Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

Henderson
Konate - Aina - Robinson - Digne - Keane
Salah - Semenyo - Diaz - Mbuemo - Palmer
Haaland - Pedro - Stewart

I have 2 FTs and 0.3 in the bank. I’m not opposed to taking a -4 to get Gabriel. But is it worth it? Who else do I drop?

I can easily bring in Timber by dropping Palmer to Saka and upgrading Robinson to Timber which won’t cost me anything. How else do I get to Gabriel/Saliba?

@Sandikan @BeforeKeanetherewasRobson @Dirty Schwein
Get digne out of there first and foremost that absolute troll.

Digne to Bednarek
Palmer to Saka

Would that allow Robinson to Gabriel?

Henderson

I have 2 FTs and 0.3 in the bank. I’m not opposed to taking a -4 to get Gabriel. But is it worth it? Who else do I drop?

I can easily bring in Timber by dropping Palmer to Saka and upgrading Robinson to Timber which won’t cost me anything. How else do I get to Gabriel/Saliba?

Unfortunately it does look like you'd need to sacrifice Palmer's value. Not liking Pedro right now either who you're probably relying to start most weeks.

Played wildcard during international break, tonight I've just taken a -20 :lol: Abit out of character for me as usually quite good but i hated some of my choices.

Musing on the options - 2 free transfers and 1.2 in the bank

Sanchez (Hendo)
Saliba TAA Konsa Maz (Brighton 4m long gone fella)
Salah Rashy Jota ESR (Winks)
Haaland Wood Pedro

1) Jota and Rashy to Saka and Rogers works

2)Pedro to Jesus who has to start next game, but will he start their run of 3 decent games?

Number 1 brings in Arsenal's biggest threat ahead of their good fixtures, loses Jota now his run of starts is gone and Rogers has started putting his chances into assists - and play Ipswich next.

Unfortunately it does look like you'd need to sacrifice Palmer's value. Not liking Pedro right now either who you're probably relying to start most weeks.
I think Pedro will be back in the starting lineup as he is better than Minteh, Adingra or Rutter so I will maybe move him out during the break if he doesn’t return but I need to cover Arsenal for the next 3 weeks.

Just quick check; does anyone even have Havertz here? Don't tell me i am the only sucker here.
A few weeks ago it looked smart. Problem is things move quickly don't they, and 8m playing where he did today is the out of position player the wrong way round.

Henderson

I think you need to choose between Salah and Palmer… who to keep or bin.

Three expensive players tends to make tfrs tough. There’s a few in there I’m not overly Keane (:)) on to be honest.. have you WCed yet?

Like most people, I don’t look at hits as “minus 4”, I look at whether the players coming in will outscore the ones being binned by more than 4…. if so, do it.

A few weeks ago it looked smart. Problem is things move quickly don't they, and 8m playing where he did today is the out of position player the wrong way round.
3 easy games next. I will keep him for those and then sell him. He is pretty bad in big games but against dross he does something

I think you need to choose between Salah and Palmer… who to keep or bin.

Three expensive players tends to make tfrs tough. There’s a few in there I’m not overly Keane (:)) on to be honest.. have you WCed yet?

Like most people, I don’t look at hits as “minus 4”, I look at whether the players coming in will outscore the ones being binned by more than 4…. if so, do it.
Yeah Palmer was always stop gap for 2 weeks so binned him to get Saka and yes I’ve already played my WC.

They have two really great home fixtures next. I’d like to have Palmer if I could fit him in

Agreed but I can’t go without Arsenal defence on the next few and to get to one of those I needed to get rid of a big hitter. Not getting rid of Saka or Haaland and I trust Salah more than Palmer so he was the only option.

Palmer and Mykolenko out to Gabriel and Mbuemo. Was a toss up between him and Semenyo.

I think I have to as Gabriel looks like going up and plan was always a straight swap of Robertson to Gabriel for £6m.

Few others could do too.

What do you reckon about Jota & Rashy to Saka & Rogers?

Leaves the Pedro problem but it feels dangerous not having Arsenal attacking coverage for this next run

Both Jota & Pedro going down tonight by looks of it.

Just quick check; does anyone even have Havertz here? Don't tell me i am the only sucker here.

I was going to get him but Odegaard's injury has him playing in midfield again. Will probably get him when he's playing as a #9 again

Well done. Hopefully also set up for the next couple of GWs too?

That is how you use your WC!!

Thanks guys! Just seen the bonus points added so it’s actually 86!

I have nothing left in the bank is the only downside.

Current team:

Raya
Gabriel - Veltman - VVD
ESR - Barnes - Saka - Diaz
Welbeck - Haaland - Watkins​

Bench: sels, tuanzbe, onana, aina

Massively kneejerk but I can do the below before any price changes:

Rico Lewis, Eze & Pedro to Gabriel, ESR & Ndiaye for a -8 hit.

Raya
TAA, Gabriel, Mazraoui
Salah, Semenyo, ESR, Mbuemo, Rogers
Haaland, Havertz

Subs: Fabi, Ndiaye, Andersen, Greaves

Any thoughts?

Raya
TAA, Gabriel, Mazraoui
Haaland, Havertz

Any thoughts?

Gabriel and ESR feel great signings, but -8 feels a bit strong to achieve it.
Could understand it if it was a big attacking option like a Saka, but slightly feels rushed?

Would definitely be a strong 3-5-2 most weeks if you do it.

Raya
TAA, Gabriel, Mazraoui
Haaland, Havertz

Any thoughts?
Do you have to change Pedro to get to the other 2? If not I would leave Pedro and just take a -4.

Gabriel and ESR feel great signings, but -8 feels a bit strong to achieve it.
Could understand it if it was a big attacking option like a Saka, but slightly feels rushed?

Would definitely be a strong 3-5-2 most weeks if you do it.
The only reason for the rush is because ESR and Gabriel about to rise and Pedro about to drop.

But I never take more than a -4 so it feels wrong.

Raya
TAA, Gabriel, Mazraoui
Haaland, Havertz

Any thoughts?
If you’re happy with the three in, fine. If doing it purely to get Gabriel… maybe.

Got exact cash?