?

Flekken
Mazraoui Robinson Udogie
Salah Odegaard Nkunku Smith-Rowe Amad
Haaland Isak

Gk Konsa Solanke Barco.

Don't know whether to take a -4 on Solanke so that I've got more guaranteed minutes than Amad in midfield (Amad would then be on my bench)

Take a -8 and replace both Solanke and Amad

Or try and stumble through this week with the above side and pray Amad starts

Flekken
TAA, Gvardiol, Porro
Saka, Jota, Eze, Nkunku
Isak, Haaland (triple captain)

Vald, Robinson, Winks, Barco

Locked.

Mazraroui hasn't gone up in value but Zirkzee has. Seems a little odd.

And if people use the app, how have they not got about 4 team kits sorted yet.

Transfer saved. ESR replaces Rogers.

Henderson
TAA - Porro - Mazaroui
Saka - Bruno - Jota - ESR
Haaland (C) - Isak - Wood

Bentley - Rogers - Konsa - Bellis​

I’ve triple captained Haaland today. He’s gonna bang then in isn’t he

Anybody fancy taking Sánchez in goal? Maresca has apparently revealed that he's going to stay number 1 in the Premier League for now. Chelsea have a good run of fixtures coming up and their performance was decent vs City. I know Sánchez isn't that great, but my other choice is Henderson and Chelsea are probably still a better team than Palace?
I've got Sanchez and Hendo and going Sanchez for this little run of "green" fixtures they have.

Considering captaining Kulusevski. Surely he starts with Solanke injured? Otherwise it'll be KDB - I don't have Salah or Haaland.

Mazraroui hasn't gone up in value but Zirkzee has. Seems a little odd.

And if people use the app, how have they not got about 4 team kits sorted yet.
New players added to the game are price locked for 8 days. Think he unlocked a couple of days ago. And when they unlock the threshold starts on 0% so the first 5-6 days of traction counted for nothing.

Went for Mateta instead

TC Haaland or nah? Reasons to do it

1. I can't think of a more guaranteed hat trick during the season
2. Ipswich gave away 4 XG against Liverpool
3. Haaland is injury prone - waiting for a DGW to captain him in is a bit risky