Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

Swapped ESR, Jota and Gvardiol to Rogers, Eze and TAA.

Reason being ESR will have minutes managed and he has good fixtures but there's no one on my team that can go to the bench during those. Then Jota also feels like he'd never get 90 minutes.

At least Eze will play every minute and on pens and Rogers can rot on the bench. TAA up from Gvardiol feels right.

At least it's more long term, if slightly more boring.

Watch me scramble to get ESR in now :lol:

Apparently Rashford, Amad, Mount and Mazraoui start. De Ligt bench. (@FAFiltvedt on twitter)

Bruno also start(duh)

Surely that means Garnacho on the bench? And that also means that the leaker was right and the poster who posted that Garnacho apparently starts, with no source was wrong..

This is me:

Allison
Gvardiol - Quansah - Porro
Salah - Eze - Nkunku - Amad
Solanke - Isak - Haaland

Barco - Winks - Bellis

Good luck all!

Henderson
TAA Saliba Porro
Saka Jota Nkunku ESR
Isak Haaland Muniz

Bench: Matthews/Rogers/Robinson/Johnson
I’m steering clear of United assets until I see us play well in the league for a couple of games.

I’m backing Fulham as they have 3 nice early fixtures and I’ve got £0.5m in the bank to help with any price changes that I want to jump on.

I decided on Matthews as 2nd GK as he’s low owned so price shouldn’t drop and if Henderson is injured he gets the minutes so it’s set and forget GK for a bit.

I have a feeling I’ll end up selling Haaland at some point.

Had a pretty settled team for most of pre-season and ended up changing 4 or 5 in the last couple of days to facilitate getting Haaland in. Main changes were Salah and Watkins out for Jota and Haaland, plus a few tweaks in defence.

Henderson
Quansah Saliba Gvardiol
Palmer Jota Eze Gordon
Wood Haaland Isak

Fabianski, Mykolenko, Harwood-Bellis, Winks
Now thinking I should've gone Raya and one of the 4.5 Palace defenders instead of Henderson and Saliba to free up the extra 0.5m.

It was circulating on Twitter, and it was 99% to be true.

Did you manage to take him out in time?
Yep thanks for the tip off pal, I'd have been bloody gutted to put him in at 620 and then see him benched!!

Surprised to see so much Henderson given that a) he's shit b) he was only playing because of Johnstone's injury, and might be under pressure for his place and c) Palace are more attack-minded than they used to be.

Surprised to see so much Henderson given that a) he's shit b) he was only playing because of Johnstone's injury, and might be under pressure for his place and c) Palace are more attack-minded than they used to be.
Great time to post this bud, after the deadline.
Nice one.

Great time to post this bud, after the deadline.
Nice one.
I have three United players, no City, Arsenal or Liverpool defenders and a front two featuring Chris Wood. I'm doing you all a favour by not giving my opinions until after the deadline!

Looks like Johnstone has had a row with their manager anyway, so Henderson's place should be a lot safer than I thought. He's still shit, mind.

Unless they sign someone else, that position is his.

I have three United players, no City, Arsenal or Liverpool defenders and a front two featuring Chris Wood. I'm doing you all a favour by not giving my opinions until after the deadline!

Looks like Johnstone has had a row with their manager anyway, so Henderson's place should be a lot safer than I thought. He's still shit, mind.
He's an arrogant douche too.
But thankfully the late piss about meant I brought another keeper in so I'll rotate to him.

I brought Wood in. 14 goals last season which isn't to be sniffed at at any utterly gub team.

However I'm sure he tended to haul massive or not in the slightest.

Henderson has been given #1. Johnstone moved from #1 to #32. He's on his way out.

Unless they sign someone else, that position is his.

Yeah, mentioned above. Looks like their new manager doesn't rate Johnstone after it being a toss-up between the two of them previously.

What did you do?
I don't want to jinx it by mentioning it
Basically like a weekly version of those bastads who say nothing all year then pipe up 3mins after the last game saying how they came 75th in the country.

IqJknyQ.png

49 % have absolutely no route to this :lol:

Palmer was warped last year by having about 10 or 12 pens. Now he's about double the price and they'll get fewer pens he can't be value. Can he?
Still think most goals will go through him for Chelsea and he’ll still be taking the pens. But I never do well at the start of FPL so I’ve no idea.

Still think most goals will go through him for Chelsea and he’ll still be taking the pens. But I never do well at the start of FPL so I’ve no idea.
Nkunko gets all their spoils this season.
You heard it here, erm about 1000th