Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

Am I the only one with Amad in their team?

Only £5m, very likely to start, looking dangerous for a top 6 club... Surely great value, but I'm not seeing him in any drafts. Is it just because he's likely to get subbed?

I have him as a bench option.

But then again, I don't have Salah or Haaland, so what do I know..

Starting to doubt having both Salah and Haaland. If I'm dropping either it'll be Salah, but Ipswich GW1 is making me want to keep him. Can always get out of him after a few weeks due to the transfers stacking up now
I really would like to drop Salah as well...but won't we bring him all back for GW4+5 where he has two easy Home Fixtures and will be captained by many?
Or even GW1...he will still be a huge Captain candidate. We don't now much about Ipswich yet, if they get fecked and Salah hauls than Non Salah Owners are in trouble imo.
That's the reason I'm really tempted to go with him from the beginning and then sell him after GW5/6.

Other than that I would prefer my non Salah draft. It's basically the question of Salah/Mykolenko vs Saka/Trent....
Logically most would chose Saka/Trent of these two options. But the above mentioned factors makes me unsure if Salah/Myko wouldn't be the better play to start with.

Hearing that Evan Ferguson is retaining fitness. That might mean João Pedro minutes lessen.

Go for Salah… comes off and you’ll not only do well, but do well against A LOT of teams
Yeah but the opposite applies if Haaland takes off :lol:

Trying to get Bruno Gordon Jota Saka all in my team and it doesn't look possible without sacrificing Trent or Haaland.

IF I keep Haaland, it's a question of Trent and Muniz vs Bruno and Quansah. What's the right move?

I’ve not played in two years, going to give this a go again. For sure I’m going to lean heavily on this thread and steal all your good advice/ideas.

Thanks in advance.

Onana
TAA, Mykolenko, Gvardiol
Carvalho, Salah, Gordon, Nkunku
Pedro,Haaland Isak

Bench Fabianski, Anderson, Barco, Winks

Still working on the two keepers, but the rest is set (hopefully)

Onana
TAA, Mykolenko, Gvardiol
Carvalho, Salah, Gordon, Nkunku
Pedro,Haaland Isak

Bench Fabianski, Anderson, Barco, Winks

Still working on the two keepers, but the rest is set (hopefully)
If you drop Onana to a 4.5 you can upgrade Pedro to Muniz and that’s solid team.

I need to hijack advice.

Trent and Muniz vs Bruno and Quansah?
Who is the midfielder with Trent and Muniz and who is the striker in Bruno and Quansah? If you are talking about spending 13.0 I would take Trent and Muniz.

Henderson (Vlad)
Saliba Konsa Gvardiol (Barco Harwood-Bellis)
Salah Bruno Nkunku ESR (Winks)
Haaland Isak Pedro

No Arsenal attack. No Newcastle players. I have 0.5 ITB.

Any suggestions?

This is my latest draft. Probably gonna tweak it again.

Henderson
Gvardiol Barco Mykolenko
Salah (C) Gordon Smith Rowe Eze Garnasher
Haaland Solanke

Sub
Areola, Muniz, Konsa, Andersen

Who is the midfielder with Trent and Muniz and who is the striker in Bruno and Quansah? If you are talking about spending 13.0 I would take Trent and Muniz.
Yeah spending the 13. I have jota, eze, Gordon, saka so I don't NEED Bruno. But I have fomo from him. Think he's a big asset. Would need to offload trent though.

My team seems decent to me and that's always a worry haha. Any advice?

Ederson

Porro Trent Dias

Foden Bruno Szoboszlai Kudus

Joao Pedro solanke isak

Subs : Flekken palmer Anderson digne

Last edited:
Yeah spending the 13. I have jota, eze, Gordon, saka so I don't NEED Bruno. But I have fomo from him. Think he's a big asset. Would need to offload trent though.
Muniz is actually a good pick, he was on fire scoring 7 goals in Fulham's last 7 games. Fulham once they play us have a stretch of good fixtures.

Raya
TAA Walker Saliba
Palmer Gordon Bernardo Garnacho
Isak Watkins Solanke

Would choose a Liverpool player up top but no idea who’ll play

I think I've finally settled with this team, aside from one spot.

Henderson (Vlad)
Gvardiol Porro Quansah (Robinson Barco)
Saka Bruno Szobozlai Kudus??(any suggestions on the 6,5m pick for GW1 please, will transfer in Nkunku for GW2?) (Winks)
Haaland Isak(c) Solanke

Last edited:
My team seems decent to me and that's always a worry haha. Any advice?

Emerson

Porro Trent Dias

Forden Bruno Szoboszlai Kudus

Joao Pedro solanke isak

Subs : Flekken palmer Anderson digne
Are you completely new to this game or trolling us ?

I'm now having cold feet about João Pedro over Solanke... And also not having Jota for the start at least.

Henderson
TAA, Gvardiol, Porro
Eze, Garnacho, Saka, Nkunku
João Pedro, Haaland, Isak

Subs: Ward, ESR, Mykolenko, Faes

Or:

Henderson
Quansah, Gvardiol, Porro
Jota, Garnacho, Saka, Nkunku
Solanke, Haaland, Isak

Any help would go a long way... Thank you.

