Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

My team at the moment, any advice?

Henderson (Valdim)
Konsa - Porro - Hall (Robinson, Johnson)
Saka - D.Jota - Son - Garnacho (Rogers)
Haaland - Isak(c) - Muniz

Last edited:
What does your team look like? this is mine

Raya
Saliba - Van de ven - Walker - Andersen
Saka - Palmer -KDB - Eze
Watkins - Isak

Bench: Neto, Andreas, Barco, Maupay​
Wow. We have some different teams.
Hendo (Valdy)
Gvardiol, Taa, Myko (Faes, Barco)
Saka, Bruno, Salah, Rowe (Winks)
Watkins, Solanke, Isak

I have no bench but 3 names which i wanted above all are there; Bruno, Salah and Taa.
And yeah, i had Kdb but needed to downgrade him to have Solanke instead Muniz.

What does your team look like? this is mine

Raya
Saliba - Van de ven - Walker - Andersen
Saka - Palmer -KDB - Eze
Watkins - Isak

Bench: Neto, Andreas, Barco, Maupay​

Don't think Walker will be starting this weekend. Neither will Rodri, Foden and Stones according to Pep. Expect Rico Lewis to be at right back. Which in turn makes Gvardiol less exciting a pick.

Don't think Walker will be starting this weekend. Neither will Rodri, Foden and Stones according to Pep. Expect Rico Lewis to be at right back. Which in turn makes Gvardiol less exciting a pick.

Ahh thanks good to know, who should I switch him with? I'm starting to get vey overwhelmed :lol:

Hendo (Valdy)
Watkins, Solanke, Isak

I have no bench but 3 names which i wanted above all are there; Bruno, Salah and Taa.

That's a good team, I was thinking to put TAA in my team but he's just way too expensive!

Not sure what to do

Currently I have

Flekken - Hendo
Saliba - Faes - Porro - Gvardiol - Munoz
Saka - Andreas P - Jota - Gordon - Souchek
Haaland - Solanke - Wood

Feels like there something I can tweek a bit
Got 0,5m left

Souchek especially I'm considering out
And maybe De Ligt for Munoz

I'm gonna start randomly picking apart peoples teams, dont take it personal, just giving food for thought

Not sure what to do

Currently I have

Flekken - Hendo
Haaland - Solanke - Wood

Got 0,5m left

Munoz is very overrated and probably wont be much better than say Dalot. And Souchek? What is this, 2021?!

Hendo (Valdy)
Watkins, Solanke, Isak

Watch Smith Rowe get injured 15 minutes into our match. The lad has been rotting on Arsenal's bench for an entire season. His manager wants to help him 'get back to his best' but he hasn't been good for almost four years. Lingard 2.0

Ahh thanks good to know, who should I switch him with? I'm starting to get vey overwhelmed :lol:
Consider not doing 4 at the back. Bonus points have now favoured attackers as you get more likely for BP for shots on target and fouls won I think.

Munoz is very overrated and probably wont be much better than say Dalot. And Souchek? What is this, 2021?!
Have you watched him in pre season and generally under Glasner? He's a wing back on paper (not even RB) but is taking up positions as a RF a lot. In pre season games he's been seen as the first man pressing the keeper at times :lol:

Not sure what to do

Currently I have

Flekken - Hendo
Haaland - Solanke - Wood

Got 0,5m left

Not sure if Perreira plays as advanced given ESR buy. Soucek is a no.

Those two, that’s all.

Anyone looking at Mavididi at Leicester?
Potential out of position midfielder in the game playing up front? 5.5m

Anyone looking at Mavididi at Leicester?
Potential out of position midfielder in the game playing up front? 5.5m
Hasn't been a hit there in pre-season from what I can gather. I think he'll just be a headache to transfer out later personally. (waste of transfers). At 5.5 Smith Rowe seems better value.

Hasn't been a hit there in pre-season from what I can gather. I think he'll just be a headache to transfer out later personally. (waste of transfers). At 5.5 Smith Rowe seems better value.

Yep, have ESR for now in that spot.

Closing in on 2pm - what we think of this fantasy footy mates

Hendo (Sanchez)
Saliba, Martinez, Burn (Quansah, Barco)
Saka, Jota, Nkunko, Garnacho (ESR)
Haaland, Isak (c), Solanke

0.5m bank

Might try and squeeze Gvardiol in, but nothing to say he's playing as a winger this season.
Bruno or Rashy other options to get in.

