Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

76 with Henderson, Nkunku and Solanke still to play.

Only Bruno has let me down so far.

I held on to Bruno and Rashford for way too long last season, not going to make that mistake again.

62 pts with 6 players to play. Trent, Saka, Salah (c), Isak and Wood played today and got me returns :drool:

Henderson, Munoz, Gvardiol, Eze, Nkunku and Solanke to play. Hopefully a few do the same for me!

62 pts with 5 players to play. Trent, Saka, Salah (c), Isak and Wood played today and got me returns :drool:

Henderson, Munoz, Gvardiol, Eze, Nkunku and Solanke to play. Hopefully a few do the same for me!
Brilliant score that. I'm on 46 with 3 to play. Basically need Son to do a madness on Monday.

Maza will go up tonight probably. Have a decision to make.

Wanna do myko to him but if I bring him in, it'll be to bench him for the next two games.

But if I don't do it, I'll be priced out.

45 with only Flekken, Porro, Haaland and Faes (who I accidentally put in my first XI instead of Konsa) to play. Not great. Will have to transfer Quansah out too.

Last edited:
I do like looking at the 'top transfers' thing just to see how kneejerk people are.

22k people have immediately sold Pickford because Everton got pumped. :lol:

The feck? They gave Mazraoui all 3 bonus points and that reflected this morning but now they’ve only given two? Not seen it change so late before.

The feck? They gave Mazraoui all 3 bonus points and that reflected this morning but now they’ve only given two? Not seen it change so late before.
They did the same with Trent. Was on 3 bps for a while. A couple of hours later down to 2.

I knew Garnacho won't start, but left him in the team anyway, as the reasoning was that he will come in against some tired legs, and he will score.

Got 2 BPS shaven from TAA and Mazraoui.

I also have Bruno. Safe to say, their misses cost me the win in my mini league. On 63 points now, with Pedro Poro left to score a hat trick tomorrow.

Isak cap's costing me. Damn all these models. Should've just trusted my gut and went with Saka instead. 46 with Haaland, Solanke, Nkunku, Eze, Porro and Henderson to go.

Yeah that was really annoying. I was feeling so good about my Mazraoui pick

I need to swap out barco I think...him not playing hurt me. Also no idea why I chose Todibo, who I also think will need to go now

I need to swap out barco I think...him not playing hurt me. Also no idea why I chose Todibo, who I also think will need to go now
Todibo should be starting games soon enough so if you have him already, keep him.

I know I speak for everyone when I say we’re all grateful you used your first post to let us know your fantastic score … if we had a clapping emoji, I’d use it now
:+1: I'd say these kind of posters should be thread banned but not sure if that's taking it too far. Contribute nothing and then come in to boast their scores.

Good to know, thanks, shall hold him for a bit. Barco needs to go though. Maybe for bednarek.
I mean I would not expect West Ham to keep clean sheets in their next two games, but after that their calendar becomes more favorable and by that point Todibo should probably start playing next to Kilman.

On 51 points with Gvardiol, Haaland, Munoz and Eze still to play. Glad I swapped Jota for Gordon. Bit gutted that Isak did nothing

I don't, so that could well be a nice shout. Thanks!
Their next 5 are actually at home to Leicester, away to Ipswich, home to West Ham/Newcastle and then away to Forest.

Good chance for a couple of clean sheets there and then he's an attacking threat too.