Fabregas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Told about Martino’s comments minutes after United’s 2-2 draw with Cerezo Osaka here yesterday, United manager Moyes said: ‘We will look at what’s been said and we will consider what to do. We will consider our options.’

What... Are we really that stupid. What the hell has Ed really being doing over there? Banging his latino Mistress.

Mundo Deportivo claims that we're making a £40m bid:

Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?
Come down from your fences, open the gate
It may be rainin', but there's a rainbow above you
You better let Fellaini love you, before it's too late
Apologize! The Eagles should never be inflicted on anyone even in football banter.

Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?
Come down from your fences, open the gate
It may be rainin', but there's a rainbow above you
You better let Fellaini love you, before it's too late

Don't your feet get cold in the transfer time?
The sky won't snow anderson won't shine
It's hard to tell the night time from the day
You're losin' all your highs and lows
Ain't it funny how Thiago's gone away?

This is more painful than not signing Fabregas...

Ruined a good gag. You're following Pete around like a bad smell. You're not as funny, or intelligent or as knowledgeable about football, so stop trying to be like him.

Ruined a good gag. You're following Pete around like a bad smell. You're not as funny, or intelligent or as knowledgeable about football, so stop trying to be like him.

Awww ... bless. I know your a nice guy underneath it all.

that's fecking shit.

No, let him carry on, its hilarious :lol:

Its like watching the little weedy kid at school who'd always follow the smart popular ones around, pretending to be there best mate. When I read a Glaston post, I imagine him as Mclovin.

What the shit? :lol: wtf are you?

Though I've argued that we won't sign him for various reasons, I've got no doubt that if we offered enough money it would happen. To me there are essentially two transfer markets. One where players are given reasonable valuations and bargaining is hard and often unsuccessful, i.e. United's bids for Fabregas. Then there is the second one where any player is obtainable you just have to be willing to pay (read: Madrid, City, PSG transfer dealings). And United, at least under Fergie and Gill, hasn't entered that market. And it will be interesting to see what Woodward and Moyes do. Because despite arguing a lot Fab won't be going, I reckon a bid of 50mil or something could easily lure him. Just depends on how willing we are to spend. Same goes with Ronaldo and Bale. I said in the Bale thread he'd be staying but if we offered 70mil we could get him.

The chairman of the AST(Arsenal Supporters Trust) reckons United are 'well in for Fabregas' despite what Barcelona are saying, as an example. The most reliable one we have(who got his account shut down by Arsenal last year because he kept leaking stuff) said that Cesc is being monitored by Arsenal closely but isn't the priority right now, whilst United are also confident of convincing them to sell.

Isn't that a bit odd, if you don't mind me saying so? I mean, if there's a chance he will leave (and that is what we're all assuming - that the official line is bollocks and that he is unsettled to an extent, or at any rate that Barca would indeed sell him at the right price, etc.) surely Wenger should be all over it? According to most sources Arsenal have first right on him if he goes, right? And some sources say Arsenal even have a right to a discount - in short, why is he not a priority? Surely Wenger could use him?

DM have a column with their "experts" on how the 4 big transfer sagas will end - Suarez, Fabregas, Bale and Rooney. I haven't heard of most of these people but I just thought it was interesting how many thought he'd leave Barca(or they're just saying it so they have something to write about).
CHRIS WHEELER @ChrisWheelerDM
Fabregas - Tough one but surely United can’t miss out on another world-class midfielder.

IAN LADYMAN @Ian_Ladyman_DM
Fabregas – Leave Barcelona and join Manchester United.

MATT BARLOW @Matt_Barlow_DM
Fabregas - To join United this summer but not too eagerly. He can’t be seen to force a move out of Barcelona after forcing a move into Barcelona, or to snub Arsenal too openly when they believe they have first refusal.

LEE CLAYTON @LeeClayton_
Fabregas - To join United. And Ronaldo to come too.

ALEX KAY @Alex_Kay_DM
Fabregas – To sign for Manchester United, be a revelation and score a winner against Arsenal at the Emirates.

LAURA WILLIAMSON @laura_mail
Fabregas - Stay in Barcelona for another year and then join Manchester United. I don't know how Moyes will top the sickeningly sweet unveiling that marked Fabregas' return 'home' to Barcelona, though.

SAMI MOKBEL @SamiMokbel81_DM
Fabregas – He’ll be staying at Barcelona. He’d be deemed a failure in Catalonia if leaves this summer. He won’t want that.

MATT LAWLESS @mattylawless
Fabregas - To go. It was his dream to go back to Barcelona but he'll be in and out of their side like the hokey cokey if he stays this season. It would be a huge blow for Arsenal if he joins Robin van Persie at United. But he can become a legend at Old Trafford.
SAM CUNNINGHAM @samcunningham
Fabregas - Manchester United need a marquee signing and he is just that. Barca are wrangling for more money but Moyes has been very public about his pursuit and will look foolish if they don’t get him.
LAURIE WHITWELL @lauriewhitwell
Fabregas - To figure increased playing time and title chance too appetising and come to United.
COLIN YOUNG @cyoungdailymail
Fabregas – Barcelona digging their heels in (as United are with Rooney). But why aren’t Arsenal interested?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ale-Cesc-Fabregas--summer-transfer-sagas.html

No, let him carry on, its hilarious :lol:

Its like watching the little weedy kid at school who'd always follow the smart popular ones around, pretending to be there best mate. When I read a Glaston post, I imagine him as Mclovin.

:lol:

Let alone Piers Morgan. For that meltdown alone it would be worth it. :lol:

I went to the pub for a meal today and Piers Morgan was at the table next to ours. Considered a number of ways of messing with him but ultimately decided that the best way to hurt Piers Morgan is to pretend you don't recognise him. Attention of any kind probably just gives his ego a boost.

I went to the pub for a meal today and Piers Morgan was at the table next to ours. Considered a number of ways of messing with him but ultimately decided that the best way to hurt Piers Morgan is to pretend you don't recognise him. Attention of any kind probably just gives his ego a boost.

You should have talked really loud with your mates/co-workers/family about how Fabregas joining Manchester United was a done deal and observed his reaction.

If he immediately pulls out his smart phone to check the transfer news you know you got to him. :D

Well played Sir. Well played.

You should have talked really loud with your mates/co-workers/family about how Fabregas joining Manchester United was a done deal and observed his reaction.

If he immediately pulls out his smart phone to check the transfer news you know you got to him. :D

Remember he was having a meal at a pub. I'd pick up the phone and do as if I was having that convo.

1. Bitch a bit about Moyes so he starts listening in and feeling all warm and fuzzy inside,
  2. Then when he takes a good bite and has his mouth full break the news.
  3. Bask in the knowledge you never learned how to do the Heimlich manoeuvre.
  4. Take pictures of the person eating with him if the food was projected rather than choked on.
Someone has to actually track him down and make sure this happens. I'm in Uruguay :annoyed:

Damn, the situation was clearly wasted on me. I should have consulted the Caf. I do like the idea of making him choke to death.

Damn, the situation was clearly wasted on me. I should have consulted the Caf. I do like the idea of making him choke to death.

Not sure what he was doing though. If he was just having a pint you would break it as he was downing it but it would be really, really important to have a proper digital camera on you with the sports setting on so you could take the entire frame-by-frame sequence of him blowing into his pint through his nose... eyes wide open as the returning tidal wave of beer splashes all over his face... cough cough as beer pours down from his nostrils... sneeze in a mixture of beer and snot looking all red faced and irate.

I reckon you would make good money from those.

Status
Not open for further replies.