Fabregas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked about this some 20-30 pages ago, there were no replies so I try again, this time in bold:
:smirk:

Have we established that his baby daughter and milf girlfriend in fact live in London?

I asked about this some 20-30 pages ago, there were no replies so I try again, this time in bold:
:smirk:

Have we established that his baby daughter and milf girlfriend in fact live in London?

Mourinho's family lived in London while he was in Madrid, does not make much difference.

No I disagree. I think we need to be more realistic with our signings - its very difficult to pluck settled players from their teams unless you offer crazy money which in the end becomes self defeating.

Hit the nail on the head. I see Fabregas as a settled player despite what the media and some on here have been saying. He's at his boyhood club, he's playing well (despite what some think) and his importance to Barca will increase as Xavi ages. We've had two official bids for him rebuffed and the player himself has said he doesn't want to leave. I'd take these latest reports that he's told friends in England that he'd come to United with a massive grain of salt. No quotes as usual. It was only two/three weeks ago that he said he was unequivocally staying I don't see him changing his mind over night that quickly. And I agree that we could land him if we offered enough money, but again that's self defeating and you have to consider would we be better off trying to sign two players for that price. I might sound negative but I'm just being pragmatic. I want Fabregas just as much as anyone else, he'd be the ideal signing. But I feel unless we offer 40mil + we wont land him.

Ahh I see you where putting a positive spin on it. In that case then sure :drool:

Of course I was trying to be positive. Negative thinking is detrimental to this thread.

Now, wrap this thing up and make me moist, Moyesy boy.

Or give me wood, Woody.

No homo.

Mourinho's family lived in London while he was in Madrid, does not make much difference.

They didn't. His daughter decided to go an English university, but his family were basically in Spain. His son in a Spanish school and he was a regular at his son's Madrid junior team matches.

As for Cesc's family what we know is that they were in England for a time, even after he moved to Barcelona and that they were on holiday with him in Spain this summer. But ven so, she'd be in London - if she didn't want to move to Barcelona, maybe she wouldn't want to move to Manchester, so I wouldn't place any bets based on it either way.

The manager of Manchester United, David Moyes , revealed on Thursday that negotiations to sign Cesc Fabregas "are ongoing". The English club and did get a first offer of 30 million Barca , although neither Sandro Rosell and Cesc himself raised its exit.However, the fact that the United insist and have uploaded their offer to 40, in addition to twist the Catalan midfielder salary, suspect that Fabregas is the agent , Darren Dein, who will do everything possible to make his move , but obviously the last word always have Cesc himself.
What is certain is that, besides not being a permanent fixture, the Arenys has been and continues to be criticized by a section of FC Barcelona. It should be remembered, for example, Edi Tabau, hockey player tweeted during the Barca-Bayern Camp Nou (0-3) comments like "Cesc, you do not feel the colors. come to Barca Unfortunately this attitude!" , "You have to sign and and judiciously, not media, but real needs. And be brave to pass on to those who think that herein is not running " or "Everyone criticizes Alexis but less empty in each party. Others do not sweat ... eh Cesc! cheated to finish well here. "
As reported in 'Vozpópuli' , at the end of last season was Arsenal Cesc who advised that if I wanted to return to London after criticism received at Barca had the doors open to do so.However, the Catalan midfielder responded to Arsène Wenger offer a "not yet" that makes it clear he would not rule Arsenal return someday, but for now his intention remains triumph at home.
Himself Tito Vilanova put as an example of player who had told him that "wants to succeed at Barca" , as opposed to Thiago , who want more minutes at Bayern and, as he admitted himself, "he wants to succeed in football " .
"I have not spoken with him, but I know that Cesc will stay one hundred percent . I love Barcelona and loves the club.'s will stay here next season and give a hundred percent.'s focused on the club, "he said speaking to Sky Sports. Cameroonian footballer international believes that focuses on the Barcelona. "People are talking and talking, but we know that is centered here and is ready to start the season," he said.
Typically not follow without asking leave Cesc Barca and, of course, that the club is raised to pierce. Nor that in the event that the Spanish international left the club not to return to Arsenal. However, if Manchester United keeps going up his offer, and money will not be , who knows if finally Fabregas returns to the Premier and not to return to the Emirates, but at Old Trafford ...
Basically Fabregas is unsure but his agent is pushing him to come here.

http://vozpopuli.com/deportes/28844...d-puje-fuerte-y-el-acepte-irse-a-old-trafford

They didn't. His daughter decided to go an English university, but his family were basically in Spain. His son in a Spanish school and he was a regular at his son's Madrid junior team matches.

As for Cesc's family is that they were in England for a time, even after he moved to Barcelona and that they were on holiday with him in Spain this summer. But she'd be in London - if she didn't want to move to Barcelona, maybe she wouldn't want to move to Manchester, so I wouldn't place any bets.

If your kid and girlfriend live in London surely it's better though living in Manchester than Barcelona?

Clutching straws?

I really want this put to bed today.

If the new boss is to give a press conference he can do it. If he categorically says Cesc stays and sounds convincing I will 100% give up any hope.

I really hope sth might be revealed today. This is dragging on for quite some time now and keeps me away from work I should do.

Does Fabregas even want to leave Barca?

If you listen to his team mates and i think a quote from him , he would like to stay.But if you listen to SSN and The Mail, he can't wait to join United.

Hit the nail on the head. I see Fabregas as a settled player despite what the media and some on here have been saying. He's at his boyhood club, he's playing well (despite what some think) and his importance to Barca will increase as Xavi ages. We've had two official bids for him rebuffed and the player himself has said he doesn't want to leave. I'd take these latest reports that he's told friends in England that he'd come to United with a massive grain of salt. No quotes as usual. It was only two/three weeks ago that he said he was unequivocally staying I don't see him changing his mind over night that quickly. And I agree that we could land him if we offered enough money, but again that's self defeating and you have to consider would we be better off trying to sign two players for that price. I might sound negative but I'm just being pragmatic. I want Fabregas just as much as anyone else, he'd be the ideal signing. But I feel unless we offer 40mil + we wont land him.

A Massive grain of salt instead of a pinch of salt?

It is without doubt ON!!!

I really hope we have something else going on in the background, because if this deal is not happening (most likely NOT) we don't have that much time to repare the damage!!! It will be a year lost unless one of Anderson or Cleverley steps the feck up!!!!

I can't believe we have all that talent, obviously good talent since SAF keeps hanging on to them, and yet they are so far away from being regulars in the team. Anderson, if he's not making a serious impact this season he's at the wrong club.

Basically Fabregas is unsure but his agent is pushing him to come here.

http://vozpopuli.com/deportes/28844...d-puje-fuerte-y-el-acepte-irse-a-old-trafford

Well, yes, people always blame the agent until the deal is done and then they say, "I always wanted to..." whatever the result was.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's his agent that United are getting the encouragement from.

Indeed, the cynical bit of me thinks the timing (bidding after Thiago left) has been set entirely by the agent, and the idea that now Cesc's more valuable to Barcelona, he should get a pay rise.

Well, yes, people always blame the agent until the deal is done and then they say, "I always wanted to..." whatever the result was.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's his agent that United are getting the encouragement from.

Indeed, the cynical bit of me thinks the timing (bidding after Thiago left) has been set entirely by the agent, and the idea that now Cesc's more valuable to Barcelona, he should get a pay rise.

I'd have wholeheartedly agreed with you if there was no public interest from our side. We see our name being used by various agents to get their players a better deal but it's always one sided in those cases. Clearly this case is vastly different and I don't think our guySs are stupid enough to be publicly used.

I don't need that, I remember the tie well. Both teams had a lot of chances, Madrid early on the second tie and Dortmund had some dangerous counter attacks. Overall best team won as with the group stages taken into account, in 4 matches Madrid have only won once vs them.
Dortmund better side for almost the entirety of both legs. It's just that towards the end of the second leg, madrid sort of mauled dortmund and in that spell racked up a huge number of chances and threatening moves.

I have just walked my dog with an Arsenal supporter and he thinks it is on. That is all I need to be sure.:wenger:

He may also want to add the premier league to his C.V, something he clearly did not manage before.

Now that he has won pretty much everything possible in spain, why not return?. Theres a good boy Cesc...

I'd have wholeheartedly agreed with you if there was no public interest from our side. We see our name being used by various agents to get their players a better deal but it's always one sided in those cases. Clearly this case is vastly different and I don't think our guySs are stupid enough to be publicly used.

Then why wait until after the Thiago deal to bid on Cesc?

He may also want to add the premier league to his C.V, something he clearly did not manage before.

Now that he has won pretty much everything possible in spain, why not return?. Theres a good boy Cesc...

I will save you the embarrassment.... But he's already won the league mate.

I'm sure you ment more league title :;):

Status
Not open for further replies.