Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

This thread has made me realize this is my first year watching football.... honestly I didn't know how the 1/3 match bans for direct reds were given. Except seemingly 1 game for a double yellow red :lol:

This thread has made me realize this is my first year watching football.... honestly I didn't know how the 1/3 match bans for direct reds were given. Except seemingly 1 game for a double yellow red :lol:
It'll blow your mind to know there's an extra game ban for a 2nd red card in a season :lol:

And to think I was contemplating bringing in Foden this week :lol: thank you Pep for reminding me what an annoying dickhead you are.

Lets see did i make a right call. I was 50:50 about TC on Haaland. Decided to use it next week vs Saints. But i can see him destroying Wolves and being rested next week.

Best news so far this week are the overnight rises of Gabriel and Lewis. 0.2m of sale value locked in. Clutching at straws and I don't want to sell them anyway but it's a tiny positive in a grim GW.

Got them both a little late, Gabriel at 6.1, Lewis at 4.6.

Good, City CS fecked already. Gvardiol has been bust since I bought him in.

At this point it will be worth going with an all 4.0m backline soon. No fecker can keep a clean sheet. :lol:

Maybe just look at the odd full back who can assist. Pile everything into midfield and atttack.

Good, City CS fecked already. Gvardiol has been bust since I bought him in.
I had Akanji and Gvardiol for the start of the season but sold both when Rhodri got injured for obvious reasons.

I had Akanji and Gvardiol for the start of the season but sold both when Rhodri got injured for obvious reasons.
I assumed they'll be okay for this run of "easy" fixtures. Apparently not. :lol:

Did exactly that
It hurts me more because i always had a rule to not have 2 players from same team in same line. And for the first time i did that; went double on Arsenal defence.
Yesterday i ended that failed experiment and sold Raya.

Third blank in a row for the big bum. Time to cash in and spread the funds?

Posted about it yesterday when I was having the same thoughts.

Saw this in the week and it planted a seed:

Could go something like

Sanchez
TAA Gabriel Konate (Lewis, Fodder)
Palmer, Saka, Son, Mbeumo (Dibling)
Watkins, Jackson, Wood

I'm 3 transfers from that. Haaland > Watkins, Johnson > Son, Rogers > Palmer. Got quite a bit of money the bank to facilitate it (2.9m).

Haaland obviously going to score any minute, there's the +14 we're all waiting on.

A very very lucky Foden assist right at the end. Will take what I can get this week after having half my WC team benched. :lol: