Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

15m is crazy though. Would rather make up those points in the aggregate.
Also, Haaland only finished 6 points ahead of Salah last season. Granted he was out injured for a while but who's to say that won't happen again? I'm going without Haaland and my team looks a lot better all round as a result.

Also, Haaland only finished 6 points ahead of Salah last season. Granted he was out injured for a while but who's to say that won't happen again? I'm going without Haaland and my team looks a lot better all round as a result.
To be fair you aren't paying a premium just for the points total come the end of the season, but for the hauls and set and forget captaincy

To be fair you aren't paying a premium just for the points total come the end of the season, but for the hauls and set and forget captaincy
Yeah, that's true as well. I'm just not sure it's super clear cut if you can make the differential up in other ways.

I am not very good at this game though, so there's that...!

done with faffing on, locked in now, taken Haaland only because if he's shit can be transferred out early and don't need to wildcard him in. Think KDB at 9.5 could be decent if he stays but easy to swap for Foden if not, don't expect to ever see Slicker or Stewart in the team but if Stewart gets fit he might be an ok 4m striker.

Pickford

Saliba - Porro - Guehi

Salah - Jota - KDB - Gordon - Carvalho

Haaland - Pedro

Slicker - Barco - Hardwood Bellis - Stewart

I'm going without both and the team looks so strong all around but I'm also in the process of buying a massive couch to hide behind during every City and Liverpool game.

I'm going without both and the team looks so strong all around but I'm also in the process of buying a massive couch to hide behind during every City and Liverpool game.
Now THAT is bold! I tip my hat to you. Makes captain choice much more fun/high stakes.

Let's go! Not time to fix tomorrow so this is it:

Henderson

Saliba
Porro
Hall

Saka
Jota
Fernandes
Eze

Isak
Haaland
Wood

Subs: Slicker, Barco, Enzo, Johnson

Can't decide whether to go Haaland or no Haaland. Any thoughts on the teams below?

Or....

Second team looks great imo. I'd probably not own 3 from United though.

Haaland got a greater ceiling than Salah imo, so he's my choice. In Salah's older years It's a bit rare that he scores more than 1 a game - max 2. Haaland can do a hattrick against anyone though.

Henderson
TAA - Aina - Hall
Salah - KDB - Bruno - Nkunku
Watkins - Isak - Solanke

Or

Henderson
TAA - Aina - Hall
Salah - KdB - Son - Eze - Nkunku
Watkins - Isak

Son and Eze vs Bruno and Solanke? With Bruno and Solanke I can afford to have Smith Rowe of the bench while the 2nd option has Barco as my first bench option.

@BeforeKeanetherewasRobson @Maluco @Dirty Schwein @Sandikan @Canuckred64

Henderson
TAA - Aina - Hall
Watkins - Isak - Solanke

Or

Henderson
TAA - Aina - Hall
Watkins - Isak

Son and Eze vs Bruno and Solanke?

I personally prefer Eze and Son, feels like the higher upside. But the other option is decent too, Bruno is a bit of a differential.

But I would say go with the option that requires the least hits to get Haaland because I guarantee you, you will be thinking of a way to get him back the minute he hauls against Ipswich.

I personally prefer Eze and Son, feels like the higher upside. But the other option is decent too, Bruno is a bit of a differential.

But I would say go with the option that requires the least hits to get Haaland because I guarantee you, you will be thinking of a way to get him back the minute he hauls against Ipswich.
There is less upside after Ipswich cause the damage is already done. But the easiest way is to 2 moves. Downgrade Salah and upgrade Watkins.

Decided to just do it quickly based on gut feeling and will endeavor to not touch it again before the league starts:

Raya

Saliba
Maatsen
Gvardiol
Porro

Palmer
Eze
Foden
Fernandes

Watkins
Isak

Bench: Turner, Dunk, Andreas Pereira, Joao Pedro

Having said that, if I have accidentally done anything glaringly daft, I would love someone to tell me.

A) Trent, Bruno, Foden, Havertz

B) Hall, Garnacho, Nkunku, Haaland

A scores more overall, right? :confused:

Decided to just do it quickly based on gut feeling and will endeavor to not touch it again before the league starts:

Raya

Saliba
Maatsen
Gvardiol
Porro

Palmer
Eze
Foden
Fernandes

Watkins
Isak

Bench: Turner, Dunk, Andreas Pereira, Joao Pedro

Having said that, if I have accidentally done anything glaringly daft, I would love someone to tell me.

I've heard others say Maatsen isn't a nailed starter and that Foden may not start GW1. Brave to go without Salah and/or Haaland.

Ffs I've just completely torn up what I had.

Is this mental?

Flekken
Mazraoui - Saliba - Porro - Hall
Salah - Amad - Palmer - Winks
Haaland - Isak

Slicker, Davis, Fraser, Smith-Rowe

I’ve not a fecking clue.

Henderson
Trent Porro Konsa Barco Quansah
Saka Fernandes Eze Nkunku Winks
Haaland Isak Armstrong

I don’t really love it and I’m 50/50 on do I just drop Haaland out bring Salah in and get Solanke?

Ffs I've just completely torn up what I had.

Is this mental?

Flekken
Salah - Amad - Palmer - Winks
Haaland - Isak

Slicker, Davis, Fraser, Smith-Rowe
I’d be worried about Maz and Amad minutes

The rest seem good

Mazraoui should be nailed as we are literally out of options, and our fixtures are quite underrated.

Henderson
TAA - Aina - Hall
Watkins - Isak - Solanke

Or

Henderson
TAA - Aina - Hall
Watkins - Isak

Son and Eze vs Bruno and Solanke? With Bruno and Solanke I can afford to have Smith Rowe of the bench while the 2nd option has Barco as my first bench option.

Bruno and Solanke. Not convinced Eze will have same output given sales of people like Olise and maybe Guehi soon. Don’t know how Spurs will line up in front six and Sons position/input to assists and goals (Solanke too but he’s a 9/cheaper).

Gives you better bench option too… Estu back in training and they’ve bought that Turkish FB (though May push Barco up?)

Gvardiol, Saliba or downgrade one to take in Porro. While Porro will probably get attacking returns, I doubt Spurs would keep a clean sheet.
Konsa vs Hall?

Probably change Palmer and Winks and buy 2 better options in midfield if you want to stick with Salah and Haaland. Hard to get Palmer in there as well with the main 2 and still have a decent squad.

Yeah having all three of them is a bit wild. I just see Chelsea's fixtures after GW1 and I can see him doing well.

Ok now I've gone:

Flekken
Salah - Gordon - Garnacho
Solanke - Havertz - Isak

Slicker, Palmer, Davis, ESR