Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

I have decided on an extra 4,5 defender so final decision for me now is

Rashford and Solanke

or

Bruno and Wood.

It’s tight and all really depends on Rashford. At his very best, 7.0 is a joke of a price. At his worst, there are better 5.5s. He is the ultimate gamble.

I went with that logic for Rashy last year and along with Bruo and Onana had a woeful start and lost about 1m on them over not along period!!

I've got Garnacho for now, but will revamp pretty quickly if needs be.

Thoughts on this cheaper team? Leaving 1.5 in the bank for quick changes after the first round.

Henderson
Porro - Gvardiol - Saliba
Jota - Nkunku - Saka - Amad
Solanke - Haaland - Isak

First ever time playing FPL. I know almost nothing about it. :lol: If anyone wants to tell me how dumb this team is, I wouldn't mind hearing a few tips.

yl0zxWi.jpeg
Not sure Livramento will start, great pick if he does though. Onana to Rogers , same team same price much more attacking. Wharton is also too defensive and there are better options for a 4.5 defender than Guehi. Rest of the team looks good.

Not sure Livramento will start, great pick if he does though. Onana to Rogers , same team same price much more attacking. Wharton is also too defensive and there are better options for a 4.5 defender than Guehi. Rest of the team looks good.

I've changed half my team since then :lol: Not sure if it's for better or worse

Henderson - TAA Konaté Konsa - Saka Amad Fernandes Rashford - Solanke Haaland Isak

Bench: Valdimarsson Harwood-Bellis Barco ESR

This is probably what I'm locking in

Henderson - TAA Konaté Konsa - Saka Amad Fernandes Rashford - Solanke Haaland Isak

Triple United mid? Imagine if we win 1-0 through mctom or something!

Went ahead and dropped Barco, despite the highest team selection % in that range, because of Estu coming back and rumors he may not be main stay in the team

Quansah starts over Konsate. Also triple United midfield? We are all United fans but for fantasy hell no!

Got to manage his minutes?

Half the posters on this site wouldn’t piss on Ten Hag if he was on fire… imagine the skriking if Garnacho started and got an injury?

“Stupid w@nker… injuries galore since he came”
Reckon Maz at left back is a better 4.5m option than Martinez? Has to be more attacking?

Signing back into switch Garno to Amad quickly too

Triple United mid? Imagine if we win 1-0 through mctom or something!
Quansah starts over Konsate. Also triple United midfield? We are all United fans but for fantasy hell no!

Okay, I'll listen to you guys. Maddison for Rashford and Quansah for Konaté. But I wanna gamble on Rashford to have a good season and I'm not sure what happens after GW1 because I'm new to FPL. :lol: Will his price rise quickly if he hits the round running?

Think I'm finally settled.

Henderson
TAA - Porro - Mazaroui
Saka - Bruno - Jota - Rogers
Haaland (C) - Isak - Wood

Bentley - ESR - Konsa - Bellis​

Absolute last min carnage taking Garnacho out.

Solanke down to Wood. Can get him back in later if he hits it well.

Gone Rashy and De Ligt right now.

De Ligt surely has Maguiresque set piece potential and Rashy we all know and hope could explode.

Henderson
TAA - Porro - Mykolenko
Salah (C) - Rogers - Jota - Nkunku
Haaland - Isak - Wood

Bentley - ESR - Johnson - Bellis

good luck all!

Absolute last min carnage taking Garnacho out.

Solanke down to Wood. Can get him back in later if he hits it well.

Gone Rashy and De Ligt right now.

De Ligt surely has Maguiresque set piece potential and Rashy we all know and hope could explode.

De Ligt is apparently on the bench tonight.

Okay, I'll listen to you guys. Maddison for Rashford and Quansah for Konaté. But I wanna gamble on Rashford to have a good season and I'm not sure what happens after GW1 because I'm new to FPL. :lol: Will his price rise quickly if he hits the round running?
Eze over Maddison for me I would bank the 0.5.

Think I’m going to leave Garnacho in and risk it. He’s got to come off the bench and against a tired Fulham could still get something. Maybe a risk but just not sure it’s worth changing the team all over again last second ffs.

These leaks :lol:

I've had a last minute change but Garnacho is staying. Even if he misses today's start, he's a good option from next week.

Bloody hell that was a dreadful mad last 5.

Assuming it properly saved (!) I've at least improved the balance a little with a 2nd playing keeper and a decent 4.5m bench defender

Hendo (Sanchez)
TAA Saliba Mazaroui (Konsa Barty)
Saka Rashy Jota Nkunko (Winks)
Isak (c) Haaland Wood

If De Ligt is starting and Maza isn't, or if Rashy somehow isn't but Garno is, we'll be off to a bloody annoying start!

I'm glad I fecked off to the pub and stopped looking. Hate the start of the season and no stranger to a gw2 wildcard anyway.

Locked in with

Henderson
Gabriel Quansah Hall
Son Bruno Jota Murphy
Havertz Haaland Isak (c)

Subs: Can't remember