Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

Dan Burn has even snuck into the BPS! You beauty!

Edit: and then I refreshed

Can’t believe I went with fecking mykolenko over Newcastle defender

Mykolenko is quite comfy on my bench! Might swap him in next week though since Newcastle have no defenders now unless they buy Guehi.

GW isn’t over yet. Keep the faith, you’re so close

I'm going to do it! 5 players gone + the captain, 6 to go. Only halfway through the GW.

If Haaland gets busy you never know, but then everyone and her aunt will be up there too, especially Haaland cappers. According to that AI thingy that rates your team I was projected 58 so hopefully I at least beat that.

Got Flekken, Gvardiol, Porro, Eze, Nkunku and the cyborg left.

62 so far.

With 4 players still to play. Flekke, Porro, Doku and Solanke.

Havertz / Saka pair up worked this week.

52 - bonus points are expected for Salah and TAA, plus got Haaland, Gvardiol, and Henderson to play tomorrow. I'm happy with that to be honest.

I'm pretty sure somebody posted a draft with Onana and was told (fairly) that he'd be a bad pick. Wonder what they're doing now?

Isak as captain just about rescued with his assist.
When they went down to 10 it looked disastrous so have to just about take that as a result.

Saka, Saliba, Taa, Jota, Masrouri, Wood a firm enough start.

Meh. 42 with 5 left, but really can’t complain. I was always going to captain Isak and I was always going to go Son over Saka for the first two.

Only mistake I made was taking out Havertz, who was in the whole time until a few days before. I should have backed my gut.

Rashford alternatives were Diaz/Gordon, so no points there, and rashford choice meant I brought in Mazouri and benched Quansah so actually made points there.

I was never really going to go for Salah if I’m honest, so can only blame myself if remaining 5 don’t do well.

72 with 14 bonus points as it stands, so should be 86. Solanke and De Bruyne still to go.

How Everton looked today is it fair to say that Myko isn't worth a spot? Or was it just a bad day?

Isak as captain just about rescued with his assist.
When they went down to 10 it looked disastrous so have to just about take that as a result.

Saka, Saliba, Taa, Jota, Masrouri, Wood a firm enough start.
So that’s what? Just 60+ points from those seven?

Might have to introduce orange cards for humble bragging this season. And possibly another for that barely conceded doublé entendre.

How Everton looked today is it fair to say that Myko isn't worth a spot? Or was it just a bad day?
I can't see them being quite as good defensively as last year, and he's a pretty defensive fullback (managed 1 xA all last season).

Don't know why you'd take him over 4.5 options at United, Newcastle, Villa or even someone like Robinson who could give you attacking returns.

I can't see them being quite as good defensively as last year, and he's a pretty defensive fullback (managed 1 xA all last season).

Don't know why you'd take him over 4.5 options at United, Newcastle, Villa or even someone like Robinson who could give you attacking returns.
Yeah, it was a mistake. Upgraded Muniz to Solanke so needed one 4.5 there. As you said; that spot was between Lisandro, Burn and him.
I went with him. I was hoping in two CSs in first 3 games with Dyche in charge. Myko was solid last year. 100 points for 4.5 mil defender is not bad.

He is out for sure.

Yeah, it was a mistake. Upgraded Muniz to Solanke so needed one 4.5 there. As you said; that spot was between Lisandro, Burn and him.
I went with him. I was hoping in two CSs in first 3 games with Dyche in charge. Myko was solid last year. 100 points for 4.5 mil defender is not bad.

He is out for sure.
Yeah, 100 points is a very good return given that he only got 28 starts to be fair. It hinges mostly on if you think they'll be as good defensively again.