Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

Had a thought I might move away from Haaland in a few weeks. Will probably forget about it by then when Halland goes beserk the next few games and probably daft anyway, it was after seeing something listing the leading points scorers from each team in the week and how a lot of them stacked up nicely in terms of price vs points compared to the yeti.

Son looking good today slightly encoraging that. Could end up with him, Palmer, Saka, Mbeumo as a midfield 4 with 23.1m to spend on 3 forwards. KDB when back and Foden as options too. If Foden over Son could have a frontline of Havertz, Jackson, Solanke at current prices, all the time retaining TAA, Gabriel, Konate and Lewis at the back. Would be looking quite stacked.

Last edited:
Thanks. That is a good suggestion. Taking Brennan Johnson now would be risky. Knowing my luck, once I take him he will start with his 2 and 3 pointers
Did you get him?

Spurs score 4 and no involvement from Porro (who conceded), Solanke and Johnson. Perfect start :lol:

Everyone who brought in Brennan Johnson deserved that.

Now you're about to experience a Mavididi masterclass and wonder why you didn't have the vision.

No Greaves for Ipswich. Not a huge loss as a bench player but if he was to ever keep a clean sheet it might have been today.

Wissa on the bench for Brentford, could become an interesting player again soon in that Wood/Calvert-Lewin sort of price range.

So the first weekend after I replaced most of my team with a WC, I've had seven players play and no one's returned so far.

I've also kept Gimenez on the bench. Fook this fooking stupid game.

Swapped Welbeck for Pedro and was thinking happy days. Kept Saka too. Shite.

Someone please talk me out of this team. Used my WC but still can't let go of United players. :lol:

Sanchez (Fabianski)
Gvardiol, Aina, Mazraoui (Van den Berg, Ait Nouri)
Amad, Foden, Palmer, Martinelli (Yarmo)
Wood, Havertz, Haaland(c)

Think the issues are Mazraoui, Amad, Martinelli. I think I'm fairly alright with the rest of the team.
Someone really should have talked me out of this madness. Amad, Martinelli and Mazraoui all benched. :lol:

You should've pulled the trigger. That squad needed a WC.
That was the WC team. I had Mazraoui and Amad out of team but got them back in before the deadline today. Serves me right I guess. :lol:

Rage 4 transfers done. I saved them for this.
Palmer, Raul, Son and Sanchez in. Salah and Havertz are out.

That was the WC team. I had Mazraoui and Amad out of team but got them back in before the deadline today. Serves me right I guess. :lol:

I think Maz will be back next week but the current dynamics with Martinez LB, Dalot back in his natural position at RB and Evans CB is working pretty well. Yoro can also come in this way when he's fit. So I wonder if he's still an automatic starter.