Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

Cole Palmer is basically essential now isn't he? I think it was a mistake me not picking him.

Would appreciate ideas about the best very cheap striker to get, a la Carlton Morris last season? I could sell Watkins and free up 3-3.5 for Palmer and other upgrades.

Cole Palmer is basically essential now isn't he? I think it was a mistake me not picking him.

Would appreciate ideas about the best very cheap striker to get, a la Carlton Morris last season? I could sell Watkins and free up 3-3.5 for Palmer and other upgrades.
Two prime home fixtures now but he’s so expensive. And got outscored by Jackson!

Thinking about shooting the wildcard now with good fixtures for Arsenal and Chelsea and I have a total 0 of their players. Something maybe like

Sanchez Bentley
Gabriel Porro Robinson Collwil Harwood-Bellis
Saka Diaz Mbuemo ESR Rogers
Haaland Jackson Havertz

Though it gives me benching dillema, maybe I’d fit 4.5 Dibling somehow

Is he? I'm about to take him out :lol:

Henderson finally drops a banger...... against United of course :lol:

TAA reminded us why he's so useful which is annoying as it means it's difficult to bin him and redistribute funds.

Salah typically gets just 1 assist over 2 seeming home game bankers after hauls the first 3.

Pedro may have to go to Jackson this week coming but it's where to squeeze the extra money. Even with 1.2 in the bank

Thinking about shooting the wildcard now with good fixtures for Arsenal and Chelsea and I have a total 0 of their players. Something maybe like

Sanchez Bentley
Gabriel Porro Robinson Collwil Harwood-Bellis
Saka Diaz Mbuemo ESR Rogers
Haaland Jackson Havertz

Though it gives me benching dillema, maybe I’d fit 4.5 Dibling somehow

Yeah, thinking of making mine tonight, trying to jump on some price rises and get rid of my non-performers. Jackson, Luis Diaz, and Rogers close to going up, particularly the first 2. Mbeumo as well who I was always targeting for next gameweek anwyay as Brentford's fixtures turn.

Eze doing my head in, lord knows why I brought in Bowen, Isak is pants. Sanchez such a better pick than my gk Flekken by the looks of it, and even though he has good upcoming fixtures I'm not that enamoured with Porro at the moment. He could be another to go.

Joao Pedro might dropping tonight who I have.

Maz 8,4,6,6 in the four GWs I’ve needed him. Beautiful.

Was benching him next week but might start him over the bum Porro.

Probably the drink talking, is Salah, Palmer, Greaves, Vabruggen, Chiwome to Raya, Gabriel, Saka, Jackson and Saka worth a -8.

Dalot three BPS??
Yep not sure why. He had a solid enough game, but not sure why he'd be man of the match.

Thought De Ligt might have got some bonus and he's going to be a decent goal threat through the season. Initially had him in my first day line-up, but switched to Maz in the few mins madness pre deadline. Been ok so far, as Maz has had some good returns, but could come to a head soon when Shaw is back.

Palmer to Saka tomorrow night if he comes through unscathed.

Next 2 weeks and 4 banging fixtures between them.... but Arsenal's are 6-0 fodder more than Arsenal's, take that how you will, given you likely already know it. I want double defence Arsenal, but given the prices, it's Timber as my second defender, and he's gonna rotate I think.

What’s the opinion on Timber? I know Gabriel and Saliba are better options but I can’t get to them. So how likely is he to start going forward with Califiori fully fit?

Raya Matthews
Trent Saliba Gabriel Mazraoui Greaves
Salah Mbeumo ESR Semenyo Rogers
Haaland Calvert-Lewin Vardy

£0.7m in the bank.

Didn’t want to get caught out on price rises for a few thoughts on the above?

Raya Matthews

£0.7m in the bank.

Think I prefer double Arsenal defence and Saka to triple defence.

Wildcard active

Sanchez Fabianski
TAA Gabriel Konate Robinson Greaves
Saka Diaz Mbeumo ESR Rogers
Haaland Jackson Wood

0.6 ITB

Raya Matthews

£0.7m in the bank.

I just don't see a 37 year old Vardy getting loads of points for one of the worst teams in the league. I would downgrade him to a 4.5m striker and spread the funds elsewhere.

I really fecked it with my captain this week. I made all my changes early and then forgot to look at the games on Friday/Sat and forgot I had Jota as captain. :(

Also forgot to do Super 6 this weekend. Rubbish from me.

I really fecked it with my captain this week. I made all my changes early and then forgot to look at the games on Friday/Sat and forgot I had Jota as captain. :(

Also forgot to do Super 6 this weekend. Rubbish from me.
Who’s your VC? Any chance they could save you as Jota didn’t play.

Wildcard is on - I didn’t really need it but with the fact you can stock the FTs means you no longer need to keep it for a random injury plague or international breaks carnage. I was on 2FT so WC this week taking advantage of the next gameweeks before international break, and if I save a transfer next week I’ll go into GW8 with 4FTs. I like this change

Big dillema for me is ESR - should I keep him on a wildcard when he’s delivered in 3 out of 5? But all 3 were home games and now Fulham have two away fixtures… might make the way for Mbuemo/Diaz

Wildcard active

Sanchez Fabianski
TAA Gabriel Konate Robinson Greaves
Saka Diaz Mbeumo ESR Rogers
Haaland Jackson Wood

0.6 ITB
This is quite similar to mine but maybe I try to keep Salah over Saka and try to have Arsenal coverage through Havertz.

Great team