Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

Could really do with Rogers scoring, Watkins scoring two own goals and ETH getting binned

51 all out, Wood with 8 good, even Sanchez 4 despite conceding.
But a 0-0 with 2 defenders coming off injured is a real a hole.

64 all out. Konsa missing out on a cleanie ruined what would've been a decent week.

58. Ok week, should climb the ranks or at least not fall much at all by the time Brighton v Spurs is over.

Those 2 save points from Sanchez were a nice little bonus to see on a day when nothing else really happened. Him conceding, Rogers and Jackson blanks.

Benched Wood!

Can't wait until I have a squad where there is no choices of who to start. Moving towards it to save making the wrong choice and to arguably get more out of my resources. 6.2 on the bench is a waste whether he scores or not.

59 all out. Decent considering some of the scores out there. Every week I want to take out Dalot but somehow he has returned 7 11 9 and 6 pointers in 7 GW's.

Palmer getting credited with an assist for a sideways pass to someone who manufactured a brilliant goal is very annoying

51 all out, Wood with 8 good, even Sanchez 4 despite conceding.
But a 0-0 with 2 defenders coming off injured is a real a hole.

59 with big Micky left to play.

64 all out. Konsa missing out on a cleanie ruined what would've been a decent week.

58. Ok week, should climb the ranks or at least not fall much at all by the time Brighton v Spurs is over.

Those 2 save points from Sanchez were a nice little bonus to see on a day when nothing else really happened. Him conceding, Rogers and Jackson blanks.

Benched Wood!

Can't wait until I have a squad where there is no choices of who to start. Moving towards it to save making the wrong choice and to arguably get more out of my resources. 6.2 on the bench is a waste whether he scores or not.

59 all out. Decent considering some of the scores out there. Every week I want to take out Dalot but somehow he has returned 7 11 9 and 6 pointers in 7 GW's.
42 :(

And now my rivals got points from Solanke, who did feck all when I had him.

I think I'm gonna down tools this season.

Every decision has been calculated but backfired anyway, to the point where it already feels nearly impossible to catch my rival.

Playing the WC and swapping Saka to Salah basically killed me.

Every decision has been calculated but backfired anyway, to the point where it already feels nearly impossible to catch my rival.

Don't be a pussy, keep going and enjoy the misery with all of us.

Everyone triple Spurs next week.

Between Porro, van der Ven, Maddison, Johnson , Solanke and those fixtures it's going to be a mass pile on.

Edit: International break isn't it? Make it the week after. Son back too by then?

Saw something recenlty, was going to post it for you but couldn't remember where it was.

A player going from around 4m rank after 10 or 12 weeks last season to finish in the top 10k.

Though it might be some inspiration for you. It can be done!

Fecking terrible weekend. Ended on 51 points, so lost top spot in the caf league and my ML. It's the defence that keeps killing me - three £6m defenders and 5 points between them. Considering nobody is keeping clean sheets this season's, I may have to rethink it all.

Brennan saving my ass so far. Up to 170k OR despite Haaland (C) fail, no Saka and Palmer, Salah blanking and whole defence conceding goals. I want more from my Spurs lad!

Fecking terrible weekend. Ended on 51 points, so lost top spot in the caf league and my ML. It's the defence that keeps killing me - three £6m defenders and 5 points between them. Considering nobody is keeping clean sheets this season's, I may have to rethink it all.

Liverpool double defence has been great for me but that can change at any time and their fixtures get harder very soon.

Lots saying the same as you, might do some resarch or find someone who already has.

There's a mesure that I've seen occasionally, not points per million as such, but points per million over the baseline minimum price. Defenders & 'keepers starting at 4.0 so somoene like Saliba at 6.0 would only count as 2m above that. Take his points, divide by 2 million to get his true value. Rinse and repeat for all players, or at least the top so many in each position to see if there's any obvious patterns showing defenders, midfielders or forwards coming out on top collectively.

Midfielders and forwards start at 4.5 so 2m over base price for them is a 6.5m player, and that's who Saliba and the other 6.0 defenders would be compared to mostly.

All a bit geeky although still fairly superfically so. I'm sure there's so much deeper levels people could go to. Let's me pretend I'm intelligent!

Woke up this morning to have Van De Ven, Konsa, Colwill and Watkins still to go and had high hopes. It's been a disaster.

Pathetic Spurs can't keep a CS. Porro is going out after the international break. No attacking returns so far to justify keeping him either.

Pathetic Spurs can't keep a CS. Porro is going out after the international break. No attacking returns so far to justify keeping him either.
Yes that "Porro is essential you're an idiot not to have him" bandwagon was one of the cafe's shortest lived ones wasn't it!

The Pedro hype train was worse though.

Who knew double Utd defense was the move in past 2 weeks instead of double Arsenal defense

Yes that "Porro is essential you're an idiot not to have him" bandwagon was one of the cafe's shortest lived ones wasn't it!

The Pedro hype train was worse though.
Yea I should have binned him weeks ago. :(

I feel like almost nobody keeps clean sheets anymore. Gone are the days of Pulis' Stoke, Big Sam with West Brom, West Ham, etc. where we could get some decent cheap options to supplement with top 4 defenders from United, Chelsea, etc. Sean Dyche stands alone and his team is devastated by injuries. City can't keep a cleanie to save their fecking lives. Arsenal are getting some returns but lacking in CS. Only Liverpool have been okay and they are running a fixture turn. The only good thing, I suppose is that, if this continues the price drops on teams like Everton, Fulham , Palace, etc. are hitting rock bottom. Tempted to continue to wait on more price drops and then stock up on cheap options at the back and funnel money to the MF/FWDs over the next few weeks.