Could also just get the Arsenal keeper and a 4m non playing chump with my extra 0.5m and then switch Saliba to Gvardiol

Isak pencilled in as captain so far. Jota & Haaland other options.

Andreas will most likely play wide right, still on set pieces and pens.
Has played deeper in pre-season and hasn't been very dangerous it seems. Is on penalties though. He was my choice first, but reading up on pre-season made me go to ESR.

Got this so far:

Flekken - Valdwhateverhe'scalled

TAA - Gvardiol - Porro - Quansah - Barco

Eze - Jota - Saka - Nkunku - Winks

Isak - Haaland - Joao Pedro

Hendo (Sanchez)

0.5m bank

Might try and squeeze Gvardiol in, but nothing to say he's playing as a winger this season.

Could also just get the Arsenal keeper and a 4m non playing chump with my extra 0.5m and then switch Saliba to Gvardiol

Looking pretty decent. I'd not have Martinez, and personally I'd go for Murillo from Forest instead due to the fixtures. Or play Barco in the first one and use the 0.5 to upgrade Martinez to Muñoz and play Muñoz from gw2-4.

Hendo (Sanchez)

0.5m bank

I rate Martinez as a pick generally but not for the first few games. Easy route to a United defence that may surprise us positively.

Also think no Trent is ballsy, and respect that. My issue is with both Nkunku and Garnacho being minutes risk, assuming Osimhen accelerates.

Hendo (Sanchez)

0.5m bank

Maybe upgrade one of the 4.5m defenders to a Porro or Gvardiol. I'd lean on Porro considering his attacking potential and he isn't prone to Peps rotation. Also better to wait for leaks to see if Garnacho starts.

I like the attack, was leaning on it myself but I don't know if Solanke starts this week. From the next game weeks onwards, that front 3 should be set and forget, I'd imagine.

Watch Smith Rowe get injured 15 minutes into our match. The lad has been rotting on Arsenal's bench for an entire season. His manager wants to help him 'get back to his best' but he hasn't been good for almost four years. Lingard 2.0
Nonsense, he was fit for most of last season, just wasn't favoured by Arteta over Odegaard, which is completely understandable. He's already managed to score 2 goals during Fulham's pre-season and has looked a great creative outlet for them in those games. And he was a key player for Arsenal in the 21/22 season scoring 10 PL goals, where on earth did you pull him not being good for 4 years from?

Getting twitchy now with the team, particularly as I've got 0.5m in the bank. Currently starting with;

Raya (Henderson)
TAA, Gvardiol, Porro (Barco, Guehi)
Rogers, Garnacho, Joya, Eze (Hudson-Odoi)
Solanke, Haaland, Isak

Getting twitchy now with the team, particularly as I've got 0.5m in the bank. Currently starting with;

Raya (Henderson)
TAA, Gvardiol, Porro (Barco, Guehi)
Rogers, Garnacho, Joya, Eze (Hudson-Odoi)
Solanke, Haaland, Isak
That midfield has to be one of the worst I've seen this season. Where did the money go?

Nonsense, he was fit for most of last season, just wasn't favoured by Arteta over Odegaard, which is completely understandable. He's already managed to score 2 goals during Fulham's pre-season and has looked a great creative outlet for them in those games. And he was a key player for Arsenal in the 21/22 season scoring 10 PL goals, where on earth did you pull him not being good for 4 years from?
Preseason is just an indicator of fitness and sharpness. Andreas Pereira used to look like a Scholes regen in preseason tours.

21/22, 3 years 4 years, tomato tomatoe.

That midfield has to be one of the worst I've seen this season. Where did the money go?
:lol: it's a hot takes midfield to be honest and the logic is I'll just save my subs and swap all 5 in week three if it doesn't pay off. But like you say it's not a great bunch of names and I'm thinking about better options from day 1.

Hendo (Sanchez)

0.5m bank

I like the team. Nice balance all round. My only concern is that your defense don't really have much attacking potential. But overall a solid team.

With Slot saying everyone is fit for Liverpool have had my first Jota doubts and Salah fomo. Still think he starts but how much worse is...

Porro
Harwood Bellis (benched)
Salah
Nkunku

than

Gabriel
Robinson (benched)
Jota
Son

??

