Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

Haaland needs to do something. Cant have captain blanks two weeks in a row now.

Bowen a bit annoying with his 2 returns. Part of my recent Jota / Diaz misses.

GW 1-4, had Jota. Not bad
GW 5 Jota > Bowen. Good because Jota didn't play at all, bad because West Ham were terrible, Bowen doing feck all
GW6 WC. Bowen out, Diaz in. Nothing from Diaz, 2 Jota assists
GW 7 Still on Diaz for the 1 point. Jota goal, Bowen double return

With no Rhodri I’m definitely going to have to rethink Akanji and Gvardiol.

In hindsight starting ESR over Raul was silly..never mind.

Saka would have been a brilliant captain choice. Haaland a big fail.
Ho hum

Haaland blanks again. Nice to think what could have been if I captained Saka this week and Palmer last week. Hindsight is a beautiful thing.

Wasn't seriously contemplating Palmer cap last week so not a big loss but this week it was between Saka, Haaland and Palmer for me and looks like I bottled it.

2 weeks in a row that Arsenal has killed me with not getting a clean sheet, vs the easiest teams to play on paper. Have both Raya and Gabriel.

Looking at 36 with 4 to go (Inc captain) assuming bps doesn't change much.

Could be worse I suppose

:lol: missed penalty from Gordon.

Also a penalty save from Pickford, te first good thing the useless cnut has done for me this season.

It's been an excellent 90 seconds just gone.

Seems to be a lot of Saka captainers around this weekend. I don't know how anyone risks missing out on a Haaland windfall on any given weekend, but fair fecks

There are people on here saying they got over 100 so I wouldn't say its a great score, just better than most this week :lol:

Next week will be the struggle with most of my squad playing each other or tough games

As expected on 25 with 4 to go, going to be my worst week by a long shot

Here was my eyeing up Kelleher before seeing Chelsea and Arsenal as the next two fixtures :lol:

Henderson's gotta be due a clean sheet, 3pts today was essentially what I wanted by holding firm with him... or maybe I'll just wildcard now.

Antonio with an 18 point mega haul! Saw the goal, but hadn't realised he assisted the other 3!
One of the options I considered, but hey, not "that" strongly, so it's pure shoulda, woulda, coulda really.

Up to an incredible 34 points, with 5 to go. 3 of them defensive. Shikes.