Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

As expected on 25 with 4 to go, going to be my worst week by a long shot
I had my struggle last week, shipping 60 points to some in my league.
Although when your captain fails and they luck out on a 4 goal midfielder captain there's not much to be said!

17 from 5… and the only way I get a good score is if Chelsea and Villa (v us) do well.

I hope they all get sent off.
Captain played already or not?

If you have Palmer, especially as cap it could yet be a beast score, knowing how he loves his multiples.

46 with only Konsa, Rogers, Palmer and Wood left.

Palmer close to 100 % EO so essentially I've only got 3 players to go.

I was fully about to give up on the season as I thought I'd fecked it by not having Haaland or Salah and neglecting to use my WC after week three and I'd dropped to 8th in my work league.

Then I'd left the captain on Palmer by accident last week. Still didn't get enough points to increase my position in the league but it sucked me back in.

I'm now on 43 with 5 to play and of Palmer hauls tomorrow it'll fool me into thinking I can catch up for a few weeks more.

Although typically I swapped out Jota for Salah this week. This feckin game man

34 with 4 to go...tbh I'm still not mentally recovered from my idiocy in the previous game week.

Two bad weeks from the wildcard. Double Arsenal defense, no clean sheets, second week in a row no haul from my captain. 43 with Jackson and Madison to go.

Haaland has scored 9 goals from XG of 4.4. He is bound to get to more real numbers, as this is unsustainable in the long run.
Watkins, Haaland, Jackson or Mbuemo again for Captain?

Duran has been getting minutes as of late regularly, plus United will fight for their life, even though, we are atrocious at the back.

Jackson can be really frustrating in front of goal with all his misses, plus Nkunku has been getting more minutes as a sub.

Haaland looks like a different player without De Bruyne in the PL.

Mbuemo plays probably against the worst Wolves team as of late, however, they must start picking up points.

Seems to be a lot of Saka captainers around this weekend. I don't know how anyone risks missing out on a Haaland windfall on any given weekend, but fair fecks

This morning, it was Haaland or Mbuemo for me as captain, as I don't own Saka. I was leaning towards Mbuemo again, since De Bruyne is missing, but chickened out at the last minute with this exact thinking like you, and ended up with nothing.

Saka captainers are the winners for the day.

Gordon and McNeil topped off the day for me. Red arrow surely now.

Had to ditch Robinson as he's likely going down tonight. Ait-Noui in and benched before Wolves decent run starts.

Looks like Palmer will go up again as well so needs to make sure I've got the funds for that switch back from Saka in the coming weeks.

Had to ditch Robinson as he's likely going down tonight. Ait-Noui in and benched before Wolves decent run starts.

Looks like Palmer will go up again as well so needs to make sure I've got the funds for that switch back from Saka in the coming weeks.

Very strange, why are people dropping him so much to cause a price drop? Their fixtures aren't too bad and he's a decent shot for an attacking return. Strange one.

Palmer and Ait Nouri in.

Raya Fabianski
Gabriel Lewis Ait-Nouri Mykolenko Greaves
Palmer Saka Mbeumo Semenyo Rogers
Haaland Jackson Calvert-Lewin

£0.3m in the bank no transfers left.

Been chasing value these first few weeks. This has given me a lot of flexibility and kept me in touching distance of the better sides but with value to play with.

Hopefully now starts to pay off as only defence is a weaker point but no side looking perfect at the back (argument here for Liverpool maybe?)

Next week the Arsenal clean sheet is coming.
I look at the schedule and think Arsenal wouldn't have many clean sheets the first 5 games , so I have no Arsenal defense and they are rock solid at the back. Wildcard to bring in Raya and Gabriel and neither does anything against two promoted sides who will be lucky not to go back down.

I look at the schedule and think Arsenal wouldn't have many clean sheets the first 5 games , so I have no Arsenal defense and they are rock solid at the back. Wildcard to bring in Raya and Gabriel and neither does anything against two promoted sides who will be lucky not to go back down.

I'd say Arsenal will still have comfortably the most clean sheets this season...but I suspect many of us doubled up on their defense before these 3 easy games for them and 0 clean sheets so far

Yep, there's the nailed on cleany gone!

Deffo activating the wildcard after this game.

Konsa, Bartolo, ESR, Saliba and keeper situation for some changes.
Probably Salah out for a cheaper Liverpool option too. Need more Chelsea attack coverage too.

First Konsa, now Maz off injured.Frig sake what a week.
Why couldn't he last 15mins more!

Mazraoui was on course for a classic 9 pointer and baldie subs him off. :(