Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

ELooked at that earlier, could definitely work as not sure what other good options they have.
Only thing that stops me doing it is probably needing to trim Rashy (6.9) value down to upgrade Pedro toJackson. Already have 1.2m but need another 0.6 or so
Plenty of value in that sub 6m bracket with ESR, Rogers and Semenyo the best bets I think

Raya Fabianski
Gabriel Colwill Faes Greaves VDB
Salah Saka Mbuemo Rogers Dibling
Haaland Wood Jackson

3x 4.0 in defense would be suicidal but I like this wild WC :lol:

Uh oh Haaland scores already. Not captaining him this week might back fire. :nervous:

I captained Salah. Bournemouth vs Arsenal and shit. I never learn. Haaland is just gw1-gw38 captain
I captained Palmer this week but other than maybe the Emirates game I think I'll keep sticking to Haaland. Palmer this week was the first exception and probably the last one.

feck it I’m going with my decision here

Haaland is going to be captain every week now so feck off Salah and Saka just isn’t worth £10m without Odegaard so feck off too Saka.

We’re playing this my way now!

I had someone last season claim Timber would be Arsenals long term LB option when I was discussing the injury’s of United compared to all other clubs.

Finally Arteta proving what a load of bollocks that was.
I think Timber will be the rotation option at RB and RCH… odd PL games, some European, domestic cups early rounds.

Rogers...never in doubt
Did he get
feck it I’m going with my decision here

Haaland is going to be captain every week now so feck off Salah and Saka just isn’t worth £10m without Odegaard so feck off too Saka.

We’re playing this my way now!
I think Haaland has to be the set and forget captain from now on, have had Salah twice and Haaland 3 times so far.

Interesting point about Saka without Odegaard. Just wildcarded and was thinking of bringing in Saka because of their next 3 fixtures. May have another think about it now.

Gabriel coming in next week. Probably wild card time. How many assists Saka has this season from corners ? Does feck all and then pops up with an assist.
:lol:

I wrote “crazy”
It wasn't that crazy though. Could have been very clever indeed. Team who score loads with an out of position cheap starter for quite a few weeks.
Could still work but obvs 1 game fewer now and they might stumble across another solution

Raya £4m
Trent Gabriel Saliba De Ligt Greaves
Diaz Mbeumo ESR Semenyo Rogers
Haaland Watkins Jackson

£101.3m worth of player value there and nothing in the bank.

That’s what I’m on as of 4minutes ago with transfers made.

Can’t justify Saka with no Odegaard or Trossard now.

Salah too expensive to then be looking at £6m or lower ST options.

So into the feck it bucket I go.

Raya £4m
Trent Gabriel Saliba De Ligt Greaves
Diaz Mbeumo ESR Semenyo Rogers
Haaland Watkins Jackson

Trent is essentially a 6th midfielder (like having De Brunye in terms of assist threat but stats wise better) so I’d rather have him than Salah.

Gabriel clean sheets and set pieces (got this one wrong last season so feck it in you come)

Saliba (nailed starter in a good defence)

De Ligt good defence (clean sheets) best goal threat of any CB in the league (0.34xG/90)

Why the feck i have Havertz? Who else have Havertz these days? What was i thinking?

Also, Gvardiol is a biggest troll this year for sure.

This has every chance of not being relevant in the end but I think Gabriel has a higher chance of being rested or rotated than Saliba. Their goal threats up until the last two games have been similar too. It's not a clear cut decision to go for Gabriel over Saliba imo. Just my two cents.

This has every chance of not being relevant in the end but I think Gabriel has a higher chance of being rested or rotated than Saliba. Their goal threats up until the last two games have been similar too. It's not a clear cut decision to go for Gabriel over Saliba imo. Just my two cents.
Watch next week Gabriel being rested