Raya
TAA Walker Saliba
Palmer Gordon Bernardo Garnacho
Isak Watkins Solanke

Would choose a Liverpool player up top but no idea who’ll play
FYI:

Cole Palmer (£10.5m), the top-scoring player in Fantasy last season, has played just 45 minutes under Chelsea’s new head coach Enzo Maresca due to his exertions for England at UEFA EURO 2024.

I'm now having cold feet about João Pedro over Solanke... And also not having Jota for the start at least.

Henderson
TAA, Gvardiol, Porro

Or:

Henderson
Quansah, Gvardiol, Porro
Solanke, Haaland, Isak

We’re incredibly similar here post tweaking.

For me the appeal here is Solanke. £7.5m forward easy to drop down if needed but hard to afford if he scores early. He’s already shown he can score in the PL for an inferior attack.

Quansah < Trent who has same CS chance but much more threat but we don’t know exactly what his role will look Iike in the PL under Slot.

Jota > Eze as Jota is the most lethal Liverpool forward in terms of shots and conversion and looks like he’ll start the early games. At £7.5m he’s easy to drop down or swap to an Eze if needed.

Solanke > Joao Pedro you don’t spend £65m on a striker and not play them week in week out. He’ll play high and central for Spurs and is a better finisher too.

Bobb's injury screws things up. I'll rotate the first gameweeks and jump on who looks good. Taking the chance on Doku+Jota and leaving a space for a 3rd Newcastle. (Livra/Burn/Hall or Gordon)

Current gigantic team:
McS9FIr.png
You’ll probably leave a lot of points behind spending 38,5M on your defence. 6M more than me and around 5M more than most managers. That´s a lot of money not spent on players who are more likely to return for you. I’d at least downgrade one of the premium defenders to a 4,0, and upgrade the midfield a bit. In stead of playing a NFO center back and benching Gvards, you could upgrade ESR to Gordon or Eze …. or Doku/Bailey to Bruno/Ode. Do you think Murillo will outscore those four suggestions?

You’ll probably leave a lot of points behind spending 38,5M on your defence. 6M more than me and around 5M more than most managers. That´s a lot of money not spent on players who are more likely to return for you. I’d at least downgrade one of the premium defenders to a 4,0, and upgrade the midfield a bit. In stead of playing a NFO center back and benching Gvards, you could upgrade ESR to Gordon or Eze …. or Doku/Bailey to Bruno/Ode. Do you think Murillo will outscore those four suggestions?
Not to mention that the BPS changes will take bonus points away from defenders compared to previous seasons.

For me the appeal here is Solanke. £7.5m forward easy to drop down if needed but hard to afford if he scores early. He’s already shown he can score in the PL for an inferior attack.

Quansah < Trent who has same CS chance but much more threat but we don’t know exactly what his role will look Iike in the PL under Slot.

Jota > Eze as Jota is the most lethal Liverpool forward in terms of shots and conversion and looks like he’ll start the early games. At £7.5m he’s easy to drop down or swap to an Eze if needed.

Solanke > Joao Pedro you don’t spend £65m on a striker and not play them week in week out. He’ll play high and central for Spurs and is a better finisher too.
Cheers bro. Eze been in my team from the start and now I think I'll get rid. Hopefully City take him and make him a non-option.

Do you mean like Richarlison last season? Solanke is among the weakest finishers in the league and has never overperformed his xG. He’s 27 in a month and outside a 7 games purple patch last winter where he scored 9, he’s scored a grand total of 20 premier league goals in 126 games….and he won’t be on pens. I really don’t get the hype.

Do you mean like Richarlison last season? Solanke is among the weakest finishers in the league and has never overperformed his xG. He’s 27 in a month and outside a 7 games purple patch last winter where he scored 9, he’s scored a grand total of 20 premier league goals in 126 games….and he won’t be on pens. I really don’t get the hype.
I don't think that's entirely fair on Solanke.

He's only been the main striker for the last two seasons, until then, the most minutes he'd played were about 1500.

Two seasons ago, his xGI was 11.5 and he got 16 returns and last season, his xGI was 21.7 and he returned 22 times.

And that's at Bournemouth. Now he's at Spurs, who create chances for fun.

He should easily get 15+ goals and a few assists to boot.

I think for £7.5m, he's a fantastic pick on paper at the very least.

Who got more than 17 non penalty goals last season in the PL?

Henderson
TAA, Gvardiol, Porro

Or:

Henderson
Quansah, Gvardiol, Porro
Solanke, Haaland, Isak

A

Just messing around swapping things about now. Trying a Salah-less draft I've got to...

Pope
Konsa Porro Mykolenko
Odegaard Nkunku Fernandes Mbuemo
Haaland Isak Solanke

Turner Davis Harwood-Bellis Gibbs-White

Quite like the fact of having a guaranteed starter on the bench in case of injuries or selection issues. Most weeks it would probably be Mbuemo on the bench as Gibbs-White is the more solid starter

Muniz is actually a good pick, he was on fire scoring 7 goals in Fulham's last 7 games. Fulham once they play us have a stretch of good fixtures.

Let's be honest we aren't exactly an elite defensive side.