Losing Spurs attack for a great fixture (hence Porro inclusion) and I'm not really sold on Nkunku or Chelsea either. Think they are a mess personally.

Losing Spurs attack for a great fixture (hence Porro inclusion) and I'm not really sold on Nkunku or Chelsea either. Think they are a mess personally.
If he can stay fit, he'll be an incredible player. He was supposed to be their Palmer before he got injured and they actually signed Palmer. I just spent last night scrapping around for some funds to upgrade ESR because they are on different levels.

Preseason is just an indicator of fitness and sharpness. Andreas Pereira used to look like a Scholes regen in preseason tours.

21/22, 3 years 4 years, tomato tomatoe.
Pre-season is also a good indicator to how a player fits into a new team's system and how they'll be expected to play, ESR has already shown good signs of that on top of looking fit and sharp. If you expected someone like Pereira to be an important cog in United's team and system because of some pre-season games despite not making an impact for several seasons in a row, that's your mis-judgement. Also, 2 years and a few months is not remotely close to 4 years, you're clearly a tomatoe guy.

Looking for advice, my main concerns are:

- Dalot : nobody seems to be going with him but with Shaw out and out midfield being less of a gaping hole… it seems like a good option.

- J.Pedro : Had Muniz starting instead but replaced him as I figured it was off set by Dalot being in the team.

- Is my bench too weak?

Henderson

Dalot , Porro, TAA

Bruno, Odegaard, Eze, Nkunu

Haaland, Isak, Joao Pedro

Subs: Valdimarasson, ESR, Barco, Mykolenko

Looking for advice, my main concerns are:

- Dalot : nobody seems to be going with him but with Shaw out and out midfield being less of a gaping hole… it seems like a good option.

- J.Pedro : Had Muniz starting instead but replaced him as I figured it was off set by Dalot being in the team.

- Is my bench too weak?

Henderson

Dalot , Porro, TAA

Bruno, Odegaard, Eze, Nkunu

Haaland, Isak, Joao Pedro

Subs: Valdimarasson, ESR, Barco, Mykolenko

Bench is fine. People aren't going for Dalot because we're not very good at defending. Prefer Muniz.

Bench is fine. People aren't going for Dalot because we're not very good at defending. Prefer Muniz.
We conceded the same number of goals as Arsenal in the year before with Martinez in the backline. Muniz has slightly better attacking returns (IF he continues his form from end of last season) but Dalot has clean sheet potential.

ive gone for a 451 and shoehorned in Haaland, Bruno, Salah, Rashy, Gordon and TAA into the team. I dont actually recognise any of the players ive got on my bench.

Ugh, sitting at a bog trying to sort this out :lol:

v1:

Henderson
Gvardiol, Porro, Quansah
Jota
, Saka, Nkunku, Garnacho
Solanke, Haaland, Isak

Subs: Ward, ESR, Mykolenko, Harwood

Or v2:

Henderson
TAA, Porro, Mykolenko
Eze, Saka, Nkunku, Garnacho
Solanke, Haaland, Isak

Subs: Ward, ESR, Faes, Harwood

I'm leaning v2 but no useful bench defenders worries me, especially as Mykolenko has never been a player that can stay fit.

Any last minute advice? @CassiusClaymore @Sandikan @BeforeKeanetherewasRobson @Maluco @ROFLUTION @anyone

Anyone taking a punt on Newcastle's Murphy, instead of ESR or someone in that range?
Yep
Ugh, sitting at a bog trying to sort this out :lol:

v1:

Henderson
Gvardiol, Porro, Quansah
Jota
, Saka, Nkunku, Garnacho
Solanke, Haaland, Isak

Subs: Ward, ESR, Mykolenko, Harwood

Or v2:

Henderson
TAA, Porro, Mykolenko
Eze, Saka, Nkunku, Garnacho
Solanke, Haaland, Isak

Subs: Ward, ESR, Faes, Harwood

I'm leaning v2 but no useful bench defenders worries me, especially as Mykolenko has never been a player that can stay fit.

Any last minute advice? @CassiusClaymore @Sandikan @BeforeKeanetherewasRobson @Maluco @ROFLUTION @anyone
:lol: TAA in there now. Best advice was given earlier. Log out and chill. Wish I could take it myself.