Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

I was forgetting that Jackson was on my radar this week, but going to stick to the Rashy & Jota out for Saka and Rogers plan with 2 freebies.

@Dirty Schwein seal of approval?

79 all out. Would've been 87 if I didn't switch bench order in the final seconds before deadline. Pedro over Konsa was painful.

Mbeumo is their only points option now, but that seems a much better solution. You're getting the 2 in you want without having to do an extra nonsense transfer.

I was forgetting that Jackson was on my radar this week, but going to stick to the Rashy & Jota out for Saka and Rogers plan with 2 freebies.

@Dirty Schwein seal of approval?

Fair point. How about Trent down to Robertson or Konate? You still cover Pool defense and Arsenal attack and you’re now able to cover Arsenal defense.
I like those transfers @Sandikan Rashy and Jota just gonna give you a headache every time the team lineups are revealed. At least the others will keep playing.

I'm still unsure on mine. Might just do the -8 feck it. It's a one off and I'm unlikely to need to transfer again for a good few weeks.

Isak only 0.28xG per 90 way better value from Jackson and Solanke even Wood.

Jota has great underlying numbers at least.
Actually was pondering if it's a good idea to use WC this week. This is the current team :

Sanchez Valdi
Robertson Porro Mazraoui Johnson Robinson
Saka Palmer Amad Jota Yarmo
Wood Isak Haaland

0m in the bank. As you can see, that's a pretty shit bench and if the starters don't start like Jota this week or if Isak stinks the place out, I have nothing to fall back on. Isak and Jota need to go. And the bench and the defence need upgrading. So probably looking at like 4-5 transfers.
Isak, but maybe wait until after respective Carabao games for a decision unless prices are changing. Injuries, and perhaps whichever one of Jota or Darwin starts midweek doesn't next weekend? Just guesswork.

63 for me, a 6 point red.
Yea, I generally tend to make any changes closer to the deadline but seems like the kneejerkers don't want to make it possible with all the price changes that's about to happen tonight.

Beat the average…

My rank isn't anywhere close to 10k though. :pI was checking liveFPL and I needed exactly 68 points to avoid a red arrow. I'm at like 270k OR right now.

Sanchez Valdimarsson
Gvardiol Konsa Robinson Greaves THB
Palmer Saka Jota ESR Rogers
Haaland Isak Pedro

2 FTs and 0.9m in the bank.

Do I go kneejerk and get rid of the bad eggs with multiple transfers or do I just remove Isak for now?

I like those transfers @Sandikan Rashy and Jota just gonna give you a headache every time the team lineups are revealed. At least the others will keep playing.

I'm still unsure on mine. Might just do the -8 feck it. It's a one off and I'm unlikely to need to transfer again for a good few weeks.
Ta, you and Robbo are keen so i'm doing it now then can forget this game until next weekend, when I'll be at the big game of the week - Wycombe at Bristol Rovers.

Your decision comes down to how much do you rate Mbeumo's chances?

The cheeky dastards removed one of ESR's bonus points. Another late call. They should leave stuff alone after the evening of the game.

Getting serious Gabriel FOMO but I'm 0.1 short. Is this worth 2 FTs?

Pedro P > Gabriel
J Pedro (5.6) > Ndiaye (5.4)

Current:

Raya
TAA - Maz - Konsa
Palmer - Saka - Mbuemo - ESR - Rogers
Haaland - Wood

J Pedro - Pedro P - Bellis​

Basically, is Ndiaye any good? Or should I just save FTs. Could do Pedro to dead forward at a later point if I want Gab.

Yeah me too. Made transfers. Got in Gabriel and Saka. Don’t have to worry about Gabs price going up. I’m happy with my team….for now.

Ta, you and Robbo are keen so i'm doing it now then can forget this game until next weekend, when I'll be at the big game of the week - Wycombe at Bristol Rovers.

Your decision comes down to how much do you rate Mbeumo's chances?
I took the -8. Gonna burn when I see it next week but it means I've got rid of the dead weight (Pedro, Eze, Lewis) and have a couple that'll rise in price and long term holds. Should allow me to build value and transfers for a while.

I'm logging away from FPL now until next week, feels nice.

Ring the alarm if any cnut starts humble bragging.

Massively kneejerk but I can do the below before any price changes:

Rico Lewis, Eze & Pedro to Gabriel, ESR & Ndiaye for a -8 hit.

Raya
TAA, Gabriel, Mazraoui
Salah, Semenyo, ESR, Mbuemo, Rogers
Haaland, Havertz

Subs: Fabi, Ndiaye, Andersen, Greaves

Any thoughts?
I wouldn't. I am not sure will you be better in a longrun with those subs.
Pedro is still better option thsn Ndiaye. Eze and ESR can go either way every week.

Gabriel is obvious upgrade but.....is it worth it?

Edit: oh, you did it. Great move in that case. :)

I wouldn't. I am not sure will you be better in a longrun with those subs.
Pedro is still better option thsn Ndiaye. Eze and ESR can go either way every week.

Gabriel is obvious upgrade but.....is it worth it?
I wish you messaged 2 minutes ago :lol:

You kept Havertz at least. Next 3 fixtures me and you kick ass. :lol:
hold-tightly-bustle.gif

Damn. Still don't know why you'd bench Jackson if you have him. Who were the others?
Colwill and Martinez. 5 and 7.

Now my three playing defenders got 6/9/11 so picking those three wasn’t the issue… it was that I didn’t go 532 or 523 but we hardly ever do?

No more heart picks (I’m looking at you Garnacho… you wasteful poor man’s Eminem!)

