Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

Someone talk me out of doing Vardy to Hojlund.
Many alternatives to bring in for Vardy. Hojlund not a bad shout.

Will do two transfers the week myself.
Half fit Havertz playing in the midfield (will most likely drop in price tonight) with tough fixtures coming after this GW and Semenyo (tough fixtures and will drop in price tonight) out for Jimenez and Dibling in. Part of a plan to get funds to get Palmer in for Rogers next week.

Flekken (Fabi)
Gabriel - Dalot - Lewis (Faes, SvdB)
Saka - Foden - Mbeumo - Dibling (Rogers)
Haaland(c) - Solanke - Raul

Thoughts?

Let’s have a look at that 11 then ?

Raya - TAA Saliba Konsa - ESR Saka Rogers Amad - DCL Haaland Solanke.

Amad will probably blank too but I like to take risks if there's a chance of it paying off. I think Palmer might blank this weekend. Or I might go with a 4-3-3?

THB Greaves Valdimarsson on the bench

New strategy, replacing the ‘read Twitter, check this thread, google PCs’ one.

Opened teams, looked at fixtures/difficulty, made transfers. Two minutes. Done.

Good luck all.
This man will beat us all.
Someone talk me out of doing Vardy to Hojlund.
Hojlund will score. Shouldn't be in any team long term, but he is 100% scoring today. It'll probably come of his shin after a deflected cross to noone, but the man is scoring.

Raya - TAA Saliba Konsa - ESR Saka Rogers Amad - DCL Haaland Solanke.

Amad will probably blank too but I like to take risks if there's a chance of it paying off. I think Palmer might blank this weekend. Or I might go with a 4-3-3?

THB Greaves Valdimarsson on the bench
You are built different.
Amad’s not even starting
ESR plays 70 min
Rogers is still Rogers
DCL looks like he’ll never score again

I’d put my money on the pentaking 90 minute man.

You are built different.
Amad’s not even starting
ESR plays 70 min
Rogers is still Rogers
DCL looks like he’ll never score again

I’d put my money on the pentaking 90 minute man.

:lol: I might cave in last minute...but if I don't, feel free to laugh at me when Palmer hauls!

It looks like Son will play. I reckon he ends up taking the shots off Johnson.

Do I play Maz (BRE), Bellis (LEI) or Konsa (ful)? Was on Bellis all week but the other two have somehow recovered from heart operation and hamstring strain overnight.

Someone please talk me out of this team. Used my WC but still can't let go of United players. :lol:

Sanchez (Fabianski)
Gvardiol, Aina, Mazraoui (Van den Berg, Ait Nouri)
Amad, Foden, Palmer, Martinelli (Yarmo)
Wood, Havertz, Haaland(c)

Think the issues are Mazraoui, Amad, Martinelli. I think I'm fairly alright with the rest of the team.

Raya
TAA - Gabriel - Mazraoui
Palmer - Saka - Mbuemo - ESR - Rogers
Haaland (c) - Wood

Strand Larsen - Bellis - Konsa​

50k. 3 FTs next week.

Mazraoui not starting apparently. I deserve it for sticking to United players all the time. :lol:

Mazraoui not starting apparently. I deserve it for sticking to United players all the time. :lol:
Amad too. I really should have ditched them both. Absolute fool I am. Wasted a WC for nothing. :lol:

Prepare yourself for one pointer then.
Yeah, even if they stay on the bench all game the other options on my bench aren't great either. It was always going to be a great idea or terrible mistake having them in the team and it's well on its way to being the latter.

Yeah, even if they stay on the bench all game the other options on my bench aren't great either. It was always going to be a great idea or terrible mistake having them in the team and it's well on its way to being the latter.
Maz wasn't bad move. But for Amad it was pretty clear that he will barely play.

But what about Bowen? His assist was clear. No?
Antonio was intended destination, not Kudus.

"If an opposing player deflects the ball after the final pass before a goal is scored, significantly altering the intended destination of the ball, then no assist in Fantasy is awarded."

Maz wasn't bad move. But for Amad it was pretty clear that he will barely play.
Amads the best United midfielder in the game this season. Shocking isn't it. :lol:

I assumed ETH will give him some gametime this week but apparently he wants the pace of Rashford and Garnacho.