Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

Rogers and Raul goals.
ESR blank, and Maz 1 point replacing what Saka would have offered.

Needs some quick improvement!

I have Saka too but my humble brag for the week is Keane is my first sub so made up what ever Saka would have got attacking wise.

Poor start.

Mbeumo and Johnson blanks. No Saka would have brought in Greaves for a likely 1 pointer. No Greaves means it's Dibling's 1 pointer instead.

At least Rogers scored.

DCL was a fecking trap. Should've listened to all the Everton fans on /r/fantasypl. Got him in for the fixtures, decent xG on the past 3 but no returns. Infuriating.

I have Saka too but my humble brag for the week is Keane is my first sub so made up what ever Saka would have got attacking wise.

I thought you were gonna jinx that on me! There was 5 mins of added time after you posted.

United winning and Keane coming in for Saka with a whopping 13 including bonus pts has made my day.

Johnson scored again for Wales. He is seriously having a purple patch. Don’t worry I will put an end to that by bringing him into my team. Richarlison had a similar purple patch last season. I ended that as well when I brought him after he scored in 6 straight. He didn’t score after that I think.

Please dont :lol:
Called it!

I thought you were gonna jinx that on me! There was 5 mins of added time after you posted.

United winning and Keane coming in for Saka with a whopping 13 including bonus pts has made my day.

Instead I have Dibling coming in on a one pointer!! :annoyed:

I'm relying big time on Chelsea against Liverpool. Took Trent out to get Milenkovic and Johnson (raging he blanked when Spurs scored 4). If Palmer and Jackson both blank and Trent keeps a cs that will basically decide my weekend

I'm relying big time on Chelsea against Liverpool. Took Trent out to get Milenkovic and Johnson (raging he blanked when Spurs scored 4). If Palmer and Jackson both blank and Trent keeps a cs that will basically decide my weekend
The Saka injury now means I've got Jackson playing from my bench and Salah VC active... So I kind of need that game to be a goalfest.

Spawny 1-0 win for Liverpool with the goal coming off Jota's arse incoming, then.

Maz and Carvalho 1 pointers are annoying (latter will come on for Saka), not that I'm expecting much from Ait Nouri this week anyway.

Still goals from Ndiaye, Rogers and a 10 point GK haul see me on 29 with 5 left to play.

Flip sake.
Finally time to ship him for Gabriel then.
Clown has ruled himself out v Liverpool next week

Saliba 6m, Gabriel 6.2m
Luckily have 0.2m in the bank but might have to do the dreaded early transfer.

That double Arsenal defense is just not working. I don't have Saliba, but have Gabriel and Raya and was counting on a clean sheet here. Might still happen but it will be tough with 10 men.

At least my pal also has him and also has Johnson and Solanke for Tottenham, blanking in a 4 goal thrashfest :lol:

I would go Califiori or no Arsenal for their next 3 fixtures.
Gabriel always has a goal in him though. Not at all sure why on earth I went for Saliba early season, as I did the reverse last year.
Maybe because Saliba is 100% nailed and can get bonuses without scoring?
Or maybe just a daft call.

Both. I thought straight reds were a 3 match ban? Only 1 unless they are deemed dangerous?
How can you watch football and still think this? :lol:
Denying a goalscoring opportunity has only ever been 1 game.

How can you watch football and still think this? :lol:
Denying a goalscoring opportunity has only ever been 1 game.
I thought this too. What do you mean still think this, if a red has only ever been a one game ban?!

I thought this too. What do you mean still think this, if a red has only ever been a one game ban?!
It's a bizarre thing people not having worked out 3 games are for violent conduct, unless they're either a casual fan or it's their first year or so watching.
Could you imagine how harsh it would be giving someone a 3 match ban for say handling on the line!

0 clean sheets after so many players doubled or tripled up on the ARS defense (including me)

Last edited:
It's a bizarre thing people not having worked out 3 games are for violent conduct.
I'd argue it's bizarre not to know that a goalkeeper can't catch the ball outside their box. I wouldn't say not knowing the intricacies of red card bans is bizarre but you do you!

I'd argue it's bizarre not to know that a goalkeeper can't catch the ball outside their box. I wouldn't say not knowing the intricacies of red card bans is bizarre but you do you!
It's hardly "intricate". It's pretty straight forward.

Buddy, if looking down on people that weren't sure about it feels good, crack on!

Maybe I'm just cranky as I'm having yet another horrible week
:lol: This whole thread is to laugh at ourselves and others.
And don't worry, well on course for another stinker myself... and just glad Saliba is a mere 1 game suspension.

Saliba over Gabriel was a poor one.
But not as poor as my personal peak of bringing Pedro in after a couple of scuffed goals. Got injured immediately.

:lol: This whole thread is to laugh at ourselves and others.
And don't worry, well on course for another stinker myself... and just glad Saliba is a mere 1 game suspension.

Saliba over Gabriel was a poor one.
But not as poor as my personal peak of bringing Pedro in after a couple of scuffed goals. Got injured immediately.
Hahaha I feel your pain and then some mate. Brennan Johnson in for Garnacho is my greatest move this week.

Hahaha I feel your pain and then some mate. Brennan Johnson in for Garnacho is my greatest move this week.
On paper a nice move and unlucky for an inform forward to do nothing in a 4 goal romp.
Classic fantasy footy pain.

Always a risky one taking out a forward from your own team though as when they get a chance you're in 2 minds.