Screw it; minus 4 for Amad and Jackson instead Eze and Pedro.
Raya
Gabi, Virgil, Maz, Robinson, Graeves
Salah, Mbuemo, Amad, Adama, Rogers
Haaland, Jackson, Havertz.

Great defence, premium attack and Salah and leftovers in midfield.

Damn, to click it? fecking @Dirty Schwein and his ideas. It is like in Inception. He built idea in my head.

Damn you. Now i am thinking Pedro and Eze to Esr and Zirkzee/Wood for minus 4.
Pedro and Eze can come good.

Eze numbers have been excellent and he just hasn't converted. He's been points dodging so far. I'm just sick and tired of him. Also not being on pens and Palace looking shit means I'm happy to lose him.

Pedro was a mistake from the start. He's injury prone and he's playing really deep. I'm happier losing him than Eze.

ESR seems to be the heart of that Fulham team. He's so cheap that his price will keep rising.

Good luck.

Screw it; minus 4 for Amad and Jackson instead Eze and Pedro.
Raya
Gabi, Virgil, Maz, Robinson, Graeves
Salah, Mbuemo, Amad, Adama, Rogers
Haaland, Jackson, Havertz.

Great defence, premium attack and Salah and leftovers in midfield.

Damn, to click it? fecking @Dirty Schwein and his ideas. It is like in Inception. He built idea in my head.
Do it fam. Be a man with big balls.

Do it fam. Be a man with big balls.
I did. Screw it. I have Adama so no point going with ESR again (who i had first two GWs and sold him for Mbuemo in WC).
Now, just like you; not touching app before next round.

But success or fail; this is on you. :)

Last edited:
Those back to back Gabriel hauls while Saliba does feck all is so irritating.

Is it finally the time for double arsenal defense

Those back to back Gabriel hauls while Saliba does feck all is so irritating.

Is it finally the time for double arsenal defense
Triple.

Dew it

I’m weighing up double Arsenal double Liverpool.

Is:
Raya
Trent Gabriel Saliba De Ligt Greaves

Raya
Trent Gabriel Van Dijk De Ligt Greaves better?

Going to toy around with cheap bench wildcard drafts and work from there to see if I like anything better than what I had. It's already helped me see another team that doesn't go for the cheap bench, weird how the mind works!

Can reach this with zero remaining:

Raya, Fabianski
TAA, Gabriel, Konate, Andersen, Greaves
Saka, Luis Diaz, Mbeumo, ESR, Rogers
Haaland, Jackson, DCL

Anyway, the cheap bench premise = 4.0 GK, 4.0 DEF, Andersen (4.4) and one of Winks/Dibling (4.5). Andersen not a bad pickup at that price as a little bit of security over complete fodder. Wouldn't really be comfortable with another 4.0 defender as things stand.

The gambling bench option might be Mykolenko over Andersen if Mykolenko drops to a 4.3 during the week all to generate a further 0.1. He's close to it and it could happen tonight. Out of the team with illness yesterday, he shoud be back next. Branthwaite played 90 for the U21s today and should be there to help his mate out moving forward. Patterson played 65 minutes in that U21 game too, potentially ousts Young. Everton fixtures not too bad on paper for a good few weeks now. A punt to save 0.1 on a bench player (if he even drops), could their defence turn around?

Last edited:
Woohoo inside the 1M mark for the first time this season. Still the worst start to a season after 5 weeks in my playing history.

Going to toy around with cheap bench wildcard drafts and work from there to see if I like anything better than what I had. It's already helped me see another team that doesn't go for the cheap bench, weird how the mind works!

Can reach this with zero remaining:

Raya, Fabianski
TAA, Gabriel, Konate, Andersen, Greaves
Saka, Luis Diaz, Mbeumo, ESR, Rogers
Haaland, Jackson, DCL

Anyway, the cheap bench premise = 4.0 GK, 4.0 DEF, Andersen (4.4) and one of Winks/Dibling (4.5). Andersen not a bad pickup at that price as a little bit of security over complete fodder. Wouldn't really be comfortable with another 4.0 defender as things stand.

The gambling bench option might be Mykolenko over Andersen if Mykolenko drops to a 4.3 during the week all to generate a further 0.1. He's close to it and it could happen tonight. Out of the team with illness yesterday, he shoud be back next. Branthwaite played 90 for the U21s today and should be there to help his mate out moving forward. Patterson played 65 minutes in that U21 game too, potentially ousts Young. Everton fixtures not too bad on paper for a good few weeks now. A punt to save 0.1 on a bench player (if he even drops), could their defence turn around?

What about van den Berg? Him and Mosquera were going to be my two 4.0m options to consider if I had to replace Greaves or THB, but the latter is out injured now. Brentford have a decent fixture list, though. 0.3m cheaper than Mykolenko even if the Ukrainian drops tonight

What about van den Berg? Him and Mosquera were going to be my two 4.0m options to consider if I had to replace Greaves or THB, but the latter is out injured now. Brentford have a decent fixture list, though. 0.3m cheaper than Mykolenko even if the Ukrainian drops tonight

Cheers, I'll have a look. Brentford did have that thing where they would sometimes change to a back 5 over a back 4 last season when facing tougher opponents. Spurs (A) and City (A), might have been that for them again and the reason he started, I'm not up to speed on their injury situation / selection policy or their formations this season but could do a little research.

Not essential to have all subs starting every week either I suppose , just preferable. Could make him last choice sub for a while hoping he cements himself a place as Brentford are not a bad side and any regular defender of theirs has decent potential if he's 4.0. I've had Barco who isn't even at his club on my bench so far so it's already an upgrade on that.

Mykolenko did drop to 4.3 I see.

Last edited: