Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

Getting serious Gabriel FOMO but I'm 0.1 short. Is this worth 2 FTs?

Pedro P > Gabriel
J Pedro (5.6) > Ndiaye (5.4)

Current:

Raya
TAA - Maz - Konsa
Palmer - Saka - Mbuemo - ESR - Rogers
Haaland - Wood

J Pedro - Pedro P - Bellis​

Basically, is Ndiaye any good? Or should I just save FTs. Could do Pedro to dead forward at a later point if I want Gab.
Ndiaye is quality but Dyche/Everton.

"My Son is Heung"

Is this team name inappropriate? I reported 173 OR for an inappropriate name earlier and they responded quickly:

Thank you for bringing this team name to our attention.

Please let us know if they change it to another unsuitable name.

They changed it to "Change Name" :lol:

Locked in early this week as not especially as arsed this season for some reason.

Palmer & Eze to Saka and Mbeumo.

Verbruggen
TAA Robinson Maz
Saka Salah Mbeumo Rogers
Haaland Ndiaye Pedro

Minteh Lewis Greaves

Only question is captain. Haaland is the safe pick but think Salah could punish a few sellers this weekend. Will start Lewis as well if we get any early leaks. Pedro can feck off next week.

Massive 49 all-out this week. Also, collectively known as another "I dropped another absolute bollock this week."

So, I fired up the Wildcard. Fair warning for kids reading, don't try this at home. My luck in this game is shocking.

Sanchez - Flekken (Thought about Raya, that was the plan, but I wanted Arsenal cover throughout the team and had the money so I invested in what I think is an excellent rotation without a premium GK)

Gabriel - Colwill - Konsa - Van de Ven - Van den Berg (Going Erik Ten Hag channeling that Dutch bias here)
Saka - Diaz - Mbuemo - ESR - Dibling
Havertz - Haaland - Watkins

So, basically, I locked into a 3-4-3 and feel like I can move a defender around as fixtures dictate, and my forwards better haul. Any thoughts lads?

Massive 49 all-out this week. Also, collectively known as another "I dropped another absolute bollock this week."

So, I fired up the Wildcard. Fair warning for kids reading, don't try this at home. My luck in this game is shocking.

Sanchez - Flekken (Thought about Raya, that was the plan, but I wanted Arsenal cover throughout the team and had the money so I invested in what I think is an excellent rotation without a premium GK)

Gabriel - Colwill - Konsa - Van de Ven - Van den Berg (Going Erik Ten Hag channeling that Dutch bias here)

So, basically, I locked into a 3-4-3 and feel like I can move a defender around as fixtures dictate, and my forwards better haul. Any thoughts lads?

Double Chelsea defense seems risky with their run of games from GW8 until GW15: Liverpool, Newcastle, United, Arsenal, Villa, Spurs within 8 games.

Had 2 FT so did an early change / Martinez and Jota out for Sanchez and Mbuemo. Giving Isak another chance , although it’s against city and then will get Watkins next week

Why is the S capitalised then? You didn't really think that one through.

Tempted to go for this scouser next:

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/2443118/event/5
English could be his second language and he hasn’t grasped upper and lower case. Racist.

I didn’t even click on that guys link… I just saw ‘scouser’ and thought “yeah, report him”. Also racist (but doesn’t count).

Can't tell if it's Lewis or Stones who will be favoured post Rodri. Gvardiol is a safer choice but damn expensive.

It’s funny but I don’t really like injury jokes, even if it’s City player. Ok, I’d probably be fine with this if it was Haaland, but Rodri I actually respect :lol:
It’s the speed of Twitter that gets me… it’s an instant world now?

I do too… I think he should have won Balon Dor personally.

But like a lot of City players (footballers), he’s a bit of a nob. Still haven’t forgiven him for that pathetic dive v us.

Rather have Jackson at the moment as Havertz is not the same with Odegaard out. Sometimes plays deeper. And would definitely double up on Arsenal defence. Leave them for the season and you'll be grand.

Also I know Diaz is on a hot streak right now and you're right to go for him but everyone seems to be ditching Salah which I'm enjoying. I don't think Diaz will be able to keep this up.

Anyone getting Lewis after Rodri's injury news? I'm very tempted, I think he will play quite a few full 90s in the upcoming month. Might be wiser to wait with the decision until after tomorrows EFL game, though.

Last edited:
Anyone getting Lewis after Rodri's injury news? I'm very tempted, I think the will play quite a few full 90s in the upcoming month. Might be wiser to wait with the decision until after tomorrows EFL game, though.
Yeah. I was not really considering him but got a feeling he’ll be starting now - Walker looked bad, Rodri out. Might bring him on the wc

You said that you are playing for first time? You are doing good numbers, i give you that. Very good rookie season.

Btw, when you will buy Hojlund?:lol:

I'd love for him to be a good secret option, but not yet.

And thank you! 340 pts so far but I wildcarded already which has helped.

Went for WC. So far going with:

Flekken (Valdimarsson)
TAA Gabriel Lewis (Greaves Faes)
Saka Bowen Mbeumo Rogers (Winks)
Haaland Watkins Solanke

Have very little dilemmas here. Maybe a small one re Lewis but I reckon he will get good minutes now with Rodri out.

Went for WC. So far going with:

Flekken (Valdimarsson)
TAA Gabriel Lewis (Greaves Faes)
Saka Bowen Mbeumo Rogers (Winks)
Haaland Watkins Solanke

Have very little dilemmas here. Maybe a small one re Lewis but I reckon he will get good minutes now with Rodri out.
Bowen a big differential here

Bowen a big differential here
Yeah I like him. Good fixtures, he seems quite involved, he's bound to start getting numbers.

I have started horribly, pretty much every differential I've gone for underwhelmed so though I still intend to play it safe, I need at least those 2-3 players that none of my friends have.

Yeah I like him. Good fixtures, he seems quite involved, he's bound to start getting numbers.

I have started horribly, pretty much every differential I've gone for underwhelmed so though I still intend to play it safe, I need at least those 2-3 players that none of my friends have.

if you've started shit you may as well go gung-ho now

They brought Kovacic on, so that's a 3rd option.
Yeah but he's no Rodri so I wonder if it's a combination of Rico tucked in as an inverted RB with Kovacic pushing it on (as they did early doors). But now stones is back so lord knows.

if you've started shit you may as well go gung-ho now
It’s too early. Being 40-50 points behind after 5 games doesn’t call for extreme measures, which could easily lead to season being over before Christmas. If we were 5-6 games from the final week then maybe.