Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

Virgil CS and bonus. Salah blank. Well, i had many worse openings than this i guess.

My 8.1 worth striker starting in midfield. Juuuuust great.

My double up on Liverpool defenders pays off, with 2 bonus points for Alexander-Arnold as well. Felt dirty hoping they wouldn't concede today but I need to start closing the gap on my rivals.

Now to transfer out Konate ahead of their tough couple of games.

They keep adjusting these late so I won't call it 2 BPS for TAA just yet. Insanely close.
OMalNre.png

15 points from 3 if it holds. Will take that all day long, especially as includes a 1 pointer from Diaz.

It was Trent and VD not that long ago. Not sure what Alisson did additional.

It's down to tiny things I suppose. If OPTA review something it can in theory change.

'keepers get 2 BPS for a save. If they saved something they thought was going wide or over it would be 0 (I think), if they later decide it was on target they get the 2. Impacts the shooter who would go from -1 to +2 as well on the same shot.

Players get 2 BPS for 70-79% pass completion, 4 for 80-89%, 6 for 90+. Not sure, but does someone getting their head or a toe on something count as a successful pass when 2 players challenege for a long ball? If so, noticing something as small as that later on could change it.

13 from 2 players assuming Allison gets the 3 bps. Could be worse.

Swapped captain from Salah to Palmer at least so hopefully Palmer doesn't blank.

Here's hoping for another Haaland blank :D

Delap looking like a nice little option up top moving forward.
Cunha also looking a decent option. Swear he's had a few goals and assists in recent weeks. Also did well last season before getting injured.

Delaps on a decent run of form too like you said but he never really hit great numbers in the championship so whether he can keep it up for the season I'm not so sure.

Kovacic was on my shortlist of 5 .... but so was Sterling :lol: (I did neither.... Calafiori was my move)

Premium defenders aren't worth it this year. Second home game in a row Raya and Gabriel are a waste.

Kai!!!!!! Never in doubt!