Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

Watch next week Gabriel being rested

Yeah, that's what I'm saying, Saliba is more important and a superior defender to Gabriel if we disregard FPL. Saliba to Arsenal and Arteta is what Martínez is to ETH, or van Dijk to Liverpool, or Maguire was to Ole. He's the number 1 CB and there are no other right-footed CBs in the team either other than White, but he doesn't play there unless it's a necessity. With Gabriel, there's a chance that Kiwior or Calafiori get a game here and there ahead of him. Or he gets subbed earlier.

68 points all out. Just about held on without losing rank. Jota or Isak, who should go first ?

68 points all out. Just about held on without losing rank. Jota or Isak, who should go first ?
Isak only 0.28xG per 90 way better value from Jackson and Solanke even Wood.

Jota has great underlying numbers at least.

Isak, but maybe wait until after respective Carabao games for a decision unless prices are changing. Injuries, and perhaps whichever one of Jota or Darwin starts midweek doesn't next weekend? Just guesswork.

63 for me, a 6 point red.

Team for next week

Raya
TAA Robertson Gabriel
Saka Mbeumo Rogers Semenyo Eze
Haaland Jackson

Matthews Pedro Greaves Lewis

Higher points this week than last 77 v 74 . Odd one in that there were more points spread around this week, but no captain smashfest, with Salah a mere 6x2.

70 pts this game week so far, not sure how many bonus points I'm gonna get from Saka and Haaland but this has been a very good one for me.

Jota not playing earned me 9 points with ESR coming in from the bench, and captaining Palmer has paid off too. I'm gonna get rid of Sánchez I think, but for these last two fixtures he delivered massively.

70 pts this game week so far, not sure how many bonus points I'm gonna get from Saka and Haaland but this has been a very good one for me.

Jota not playing earned me 9 points with ESR coming in from the bench, and captaining Palmer has paid off too. I'm gonna get rid of Sánchez I think, but for these last two fixtures he delivered massively.
Get rid of Sanchez? They've got 2 good fixtures coming up and he's a great 4.5m rotational if not starter anyway.

No Odegaard, no Trossard and Mr 0 Pass Havertz mean I might give a wild Sterling the nod for these 2 piss easy games.

Get rid of Sanchez? They've got 2 good fixtures coming up and he's a great 4.5m rotational if not starter anyway.
I want to get Raya and I don't trust Chelsea's defense. 2 clean sheets in the next 2 is unlikely IMO, and then it's 5 really difficult fixtures from 6 games coming up for them.

No Odegaard, no Trossard and Mr 0 Pass Havertz mean I might give a wild Sterling the nod for these 2 piss easy games.
Martinelli is going to start and they will have Jesus. Sterling will be used in the cup game midweek.

I've just looked at three of the teams ranked in the top 1000 and none of them have Haaland. Interesting... I'd have thought he was too dominant to leave out.

Feeling Palmer out to upgrade to Arsenal defence and a cheaper midfield option. Just scared to pull the plug in case he hauls in the next two.

Henderson
Konate - Aina - Robinson - Digne - Keane
Salah - Semenyo - Diaz - Mbuemo - Palmer
Haaland - Pedro - Stewart

I have 2 FTs and 0.3 in the bank. I’m not opposed to taking a -4 to get Gabriel. But is it worth it? Who else do I drop?

I can easily bring in Timber by dropping Palmer to Saka and upgrading Robinson to Timber which won’t cost me anything. How else do I get to Gabriel/Saliba?

@Sandikan @BeforeKeanetherewasRobson @Dirty Schwein

Last edited: