Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

If you don't play a United defender at home to Fulham when would you?
Ps unlucky!
I mean it was United defence. Had to make sure we were better than last season and it was choice between him or Amad for me and I went with the attacker.

Praying Quansah pulls up tomorrow with a slight tweak and doesn't play.

9 pts Mazraoui haha. Already love him. Looked really good today.

Transfered him in two min before deadline for Myko. Lets see how long he can last but his ownership will raise.

Top score in the country is 44 for goodness sake.
Thought 12 was decent!

Yes it's some utter chump who has played 6 players already and triple captained Zirkzee, but still.

Didn't realise there was a fixture yesterday and just panic bought Burn to replace Schar "before the deadline". Obviously it's already week 2 on FPL.

First blunder of the year out the way.

I know there were some doubts as to how they might lineup. My 3 all start so that's good!

Mazraoui is 4.5m as well. If we hear he's starting today with Shaw injured then it's probably worth switching to him as he will have more attacking threat than Martinez.
Good tip! I wish I had seen it earlier :wenger: Maz got the top bonus. But at least Martinez got 1 bonus point and the clean sheet as well.

Rowe and Bruno 6 points together. What a start. Rowe is a punt so i am not fussed about it but Bruno with all those chances.... i hate this game.

I know there were some doubts as to how they might lineup. My 3 all start so that's good!

Mine too and they're my biggest hitters, Haaland and Isak aside. My whole GW1 probably hinges on this match!

Mine too and they're my biggest hitters, Haaland and Isak aside. My whole GW1 probably hinges on this match!

I've actually realised I benched one of them since posting that - Quansah :lol:

Who are your 3? Guessing Salah, Jota, TAA?

I've actually realised I benched one of them since posting that - Quansah :lol:

Who are your 3? Guessing Salah, Jota, TAA?

Bang on, with Salah as captain.

Quansah must have been in 80% of my drafts - looks fantastic value for this season. Who else you got?

Bang on, with Salah as captain.

Quansah must have been in 80% of my drafts - looks fantastic value for this season. Who else you got?

Trent and Jota for me.

Hope I don't regret that Quansah benching, I could either go 4-4-2 and start him or 3-4-3 and start Joao Pedro for Brighton's game.

Edit: Think I went that way because I didn't want to be starting 2 'pool defenders in case they did concede which is silly as it makes no difference. First time playing last season and I regularly had 2 Arsenal defenders which was great at times. No point in selecting 2 from the same club if I'm going to be afraid to pick them when it comes down to it as well.

Either way Quansah's price could be one of the first player's values to rise if he keeps getting starts so that's good to hopefully build up some bank.

Last edited:
Konate out warming up alone before half time no doubt means my masterplan of Quansah about to blow up.

Quansah off at half time after I put Mazraoui first on bench. Doesn't even get 60mins. Oh it gets even worse. :lol: :lol:

1 pt better than zero.

still kicking myself for going with the pros/influencers on this one though

Reddemed himself a bit, but I wanted that TAA assist from the previous chance.

Can't stand Liverpool, but that TAA cross to Jota...shikes that would have been a gamechanging haul.