Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

How Everton looked today is it fair to say that Myko isn't worth a spot? Or was it just a bad day?

I was assuming they were just missing Branthwaite. If he gets confirmed fit in the week, I think I'll bench Burn for Mykolenko. Everton should be fine at home to Bournemouth.

Obviously if I could have any 4.5 defender right now it would be Mazraoui, but I don't wanna waste a transfer.

I was assuming they were just missing Branthwaite. If he gets confirmed fit in the week, I think I'll bench Burn for Mykolenko. Everton should be fine at home to Bournemouth.

Obviously if I could have any 4.5 defender right now it would be Mazraoui, but I don't wanna waste a transfer.
Mazroui will lose his spot when Shaw comes back. Probably.....
And our schedule is not easy. Not tough but not easy.

When selecting your CBs I’d really suggest looking at the new BPS tweaks

Probably, but he probably won't be fit for long either. I think it's in November that we get a bit of an easy run. Until then I think it'll just be Amad flying the United flag for me.

When selecting your CBs I’d really suggest looking at the new BPS tweaks

I got an invite to a league with a cash prize this season, so I'm trying to learn fast, but I barely understand FF, let alone BPS :lol:

I am on 58 points with Gvardiol, Solanke and Hendo to play.
Best part is; except Myko decision, i would still go with same squad. including Smith Rowe.

And people say "learn on your mistakes".:lol:

Are you certain? Maz played on the right, so could keep Dalot out.
And when will Shaw be back and will he stay back? No-one can be erm..sure.

Are you certain? Maz played on the right, so could keep Dalot out.
And when will Shaw be back and will he stay back? No-one can be erm..sure.
You have a point about Shaw but Dalot is nailed as it goes.
He was on the left because he is better there than Maz i think.

You have a point about Shaw but Dalot is nailed as it goes.
He was on the left because he is better there than Maz i think.

He was only nailed because we were basically without a full back alternative all of last season.
Anyway we'll see, but if Maz is just a 4-5 weeks option that's ok, we'll probably be on wildcards by then anyway!

I'll probably give Rashy a couple more goes then use up a bit of his value to tidy up elsewhere.
We'll see if TAA justifies his high value by then too.

Probably, but he probably won't be fit for long either. I think it's in November that we get a bit of an easy run. Until then I think it'll just be Amad flying the United flag for me.

I got an invite to a league with a cash prize this season, so I'm trying to learn fast, but I barely understand FF, let alone BPS :lol:
https://www.premierleague.com/news/106533

This will help.

He was only nailed because we were basically without a full back alternative all of last season.
Anyway we'll see, but if Maz is just a 4-5 weeks option that's ok, we'll probably be on wildcards by then anyway!

I'll probably give Rashy a couple more goes then use up a bit of his value to tidy up elsewhere.
We'll see if TAA justifies his high value by then too.
IN 2024 you are still playing Rashy game? You brave, brave man.

Bizarrely they seem to have changed Maz's 3 bonus down to 2 in the last half hour or so.
And also TAA is now confirmed as 2. Sure that was 3 for hours after the game.

Oh well, 64 so far, Haaland, Hendo and Nkunko to go.

Just feckin realised that Murphy was the one sacrificed because of that Schar red :rolleyes:

Was annoying enough that Isak's captaincy potency was reduced, but would have been super annoying to own Murphy.

I'm sure Newcastle had this happen last year too when I also captained Isak!

49 with Henderson, Porro, Nkunku and Haaland to play.

Not great and not bad. The big killer was Wood vs Muniz this week only bad choice (subject to Eze vs Porro score)

Overall happy enough there’s nobody that is a massive worry and I’ve got £0.5m to play with

49 with Henderson, Porro, Nkunku and Haaland to play.

Not great and not bad. The big killer was Wood vs Muniz this week only bad choice (subject to Eze vs Porro score)

Overall happy enough there’s nobody that is a massive worry and I’ve got £0.5m to play with

I'm taking solace in the fact that Muniz is up against promoted sides for the next two GWs, so I'm hoping him over Wood turns out to be the right call.

57 pts, 4 players left (Henderson, Andersen, Porto and Solanke). Quite happy, except that my son is on 70 (with 2 left). Will be hard to catch up with him this round

Disliked Barco not starting. Had he started I might’ve gone bench boost next round to be done with it and not need to plan it

54 with Henderson, Porro, Nkunku and Haaland left, annoying that the Murphy punt didn't pay off, cheers Schar

Remember lads, it's a marathan, not a sprint.

Just kidding, if you took a punt on Quansah, Murphy, ESR and capped anyone other than Salah or Saka, might as well quit now..

City v Ipswich next gameweek, is it worth triple captaining Haaland?
I have seen someone use a triple captain in a single game week and score 75.
I have seen someone use a triple captain on a City player in a double game week and score 3. (Twice)

I was said person for the latter.