Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

So happy for all of you with a good score so far. Sitting on a sober 28 myself.

Had a blinder, 88 points with Porro and Solanke left.
I do love to hear these success stories from posters who didn't even pretend to take part in the thrashing through options month or so before game week 1.

Slightly nervous about benching Solanke in favour of Amad and not going with Haaland.

Didn't go for Salah either and went with Son as Captain so really need him to do well tomorrow.

42 with Henderson, Munoz, Haaland and Porro to play.
Not fantastic by any stretch.

My bloody team in the Draft Mode got 74.

49 with Haaland, Son, Porro and Flekken to play. Quansah 1 pointer with Mazraoui sitting on the bench stings.

Also, Toney not in squad? You'd think they'd be desperate to have him playing considering how half this forum thinks he's an awesome player and that his replacement is injured.

Slightly nervous about benching Solanke in favour of Amad and not going with Haaland.

Didn't go for Salah either and went with Son as Captain so really need him to do well tomorrow.
Son should do great tomorrow at home to a newly promoted side. You'll probably have all us Salah-captainers cursing you.

Mbeumo too expensive at 7?

Mentioned before the prices were released that I thought he had the potential to be huge for Brentford this season if Toney leaves. Looks like it might be happening with Toney left out today and his goal isn't changing my mind too much. It should put Mbeumo on pens and direct free kicks, he's already on corners.

0.66 combined xG and xA per 90 last season (understat).

Wissa not looking too shabby either!

Mbeumo too expensive at 7?

Mentioned before the prices were released that I thought he had the potential to be huge for Brentford this season if Toney leaves. Looks like it might be happening with Toney left out today and his goal isn't changing my mind too much. It should put Mbeumo on pens and direct free kicks, he's already on corners.

0.66 combined xG and xA per 90 last season (understat).

Wissa not looking too shabby either!
he was always a good FPL asset but yeah 7 felt high for Brentford midfielder, especially with all other options in this bracket. But perhaps he will be great value again, is he on pens too?

Eze looking like an absolute must have with all the shots he's taking.

he was always a good FPL asset but yeah 7 felt high for Brentford midfielder, especially with all other options in this bracket. But perhaps he will be great value again, is he on pens too?

Eze looking like an absolute must have with all the shots he's taking.

He should be on pens if Toney leaves. He deputised while Toney was suspended, taking 3 and scoring all of them.

I am not ready to declare yet. This is the problem choosing players that play later. It is looking shit but Spurs could easily smash Leicester (who look awful) and a lot of Salah captainers don’t have Haaland.

Just have to stay calm, hope for a few returns to close the gap and make a good decision ahead of week 2.

The rationale behind most picks is still the same and they are still good picks!

I'm not really sure what a good result is for me in this one. I've got Haaland, but I chose to captain Salah this week instead. So I need him to do well, just not too well?

I could do with a hell of a performance from Gvardiol either way. Not sure too many have him?

I'm not really sure what a good result is for me in this one. I've got Haaland, but I chose to captain Salah this week instead. So I need him to do well, just not too well?

I could do with a hell of a performance from Gvardiol either way. Not sure too many have him?

A lot have Gvardiol. Something like 32%.

Surprised to see Bernardo more forward than De Bruyne. Already got an assist and almost another.