Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

Yes, capable - exactly like Diaz. Much more value there imo.
I hear you but I just feel Diaz is a rotation risk, not on pens and it's a bit more of a lottery. Hes probably worth it for 2gameweeks before changing it up though.

What's your view on Raul Jiminez. At 5.4m and now first choice for Fulham, I feel he's overlooked. Half a mil less than DCL which isn't a small amount.

Mbuemo and Gabriel look set to rise twice in a week. I’ve never gained a full 0.1 from a player not playing before within the space of a week. Thanks to all the wildcards I got 2 now.

Mbuemo and Gabriel look set to rise twice in a week. I’ve never gained a full 0.1 from a player not playing before within the space of a week. Thanks to all the wildcards I got 2 now.

Wildcards aren't supposed to affect price changes believe it or not. Don't be surprised if they don't rise again tonight.

Wildcards aren't supposed to affect price changes believe it or not. Don't be surprised if they don't rise again tonight.
I don't believe it. I've made money on Diaz and I sold Robinson thinking there's a price freeze but clearly not.

I don't believe it. I've made money on Diaz and I sold Robinson thinking there's a price freeze but clearly not.
That's not what he meant. WC transfers don't affect whether players go up or down. But if you own those players on WC you obviously still get the price changes.

That's not what he meant. WC transfers don't affect whether players go up or down. But if you own those players on WC you obviously still get the price changes.
:lol:
I lost my Robinson now hope you're all having a good old giggle.

TAA + ESR or Konate + Mbeumo (and 1m ITB)? Only doubt left in the WC squad for now.

Flekken Sels
TAA Gabriel Konsa Lewis Van den Berg
Rogers Semenyo Saka ESR Diaz
Haaland Havertz Wood
I'd try to have both TAA and Mbuemo. Arse double attack without Ødegaard is not ideal. Havertz seems surplus.

I hear you but I just feel Diaz is a rotation risk, not on pens and it's a bit more of a lottery. Hes probably worth it for 2gameweeks before changing it up though.

What's your view on Raul Jiminez. At 5.4m and now first choice for Fulham, I feel he's overlooked. Half a mil less than DCL which isn't a small amount.
Is Jiminez definitely first choice now? I'm debating between him and Ndiaye for my cheap striker. If I knew Jiminez was nailed that'd probably make the decision for me, but concerns of rotation are the main thing putting me off.

Is Jiminez definitely first choice now? I'm debating between him and Ndiaye for my cheap striker. If I knew Jiminez was nailed that'd probably make the decision for me, but concerns of rotation are the main thing putting me off.
Hes not a cert. But he's had 2 goals in 2 starts and Muniz has been very frustrating in terms of finkshing. Fulham create well especially with Iwobi and ESR. They have a better support cast than Everton offer for DCL.

Raul is 0.5m cheaper than DCL but with trickier fixtures. It's a tough one but if it allows for say Watkins it's major.

Don’t fancy Robertson at all?
Haven't been able to watch all of our games but TAA is on corner(s), FKs and just gets in way more advanced positions than Robertson these days, both in midfield and on the wing. But that shows in the difference in price as well of course, so might be a viable alternative...

You sure about Diaz? Gakpo's playing well and Diaz is overperforming on xG a bit. Seems like a significant rotation risk.
Looks to have finally added an end product to his game this season under Klopp - Gakpo was great in the cup game this week but don't think he'll be taking Diaz' role going forward if the latter keeps playing like he has been.
I'd try to have both TAA and Mbuemo. Arse double attack without Ødegaard is not ideal. Havertz seems surplus.
Hmm yeah, but Havertz returns in almost every home game and they have Leicester and Soton coming up at home in the next two weeks (and then away to Bournemouth). The only alternative I see is Watkins but he's more expensive and has a much tougher schedule coming up imo. Don't really fancy Jackson.

But they have. Diaz went. Mbuemo went up. Gabriel went up. Pedro went down. All this week. I mean it’s not only wildcards affecting prices but they sure do play a part in it.

feck it, I've bottled rolling my transfer and have just brought in Rico Lewis. I need to start taking risks already if I want to close the 60 point gap.

I'm almost certain now that the team news will leak at 11am tomorrow saying that Lewis is on the bench.

But they have. Diaz went. Mbuemo went up. Gabriel went up. Pedro went down. All this week. I mean it’s not only wildcards affecting prices but they sure do play a part in it.
Non WC are doing these transfers too mate.WC shouldn't affect prices unless that's a new rule.

Raya
Trent Gabriel Saliba Lewis Greaves
Diaz Mbeumo Semenyo ESR Rogers
Haaland Watkins Jackson

£0.3m in bank.

Not sure I want to change anything drastically to get Saka in.

I can see your point in Salah being the talisman, but he’s also old, so I think Luis Diaz will have the same amount of minutes and be the “new” Salah to build up by playing him. He just delivers. How can you not play a guy like that?

I think Raul Jimenez is played atm to push Muniz who I think they see a bigger upside in. So too much rotation risk for me unless you got too much money/or a sound plan to only use Jimenez in certain games if you know he’ll start (you’ll only really know if he starts if he’s scored the game before I believe)

It'll be people making transfers and then activating wildcard at the very end of the gw. Pro tip.

Raya
Trent Gabriel Saliba Lewis Greaves
Diaz Mbeumo Semenyo ESR Rogers
Haaland Watkins Jackson

£0.3m in bank.

Not sure I want to change anything drastically to get Saka in.
That's a good midfield. Arsenal haven't scored more than 2 goals in a game yet so I wouldn't be taking hits to bring Saka in at the moment.

Contemplating captaining Diaz when I have Salah and Haaland?
Is that bonkers?
Yes. I read earlier that only West Ham have conceded more shots on their goal than Newcastle (I can't remember the sample size - it might be for a longer period than just this season). There's every chance Haaland bags another hat trick tomorrow. A Diaz haul isn't as likely.