Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

Had a pretty settled team for most of pre-season and ended up changing 4 or 5 in the last couple of days to facilitate getting Haaland in. Main changes were Salah and Watkins out for Jota and Haaland, plus a few tweaks in defence.

Henderson
Quansah Saliba Gvardiol
Palmer Jota Eze Gordon
Wood Haaland Isak

Fabianski, Mykolenko, Harwood-Bellis, Winks
Now thinking I should've gone Raya and one of the 4.5 Palace defenders instead of Henderson and Saliba to free up the extra 0.5m.
Nah Salina/Gabriel are much better picks than Raya IMO. He won’t get so many save points and they’ll take a lot of BPS

Can't believe I fell in the Bruno trap for a second consecutive season. A complete and utter wasteman for 8.5.

Can't believe I fell in the Bruno trap for a second consecutive season. A complete and utter wasteman for 8.5.
Can’t believe I didn’t buy him. 8.5 for the most forward player in United, nailed for all the minutes and all the pens.

Shit the bed in the final two minutes before the deadline and took out Garnacho for Amad. Garnacho is coming on and scoring isn’t he and then getting bonus points?

Oh how I’ve missed you fantasy football :lol:

Bruno hasn't returned but in very advanced positions. That'll probably end once Zirk or Asda Haaland are back but for now he's a good pick.

Now bring on Garnacho you Pep Guardiola is my idol.

Never mind Garno owners us Rashy owners see him sprinting in on goal, 94th min and doing that!

Rashford confidence shot. Might be first mistake of the season including him. The downgrade to an extra 4,5 worked out though…Mazrouai 9 pointer! He looks a real player too.

3 from my cheapest mid/attacker I'll take it. Getting Garnacho in after Liverpool is going to be hard to get to though I think

The classic Bruno captaincy for me.... dude should have comfortably scored without a pen! but I get that sweet clean sheet double baby!

Rashford confidence shot. Might be first mistake of the season including him. The downgrade to an extra 4,5 worked out though…Mazrouai 9 pointer! He looks a real player too.
Yep. If someone emerges this weekend it looks a quick switch out for Rashy.

The classic Bruno captaincy for me.... dude should have comfortably scored without a pen! but I get that sweet clean sheet double baby!
Are you calling us double baby? Or did you need a comma after the word sheet to indicate you had 2 United defenders, you mad fool :p

Ofcourse I put Mazraoui first on bench. And so it starts right from the first week. :lol: