Fabregas

Status
Not open for further replies.
BQDLu9xCEAA53oo.jpg:large

And they tell the bloke who runs Stretford End Flags? That sort of stuff is more than your job's worth.

Irwin is in the papers everyday chatting about who our targets are.

Why wouldn't someone like that tell something to Tufty?

Wouldn't be surprised if Tufty has some ITK connections.

The way he's ingratiated himself with the club probably brings some benefits to him.

Twat.

Nah, at best he's on chatty terms with a car park security bloke who likes to feed him lines about who he's seen coming and going and what he's overheard.

Anybody within the club who actually knows what's going on will keep shtum, and if they want to leak stuff they'll use friendly journos in preference to that bloke from the flags people who is sometimes around.

I have a mate who works there on the business and would potentially know stuff, and I know several others on a work basis and there's no way any of them would ever give anything away. It's like any job really, it's not hard to keep stuff that is strictly confidential to yourself.

Nah, at best he's on chatty terms with a car park security bloke who likes to feed him lines about who he's seen coming and going and what he's overheard.

Anybody within the club who actually knows what's going on will keep shtum, and if they want to leak stuff they'll use friendly journos in preference to that bloke from the flags people who is sometimes around.

I have a mate who works there on the business and would potentially know stuff, and I know several others on a work basis and there's no way any of them would ever give anything away. It's like any job really, it's not hard to keep stuff that is strictly confidential to yourself.

Frankly it would be in their contracts to keep quiet about this kind of thing anyway. Any breach of confidentiality and they'd lose their job.

Me too actually. De Gea is already putting in world class displays and he's only getting started. We'd be crazy to let him go for almost any offer IMO.

True - the only way De Gea goes is in the way Ronnie went. Ie for a world-record smashing amount, after expressing a desire to play in Spain.

Me too actually. De Gea is already putting in world class displays and he's only getting started. We'd be crazy to let him go for almost any offer IMO.
True - the only way De Gea goes is in the way Ronnie went. Ie for a world-record smashing amount, after expressing a desire to play in Spain.

It would seem derailing a thread is actually quite easy.

Frankly it would be in their contracts to keep quiet about this kind of thing anyway. Any breach of confidentiality and they'd lose their job.

Exactly. It's not hard. The ones the stories emanate with are the ones outside the circle who like to look important and so make stuff up. Harder to get fired for giving away non-existent secrets that you didn't know anyway!

On the one hand, there's nothing in the public record to suggest Barcelona view Fabregas as surplus to requirements or that Fabregas wants to leave Barcelona for United.

On the other hand, there's no reason to believe United would put in purely speculative bids for a seemingly unattainable player.

So there you have it -- two hands at odds with each other. We shall see which hand laughs last.

At least we have some 'news' for a change. I thought we'd know this week :(

If this is actually on, which I subscribe to whilst basking in my bubble of optimism, standby for the rest of the stage managed transfer, where Cesc becomes the anti-Christ, leaving for money.

Wait, how does Ian Ladyman know that from Osaka? It's a rubbish story with nothing in it.

On the one hand, there's nothing in the public record to suggest Barcelona view Fabregas as surplus to requirements or that Fabregas wants to leave Barcelona for United.

On the other hand, there's no reason to believe United would put in purely speculative bids for a seemingly unattainable player.

So there you have it -- two hands at odds with each other. We shall see which hand laughs last.

My hand as it furiously pulls the knob of myself when he signs. :drool:

What's the sound of one hand clapping?

I love the photo of the Arsenal players dressed up as samurai: "Look Luiz, we're a bit racist here too. We even put on blackface for the club panto at Christmas."

Online version of the Mail story;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...bregas-leave-Barcelona.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

United would be Fab: Cesc reveals he'd love to join Moyes and Van Persie at Old Trafford
By Ian Ladyman

Cesc Fabregas has told friends in English football that he wants to quit Barcelona for Manchester United.

The Spanish midfielder is the subject of a fierce battle between United and Barcelona, with the Barclays Premier League champions having had a bid in excess of £30million turned down.

United manager David Moyes on Thursday told a press conference in Japan that the club’s pursuit of the former Arsenal star was ‘ongoing’ and it is understood that another bid is imminent.

But the fact that Fabregas has told friends in England that he wants out of the Nou Camp could finally give United the impetus they need.

It is understood Fabregas is attracted by the promise of regular football at United and he is keen to link up again with one of his old Arsenal team-mates, United striker Robin van Persie.

Fabregas also believes he can win an English title with United to go with the one he won in Spain’s La Liga last season. The 26-year-old won only an FA Cup and Community Shield during his years with Arsenal.

Barcelona’s stance remains obdurate and they continue to tell United their midfielder is not for sale.

If Fabregas decides to ask for a transfer, however, that may change.

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/united-in-for-fabregas-united-make-improved-bid-of-£30m-plus-add-ons-p120.370891/page-179#post-13885195

:lol::lol::lol:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...enies-claims-about-manchester-united-interest

If you can't open links:
Bayern Munich midfielder Thiago Alcantara insists he was never approached by Manchester United about a move to Old Trafford.
The 23-year-old Spaniard joined Bayern from Barcelona earlier this month, ending speculation about a possible summer switch to United.
Thiago's father and agent, Mazinho, suggested his son had been "very close" to joining the Premier League champions, but the Spain Under-21 international appeared to contradict this claim.
"The truth is that in no moment did United come to us and talk to us. It came from the press, it was always a lie," he said.

I called this ffs & everyone thought I was just bitter about us not signing him.

I was right all along, I am the RedCafe ITK, the genuine article.

Fabregas & Ronaldo are coming, you heard it here first!

#believe :D

I called this ffs & everyone thought I was just bitter about us not signing him.

I was right all along, I am the RedCafe ITK, the genuine article.

Fabregas & Ronaldo are coming, you heard it here first!

#believe :D

I believe.... just not the Ronaldo bit.

Van Persie is meant to be one of his best friends. Had dinner with Cesc and the Barca team when they were in London for Champions League, apparently.

Van Persie is meant to be one of his best friends. Had dinner with Cesc and the Barca team when they were in London for Champions League, apparently.

RvP claimed last week he hadn't spoken to Fabregas.

RvP claimed last week he hadn't spoken to Fabregas.

To be fair, if he was good friends with him then that is exactly what he would say. He's hardly going to say to the media of the world "yeah he wants to leave Barca but don't make a big deal of it, yeah?".

Let's see, who plays for United that might be in contact with Fabregas? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Arsenal are currently playing their friendlies in Japan as well. They beat Nagoya on the 22nd and are playing Urawa tomorrow. I doubt Ladyman's paper will have sent two reporters to Japan at once. He's probably travelling between both teams and meeting contacts from Arsenal as well as United.

Status
Not open for further replies.